3. Long Sands BeachYork Beach York Beach is a village within the town of York, Maine, United States. The York Beach area consists of Long Sands and Short Sands beaches on the Atlantic Ocean in the Gulf of Maine. The two beaches are separated by Cape Neddick. Cape Neddick and York Beach together comprise the Cape Neddick census-designated place, with a year-round population of 2,568. The town of York consists of the communities of York Beach, Cape Neddick, York Harbor, and the village of York; 12,529 residents with a summer months population increase to an estimated 52,000 people. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Minute Man National Historical ParkConcord Massachusetts Minute Man National Historical Park commemorates the opening battle in the American Revolutionary War. It also includes the Wayside, home in turn to three noted American authors. The National Historical Park is under the jurisdiction of the National Park Service and protects 970 acres in and around the Massachusetts towns of Lexington, Lincoln, and Concord. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Crane BeachIpswich Castle Hill refers to either a 165-acre drumlin surrounded by sea and salt marsh or to the mansion that sits on the hill. Both are part of the 2,100-acre Crane Estate located on Argilla Road in Ipswich, Massachusetts. The former summer home of Mr. and Mrs. Richard T. Crane, Jr., the estate includes a historic mansion, 21 outbuildings, and designed landscapes overlooking Ipswich Bay, on the seacoast off Route 1, north of Boston. Its name derives from a promontory in Ipswich, Suffolk, England, whence many early Massachusetts Bay Colony settlers immigrated, and predates the Crane mansion. The estate is a relatively intact work from the Country Place Era of the turn of the 20th century, when wealthy families built extensive country estates. The Crane Estate includes architectural and landscape... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Currier Museum of ArtManchester New Hampshire The Currier Museum of Art is an art museum in Manchester, New Hampshire, in the United States. It features European and American paintings, decorative arts, photographs and sculpture. The permanent collection includes works by Picasso, Matisse, Monet, O'Keeffe, Calder, Scheier and Goldsmith, John Singer Sargent, Frank Lloyd Wright, and Andrew Wyeth. Public programs include tours, live classical music and Family Days which include activities for all ages. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Walden Pond State ReservationConcord Massachusetts Walden Pond is a lake in Concord, Massachusetts, in the United States. A famous example of a kettle hole, it was formed by retreating glaciers 10,000–12,000 years ago. The pond is protected as part of Walden Pond State Reservation, a 335-acre state park and recreation site managed by the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation. The reservation was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1962 for its association with the writer Henry David Thoreau , whose two years living in a cabin on its shore provided the foundation for his most famous work, Walden; or, Life in the Woods. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Mark Twain House & Museum, Hartford, Connecticut, USA - TravelMedi.ie
The Mark Twain House and Museum in Hartford, Connecticut was the home of Samuel Langhorne Clemens (Mark Twain) and his family from 1874 to 1891. Designed by Edward Tuckerman Potter, the house was built in the American High Gothic style. (Wikipedia)
In this video interview we speak with Kimberly Beal, Tourism Outreach Coordinator, from the Mark Twain House and Museum, Hartford Connecticut.
Aer Lingus fly direct year round from Dublin Ireland to Hartford Connecticut, as of from September 2016.
National Geographic rated the Mark Twain House and Museum as 1 of 10 Best Historic Homes in World! Twain built this house, raised his family & wrote Tom & Huck here. The museum offer tours daily.
$295,000 Single Family Home, Portsmouth, NH
Visit for additional information regarding this property.
MLS #4345197 Located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Open concept one level living with 3 Bedrooms/1 Bath. Gas Fireplace, Central Air, attached 2 car garage.
Single Family Home $295,000 1344 s.f.
Abandoned Shelters - The Danish Bunker Coast
Danish Bunker Coast library features mysterious and eerie sounds recorded in and around bunker relicts along the Danish West Coast. The gathered ambiences form a comprehensive ressource of steady winds, heavy gusts, rustling undergrowths as well as single waves and strong surfs that constantly stream and break through these inhospitable areas with concrete remains all around. The biggest part of the library was recorded inside the bunkers where the strong nature elements of wind and water are transformed into heavily comb filtered textures and dark atmospheres. Danish Bunker Coast library is available in 3 versions (Live Pack, 48k, 96k).