Top 10 Places To Visit Narayanganj
Welcome To Our Channel.This Video About Top Travel Place In NARAYANGANJ.....Hope You Enjoy.....
Far Away by Declan DP
Licensing Agreement 2.0 (READ)
Music promoted by Audio Library
Narayangonj Travel diary ।। Total Complete beginners guide।।
Narayanganj District is a district in central Bangladesh, part of the Dhaka Division. The anicient city of Sonargan is in Naryanganj . Its located in the bank of Meghna and Shytolkha River . The main centre of the disatrict is Naryanganj City .
Its adjuncts with is capital city of Dhaka. Narayanganj is one of the oldest industrial District of Bangladesh. It is also a center of business and industry, especially the jute trade and processing plants, and the textile sector of the country. It is nicknamed the Dundee of Bangladesh due to the presence of many jute mills. Dundee was the first industrialised Juteopolis in the world.(Courtesy wikipidia)
Places of interest
The ancient city of Sonargaon was the capital of Isa Khan, a medieval ruler of Bengal. Sonargaon is also famous for producing muslin, a delicate and fine cloth made from cotton. The Dhaka-Narayanganj-Demra (DND) embankment surrounds Narayanganj district and protects it from flooding. Shaira Garden near Nazimuddin Bhuiyan Degree College at madanpur.
Zinda park link:
Sonarga video courtesy by:
nobigonj mazar courtesy by:
music courtesy by:
2.music copyright by: youtube no copywrite music
3.intro courtesy by:
Thank you everyone.
Taj Mahal Bangladesh - বাংলার তাজমহল - Sonargaon, Narayanganj
Taj Mahal Bangladesh ( তাজমহল বাংলাদেশ ) is a replica of the original Taj Mahal (located in Agra, India) located 10 miles east of the Bangladeshi capital, Dhaka in Sonargaon. It takes 7 years to complete the project. It costs USD $58 million! This Taj Mahal is owned by Ahsanullah Moni, a wealthy Bangladeshi film-maker.
Subscribe my Channel:
Find more great content from Nayan Majumder:
Track: NIVIRO - Flares [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Free Download / Stream:
Bangladesh Tourist Attractions: 15 Top Places to Visit
Planning to visit Bangladesh? Check out our Bangladesh Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Bangladesh.
Top Places to visit in Bangladesh:
Lalbagh Fort, Ahsan Manzil, Bangladesh National Museum, Liberation War Museum, Dhakeshwari Temple, Jatiyo Sangsad Bhaban, Jatiyo Sriti Shoudho, Ramna Park, Sonargaon, St. Martin's Island, Star Mosque, Sixty Dome Mosque, New Market, Dhaka, Hussaini Dalan, Kakrail Mosque
Visit our Website:
Bangladesh Top 20 Tourist Attractions | Alimur Reja |
#AlimurReja #FlyingBird #Bangladesh #BangladeshTour
Top 20 tourist Attractions in Bangladesh
1. Sundarban Mangrove Forest: Sundarban is the world’s largest mangrove forest. It is one of the beautiful natural wonders of the whole world and world heritage site recognized by UNESCO in 1997.
2. Kuakata Sea Beach: Kuakata is situated in the southeastern part of Beautiful Bangladesh. It is located in Kalapara Upazila of Patuakhali District of Bangladesh and about 320 KM (200 mi) south of Dhaka city.
3. Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach: Cox’s Bazar sea beach is the world’s largest sea beach and unbroken sandy beach. The length of this unbroken sandy beach is 125 km long. The beach has a gentle slope into the sea. Cox’s Bazar is located in the South Eastern part of Bangladesh along the Bay of Bengal.
4. Saint Martin Island: Saint Martin is the mind-blowing coral Island of the Bay of Bengal. If you are a beach lover then Saint Martin is one of the best places to visit in Bangladesh.
5. Rangamati Hill Tracts: Rangamati is one of the best hilly places to visit in Beautiful Bangladesh. Rangamati resides in the district of Chittagong Hill Tracts area.
6. Kaptai Lake: The reason behind the travailing to Rangamati is to see the Kaptai Lake. Though Kaptai Lake is a manmade lake you will be surprised seeing the natural beauty of the place.
7. Jaflong-Sylhet: Sylhet is situated in the northwestern part of beautiful Bangladesh. It is on the best naturally beautiful places to visit in Bangladesh. There are too many wonderful places to visit in the Sylhet district. First of all, you can visit Jaflong. Jaflong is the stone collecting area. You will enjoy the natural beauty of Jaflong because of the combination of Surma River and large hills of the Meghalaya state of India. Sylhet is close to the Meghalaya state of India.
8. Sixty Dome Mosques: Bagerhat is in the Khulna Division, founded in the 15th century. Bagerhat founded by a Turkish general. In Bagerhat there are a lot of amazing historic mosques. Among all the beautiful mosques the Sixty Dome Mosque is most attractive.
9. Srimangal-Sylhet: Srimangal is in the northwestern part of Bangladesh. It is the number one tea capital in the country. Anywhere in that region, you will go, just find the lush tea gardens. When you will go to visit the tea gardens you may not find anyone else without you so you can enjoy the beauty in your own way.
10. Paharpur Somapura Mahabhihara: Paharpur a tiny little place is in the northwestern part of Beautiful Bangladesh.
11. Sajek Valley: Sajek Valley is in the Sajek union of Baghaichhari Upazila in Rangamati district. Sajek Valley is one of the emerging places to visit in Bangladesh. It is located in the hills of Kasalong. The name of this place came from the name of Sajek River.
12. Inani Beach: Inani Beach is located in the UkhiaUpazila of Cox’s Bazar district of beautiful Bangladesh. This sea beach is 18 kilometers long. This long sea beach is featured with a lot of coral stones.
13. Lalbagh Fort: The Lalbagh Fort is situated in front of the Buriganga River in the southwestern part of Dhaka district. It is a 17th-century fort with art and antiques. The fort includes 1600s fort complex with three buildings. 14. Ahsan Manzil: Ahsan Manzil is at Kumartoli, Dhaka. Kumartoli is located along the banks of the Buriganga River in Dhaka city. The Ahsan Manzil constructed as the official presidential palace of the Nawab of Dhaka city. The construction work of Ahsan Manzil started in 1859.
15. Puthia (Village in Rajshahi): Want to visit a place full of beautiful Hindu Temples? In the Rajshahi district, there is a small village in Puthia which is full of historical Hindu temples. The design of the temples of Puthia is very unique than other temples of Bangladesh.
16. Sonargaon Panam City: In the Medieval period, the Sonargaon city was considered as the capital of Bengal. You can easily spend a day in Sonargaon by enjoying the architectural buildings made by the architect of that time.
17. Bandarban: You can explore Bandarbans to search tribal people with natural beauty inside Bangladesh. Inside Bandarban, you will find amazing Sangu River. Where you can find pure tranquility with amazing nature.
18. Potenga Beach: Truly amazing beach to visit with not overcrowded tourist place in Chattogram. You can find second sea beach inside Beautiful Bangladesh there. As time passes more and more beautiful and luxurious Motel and Hotels are rising to make a comfortable stay of Tourists.
19. Moynamoti: Old heritage searchers will definitely love Moynamoti inside Comilla District. 20. Capital city-Dhaka: Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh, in southern Asia. Set beside the Buriganga River, it’s at the center of national government, trade and culture.
Visit Bangladesh: Narayanganj Eco-Park
A river side amusement park. Best place to spend a day with your kids near by Dhaka.
Dhaka City Tour-20 Famous Tourist Places in Dhaka | Alimur Reja |
#AlimurReja #FlyingBird #DhakaCity #DhakaTour
Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh, in southern Asia. Set beside the Buriganga River, it’s at the center of national government, trade and culture.
Top 20 tourist places in Dhaka
1. Lalbagh Fort:The Lalbagh Fort is situated in front of the Buriganga River in the southwestern part of Dhaka district. It is a 17th-century fort with art and antiques.
2. Ahsan Manzil: Ahsan Manzil is at Kumartoli, Dhaka. Kumartoli is located along the banks of the Buriganga River in Dhaka city. The Ahsan Manzil constructed as the official presidential palace of the Nawab of Dhaka city. The construction work of Ahsan Manzil started in 1859. It took approximately 13 years to complete the construction work of the Ahsan Manzil and completed in 1872. This building was constructed by following the Indo-Saracenic Revival architecture.
3. National Martyrs’ Memorial:National Martyrs’ Memorial (BengaliJatiyaSmritiSaudha) is the national monument of Bangladesh, set up in the memory of those who died in the Bangladesh Liberation War of 1971, which brought independence and separated Bangladesh from Pakistan. The monument is located in Savar, about 35 km north-west of the capital, Dhaka.
4. Nandan Park:Nandan park was inaugurated on 3rd October -2003. Nandan Park is now the country’s largest and only family Amusement Park, which is attracting a huge crowd every day.This park is specially designed for wholesome family day out amusement and the rides have been carefully chosen so that everybody in the family can take the ride without being scared.
5. Bangladesh National Zoo:Bangladesh National Zoo, is a Zoo located in the Mirpur section of Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh. The Zoo contains many native and non-native animals and wild life, and hosts about three million visitors each year.
6. Dhakeshwari Temple:Dhakeshwari National Temple is a Hindu temple in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is state-owned, giving it the distinction of being Bangladesh's 'National Temple'. The name Dhakeshwari means Goddess of Dhaka.
7. Bangladesh National Museum:The Bangladesh National Museum, is the national museum of Bangladesh. The museum is well organized and displays have been housed chronologically in several departments like department of ethnography.
8. Baitul Mukarram National Mosque:BaitulMukarram, also spelled as BaytulMukarrom is the national mosque of Bangladesh. Located at the center of Dhaka, capital of Bangladesh, the mosque was completed in 1968.
9. National Parliament House:JatiyaSangsadBhaban or National Parliament House, is the house of the Parliament of Bangladesh, located at Sher-e-Bangla Nagar in the Bangladeshi capital of Dhaka.
10. Shaheed Minar, Dhaka:The ShaheedMinar is a national monument in Dhaka, Bangladesh, established to commemorate those killed during the Bengali Language Movement demonstrations of 1952 in the East Pakistan.
11. Shishu Park:Shishu Park is the only public sector children's amusement park in Shahbag, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Established in 1979 on 15 acres of land, it is the first children's amusement park in Bangladesh.
12. Liberation War Museum:The Liberation War Museum is a museum in Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh, which commemorates the Bangladesh Liberation War that led to the independence of Bangladesh from Pakistan.
13. Fantasy Kingdom Park:Theme park with rides for all ages, water features & live entertainment plus dining & shopping.Address: Ashulia Highway, Jamgora, Savar Union 1345.
14. Dhanmondi Lake:Dhanmondi Lake is a lake located in the Dhanmondi residential area in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The lake was originally a dead channel of the Karwan Bazar River, and was connected to the Turag River.
15. Suhrawardy Udyan:SuhrawardyUdyan formerly known as Ramna Race Course ground is a national memorial located in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is named after HuseynShaheedSuhrawardy. Originally it served as the military club of the British soldiers stationed in Dhaka.
16. Ramna Park:Large, tranquil green space with trees, formal gardens, paved walkways, a lake & a racecourse.
17. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Novo Theatre:Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Novo Theatre is a planetarium on BijoySharani Avenue of Tejgaon area in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
18. National Botanical Garden:Acclaimed, 210+ acre botanical garden, with a variety of plant life in Zen-like surroundings.
19. Chandrima Uddan: ChandrimaUddan or ChandrimaUdyan also, Zia Uddan is a park situated across the road of the national parliament house, in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The park is notable for being the place where the former Bangladeshi President, Ziaur Rahman was buried.
20. Bangladesh Air Force Museum: Bangladesh Air Force (BAF) Museum, solely dedicated to display the rich heritage and glorious history of BAF. BAF came into being during the agitated days of our sacred War of Liberation in 1971 with meager resources and manpower.
Top 10 Visit Place in Dhaka | ঢাকার শীর্ষ ১০ টি আকর্ষনীয় স্থান
#Top10 #AttractionsPlace #VisitDhaka
Top 10 Attractions Place to Visit in Dhaka and Things to Do in Dhaka City.
Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh, in southern Asia. Set beside the Buriganga River, it’s at the center of national government, trade and culture. The 17th-century old city was the Mughal capital of Bengal, and many palaces and mosques remain. American architect Louis Khan’s National Parliament House complex typifies the huge, fast-growing modern metropolis. #VisitinDhaka
Jatiyo Sriti Shoudho
Jatiya Sangsad Bhaban
Armenian Church, Dhaka
Please watch: Bali Indonesia Nightlife 2018 Kuta Legian
TOP 10 Places to Visit in Bangladesh
TOP 10 Places to Visit in Bangladesh, Must watch this video and share with your friend and if you like this video than subscribe my Channel For more video
KEYWORD: TOP 10 Places to Visit in Bangladesh
Happy Life by FREDJI
Music promoted by Audio Library
1. Cox’s Bazar
Cox’s Bazar is the longest unbroken sandy beach in the world, 125 km in length. It is the most popular tourist spot among the locals in Bangladesh. Perfect place to relax in the end of a long trip. To avoid the crowd, stay on a resort with their own private beach. The Wholesale Fish Market in Cox’s Bazar comes as number one on our list of the best places to visit in Bangladesh.
2. Sundarbans Mangrove Forest
Sundarbans in the largest mangrove forest on earth and UNESCO world heritage site. Sundarbans is located in between two neighboring countries – Bangladesh and India. Majority of forest is located in Bangladesh. It is home of the last remaining Bengal tigers in the world and many other wildlife. Environment of Sundarbans is tranquilizing and visiting this forest could be an once in a lifetime experience.
3. St. Martin’s Island
St. Martin’s Island is a beautiful coral island of Bay of Bengal in Bangladesh. For the beach lovers, this is the best place to visit in Bangladesh.
Srimangal is the tea capital of Bangladesh, located in the eastern part of the country. You’ll find lush green tea gardens anywhere you go here. This is one of the few places in the country where if you look around, you may not find any other people anywhere except you. A really nice and calm place. Cycling through the trails inside the tea plantations here could be one of the best thing you can do in Bangladesh.
Rangamati is a district of Chittagong Hill-Tracts area. Main reason to visit the place is the Kaptai Lake. It is a naturally beautiful man made lake surround by beautiful hills. Best thing to do at Rangamati is enjoying boat ride in the Kaptai Lake for the whole day. Rangamati is also home of many tribal groups. You can visit their handicraft market here to buy some fine quality handmade fabrics. There is a Buddhist monastery called Rajban Bihar which is also worth visiting.
Sylhet is a naturally beautiful place in the north-eastern part of Bangladesh, close to the Meghalaya state of India. It has many beautiful places to visit. Green-water canal Lalakhal, stone collecting area Jaflong, Ratargul swamp forest, and many of its tea gardens are the attractions to visit Sylhet.
7. Somapura Mahavihar, Paharpur
In the north-western part of Bangladesh, there is a tiny little Place called Paharpur, which holds the most impressive archeological site I Bangladesh called Somapuri MahabhiHara, a UNESCO world heritage sitek.
8. Lalbagh Fort, Dhaka
The construction of the Lalbagh fort was started in 1678 AD by Mughal Subahdar Muhammad Azam Shah the son of the emperor Aurangzeb and later emperor himself. It is an incomplete fort 17th century Mughal complex in Dhaka . The architecture of this fort attracts many tourists .
9. Sixty Dome Mosque, Dhaka
The Sixty Dome Mosque known as Shait Gambuj Mosque , It is one of the largest mosque and built in Sultanate period . The construction of the masque as started in 1442 and it was completed in 1459 . The mosque is usually used for prayers and also
Sonargaon was a historic administrative, commercial and maritime centre in Bengal. Situated in the centre of the Ganges delta, it was the seat of the medieval Muslim rulers and governors of eastern Bengal.
I'm not owner this video I collect this information from this link:
Sonargaon Jadughar & Picnic spot সোনারগাঁও, The City of Panam, Narayanganj Bangladesh
Sonargaon সোনারগাঁও, The City of Panam, Bangladesh
Sonargaon was the capital of the ancient kingdom ruled by Isa Khan of Bengal. Bengal is now divided into
West Bengal, which is a state in India and Eastern Bengal, which is the nation of Bangladesh. Today,
old Sonargaon is home to some of the oldest buildings in Bangladesh.
Old Sonargaon can be found near Narayanganj and Dhaka, cities in Bangladesh, and is considered one of
the first and oldest capitals of Bengal. Sonargaon was known as “The City of Panam” and was a focal part
of the renowned Deva Dynasty until the thirteenth century. Mainly middle or upper class people inhabited
Sonargaon during that time period.
After the thirteenth century Sonargaon was made a secondary capital to the main capital of the Sultanate
of Bengal. This subsidiary position that Sonargaon had now taken, lasted until the arrival of the Mughals.
The Mughal Empire originated in India and was first founded in 1526 by Babur, a Turco-Persian leader.
The imperial Mughal viceroys ruled Bengal, and thus Sonargaon, for nearly a century before Bangladesh
was founded in 1608.
Today, many people still visit the historic city of Sonargaon. They are attracted by its immense beauty
and by the ruins of buildings and relics that date back to the era of Bengal. The Goaldia Mosque is
situated in the Goaldi village and is a wonderful example of an ancient Sonargaon building. The Folklore
Museum is another attraction, which is visited by many. The Folklore Museum of Sonargaon houses a
variety of artifacts from all over Bangladesh, representing the many cultural groups that exist in
For those interested in historical and archaeological relics, which have been unearthed from Sonargaon,
the Jainal Abedin Museum is a good place to visit. You can still see the intact shrines of Shah Abdul Alia
and Panjpirs, and the Tomb of Sultan Ghias ud Din. If you travel just out of Sonargaon, into the countryside, you will see an example of a Moghul Palace and an old museum. These two buildings are located on beautiful grounds with lots of birds, trees and plants, a pond and a number of sheltered walks.
Old Sonargaon is a wonderful city to visit, with so much to offer visitors if history and culture is what
Sonargaon (Bengali: ?????????; meaning City of Gold) was a historic administrative, commercial and
maritime center in Bengal. Situated at the center of the Ganges delta, near the old course of the
Brahmaputra River, it was the seat of the medieval Muslim rulers and governors of eastern Bengal.
Sonargaon was described by numerous historic travelers, including Ibn Battuta, Ma Huan, Niccolò de’
Conti and Ralph Fitch, as a thriving center of trade and commerce on the silk route. It served as the
capital of Sultan Fakhruddin Mubarak Shah, Isa Khan and the Baro-Bhuyan Confederacy.
The area is located near the modern industrial river port of Narayanganj in Bangladesh. Today, the name
Sonargaon survives as the Sonargaon Upazila (Sonargaon Subregion) in the region.