Tyrol Vacation Travel Video Guide
Travel video about destination Tyrol in Austria.
Set within the magnificent Alps, the Tyrol is a picturesque state in the west of Austria and is one of the most beautiful areas in Europe. It contains many ancient towns, monasteries and fortresses that highlight the region’s history and its proud and hardy mountain people.Kitzbuhel was once a prosperous mining town but today, it is a world famous ski resort that is also popular in the summer months. The old town with its pretty middle class buildings that date back to the 15th century is a fine example of Austria’s country’s rural architecture. Around 4,000 people live in the village of Wildschonau, which is situated in a fascinating valley of the Kitzbuhel Alps that extend for some 24 kilometres. Niederau is the entrance to the Wildschonau region and Oberau is the main village in a valley that features eye catching farm houses whose carved wooden balconies are decorated with splendid flowers.The Alpbach Tal leads into an untouched natural landscape where at an altitude of 975 metres above sea level, is the remote mountain village of Alpbach, the most beautiful village in the Tyrol.Kuhtai is in the Stubaier Alps and can be reached from the Otztal via the Sellraintal that travels at an altitude of around 2,000 metres parallel to the Inntal.Each season of the year, this popular Alpine holiday region attracts visitors from all over the world. The Tyrol is a Land of Mountains and a natural treasure in the very heart of Europe!
Watch more travel videos ►
Join us. Subscribe now! ►
Arcadia Television Live TV:
Be our fan on Facebook ►
Follow us on Twitter ►
Thanks for all your support, rating the video and leaving a comment is always appreciated!
Please: respect each other in the comments.
Expoza Travel is taking you on a journey to the earth's most beautiful and fascinating places. Get inspiration and essentials with our travel guide videos and documentaries for your next trip, holiday, vacation or simply enjoy and get tips about all the beauty in the world...
It is yours to discover!
Austria Tourist Attractions: 12 Beautiful Places To Visit
Planning to visit Austria? Check out our Austria Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in the Austria.
Here are Beautiful places to visit in Austria:
Schonbrunn Palace, Vienna, Salzburg, Hallstatt, Grossglockner Alpine Road, Salzkammergut, Zell am See
Hofburg Imperial Palace, Wachau, Seefeld, Tirol, St Anton am Arlberg, Worthersee, Melk Abbey
Visit our website:
Seefeld in Tirol - Travel Austria
Seefeld in Tirol Video, Austria 25.08.2016
Seefeld in the Summer | The Austrian Mountains and Lakes | Annie Bean
My recent trip to Austria in a vlog. Visiting Seefeld and Pertisau #LoveTirol
If you want to find out more about my trip visit my blog talesofanniebean.com or follow me on twitter twitter.com/missanniebean
Tirol Tourist Attractions: 15 Top Places To Visit
Planning to visit Tirol? Check out our Tirol Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Tirol.
Top Places to visit in Tirol (Austria):
Timmelsjoch High Alpine Road, Osttirodler Alpine Coaster, Altstadt von Innsbruck, Hofkirche, Zillertaler Hohenstrasse, Hängebrücke Holzgau, Kufstein Fortress, Dom zu St. Jakob, Maria Theresien Strasse, Schloss Tratzberg, Bergisel Ski Jump, Ambras Castle, Basilica Wilten, Stadtturm, Helbling House
For more information, Visit:
Family Activity Holidays in Tirol - Austria
From the world's biggest wooden ball path, to summer-toboggan run and children's playgrounds in the mountains: in Tirol there are numerous possibilities to spend a fun-filled family vacation, and thus to prepare a great pleasure for the little ones.
5 Best Places to Stay in Austria | Europe | Love Is Vacation
5 Best Places to Stay in Austria
You can also enjoy a fine white Austrian wine in an ultra modern glass-enclosed high rise. Or, if you prefer, cocktails in a hotel that combines the traditional with the modern. Austria has an amazing hotel that will suit you perfectly. One thing for sure, with the Alps as a dramatic backdrop, you’ll drink in gorgeous alpine views wherever you stay in Austria.
1 Nidum Casual Luxury Hotel
2 Aqua Dome Hotel, Langenfeld
3 Schloss Fuschl
4 Grand Hotel Wien
5 Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol
GET MORE INFORMATION - Subscribe ➜
SHARE this Video: ➜
Thanks for watching video about Best Places to Stay in Austria
Also check another playlists..
Tourist Attraction in United States ➜
Tourist Attraction in America ➜
Tourist Attractions in Asia ➜
Tourist Attractions in Europe ➜
Tourist Attraction in Australia ➜
If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, before you claim it to youtube, please SEND ME A MESSAGE and i will DELETE it right away. Thanks for understanding.
SEEFELD VILLAGE || TYROL || AUSTRIA
Follow me Instagram:
Seefeld in Tirol is a major tourist resort, in Innsbruck District in the Austrian state of Tyrol. The village is located about 17 km (11 mi) northwest of Innsbruck ,capital of tyrol region. It is the most popular tourist resorts in Austria. Seefeld is on the Karwendel Railway with links to Munich via Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Innsbruck. It is also served by S-Bahn line 5 from Innsbruck to Scharnitz (to Garmisch-P.)
SEEFELD TYROL - Un angolo di Paradiso nelle Alpi - HD
© CLAUDIO MORTINI™◊
Seefeld in Tirolo, distante ca. 20 km da Innsbruck, è una meta vacanziera amata anche d’estate, grazie allo stupendo paesaggio alpino che lo circonda.
Una fitta rete di sentieri escursionistici, in tutto oltre 650 km con i percorsi Nordic Walking e corsa, non tema confronti. Ulteriori possibilità per escursioni tra la natura sono la zona protetta Reither Moor con il lago Wildsee, il quale invita ad un rinfrescante tuffo nei giorni caldi d’estate.
E per chi non ha ancora abbastanza: il campo da golf a 18 buche presso l’area protetta Wildmoos, la piscina del “Centro olimpionico sportivo e congressuale Seefeld” e tanti campi da tennis a e nei dintorni di Seefeld in Tirol completano le offerte sportive.
Poi di sera si esce presso la zona pedonale nel centro del paese, dove si trova il famoso casino di Seefeld.
Diventata famosa grazie alle Olimpiadi Invernali del 1964 e 1976, la Regione Olimpionica Seefeld in Tirol vi aspetta con le località Leutasch, Mösern-Buchen, Reith, Scharnitz e Seefeld. Inoltre, nel 1985 a Seefeld in Tirol hanno avuto luogo anche i Campionati Mondiali di Sci Nordico, dal 2000-2004 il festival “Air & Style Snowboard” e nel 2008 la Coppa Mondiale FIS Nordic Combined. Quattro aree sciistiche, collegate inoltre tra di loro, vi aspettano: le funivie Gschwandtkopf con la sciovia Mösern, il centro sciistico Rosshütte e l’impianto di risalita Brandlift Scharnitz, la sciovia Neuleutasch come anche le sciovie Geigenbühellift e Birkenlift Seefeld offrono per tutti i gusti e tutte le difficoltà qualcosa.
Top 9 Most Famous Cities to Visit in Austria
Live to Travel's Amazon Page - Checkout all Travel Related Products
In this video, Let’s see the “Top 9 Most Famous Cities to Visit in Austria”,
1. Vienna, the capital and largest city is cultural, economic, political centre and primary city of Austria. In 2001, the city centre was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site and in July 2017 it was moved to the list of World Heritage in Danger. Vienna is also known for its high quality of life.
2. Bregenz, an Austrian city at the eastern end of Lake Constance, the third-largest freshwater lake in Central Europe, between Switzerland in the west and Germany in the northwest. It is famous for the annual summer music festival Bregenzer Festspiele as well as the dance festival Bregenzer Spring.
3. Eisenstadt, a small Austrian city and the capital of Burgenland. The grand Esterházy Palace, with its sprawling landscaped gardens, dominates the city centre. The palace features treasures collected by the Esterházy dynasty.
4. Graz, the second-largest city in Austria after Vienna. Shops and restaurants line the narrow surrounding streets, which blend Renaissance and baroque architecture.
5. Innsbruck, the capital city of Tyrol in western Austria. It is the city in the Alps that's long been a destination for winter sports. Innsbruck is also known for its Imperial and modern architecture.
6. Klagenfurt, the capital of federal state of Carinthia in Austria. It is host for the The Ingeborg Bachmann Competition, a famous German literature competition. Every year the Beach Volleyball Grand Slam Tournament takes place at Wörthersee lake at the beginning of August.
7. Linz, the third-largest city of Austria and capital of the state of Upper Austria. Since December 2014 Linz is a member of the UNESCO Creative Cities network as a City of Media Arts. Linz is well known for the Linzer torte, which is said to be the oldest cake in the world, with its first recipe dating from 1653.
8. Salzburg, an Austrian city on the border of Germany, with views of the Eastern Alps. Salzburg's Old Town known as Altstadt, is internationally renowned for its baroque architecture and is one of the best-preserved city centers north of the Alps.
9. Villach, a city on the Drava River in the Austrian province of Carinthia, near the Italian and Slovenian borders. It’s known as a gateway to nearby lakes Faak and Ossiach, as well as the Villach Alps. It is a railway gateway to most parts of Austria as well as the Italian border.
Watch the video, If you like this video, don’t forget to hit the subscribe button below the video.
Music in the video:
Fluidscape by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
9 Austria’s beautiful places
9 beautiful Austria cities
9 Austria places to visit
9 Austria places to see
9 Austria places of interests
9 Austria places to stay
9 Austria places to live
9 most beautiful places in Austria to live
9 most beautiful towns in Austria
9 most beautiful places in northern Austria
9 beautiful places in Austria to get married
9 most beautiful places in Austria to visit
The best 9 places and cities to visit in Austria