List 10 Tourist Attractions in Fredericksburg | Travel to United States
Here, 10 Tourist Attractions in Fredericksburg, United States..
There's Mary Washington House, James Monroe Law Office, Rising Sun Tavern, Fredericksburg Town Hall and Market Square, Kenmore, The Courthouse, Hugh Mercer Apothecary, Children's Museum of Richmond, Old Stone Warehouse, Maryes heights...
GET MORE INFORMATION - Subscribe ➜
SHARE this Video: ➜
Thank you for watching this video about Attractions in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
Some souce copyright images:
Best Attractions & Things to do in Fredericksburg, Virginia VA
Fredericksburg Travel Guide. MUST WATCH. Top things you have to do in Fredericksburg. We have sorted Tourist Attractions in Fredericksburg for You. Discover Fredericksburg as per the Traveler Resources given by our Travel Specialists. You will not miss any fun thing to do in Fredericksburg.
This Video has covered Best Attractions and Things to do in Fredericksburg.
Don't forget to Subscribe our channel to view more travel videos. Click on Bell ICON to get the notification of newly uploaded videos.
List of Best Things to do in Fredericksburg, Virginia (VA)
Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park
A. Smith Bowman Distillery
Fredericksburg Battlefield and Visitor Center
The Rising Sun Tavern
Kenmore Plantation and Gardens
Fredericksburg Visitor Center
Hugh Mercer Apothecary Shop
Mary Washington House
This is Fredericksburg, Virginia
A great place to live, work, play and visit.
Downtown Fredericksburg, VA
Welcome to Downtown Fredericksburg!
Video 2431 (9th journey) of the David Rush Travel Show. Go to
Wilderness Presidential Resorts in Spotsylvania VA
Rates: . . . . . . . .. .. ... . .. .. .. Wilderness Presidential Resorts 9220 Plank Road Spotsylvania VA 22553 Located on 600 forested acres, this Spotsylvania resort offers plenty of ways to enjoy the great outdoors. An indoor pool and a games room are also available for rainy day entertainment. A full kitchen is provided in each unit at Wilderness Presidential Resorts. Guests can also benefit from air conditioning and a seating area. En suite bathrooms come with towels. Guests of Wilderness Presidential Resorts can enjoy fishing or hiking at Cool Spring Lake and Hazel Grove Lake, both located on-site. A fitness centre, a basketball court and a tennis court are available as well. Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park is less than 10 minutes’ drive away from Wilderness Presidential Resorts. Lake Anna State Park is 35 minutes’ drive away.
Wilderness Resort Trip May, 2017
A visit to the Wilderness Presidential Resort, Spotsylvania, VA. Our first visit since 1994 and our first visit there with our motorhome.
All music used under license from Musicoman Productions
Come Tour Stafford County, Virginia
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor ( This video is about the really cool historical sites of Stafford County, Virginia. I talk about a couple of other sites in our county but I do show photos and a video of a couple others as well.
Some of the historical sites you could see in our area and within our county here in Stafford County, Virginia are:
1. The Aquia Episcopal Church which is a church here that is one of the oldest colonial churches in the United States of America. The church was first built in 1751 and burnt down in a fire in 1757 in which was rebuilt that very same year soon after the fire of 1757. The church is still being used to this day for Sunday church services but they do tours of the church but you have to call the church to make an appointment to tour this church.
2. Then we have Ferry Farm which is the childhood home for the first President of the United States of America, George Washington. Which is down in the Falmouth part of Stafford County in the southern part of the county.
3. Then we have the Aquia Quarry that is known as Government Island nearby the Aquia Creek. Which this place is where George Washington got the sandstone that built the White House and the U.S. Capital building in Washington, DC. Which basically is where the foundation of our nation's capital was brought from this spot directly to our nation's capital Washington, DC. So if you go to these two buildings in DC and wanted to see the place where the sandstone came from to build those buildings you would have to come here to Stafford County. All since it all came from here. And I made a video of Government Island and it was my first time over there. And now I've been living right around the corner from this place for 10 years and I finally got the courage to go there.
4. Then not far from here we have the battlefield sites for 5 Civil War battlefields close by as well. And a mansion that was built in colonial times that served as a headquarters and hospital for the Union army during the American Civil War during the Battle of Fredericksburg. Those 5 battlefields are from: the Battle of Fredericksburg, the Battle of Spotsylvania Courthouse, the Battles of Bull Run in Manassas, the Battle of the Wilderness, and the Battle of Chancellorsville.
5. We also have nearby in Triangle, Virginia right outside the main gate to the Quantico Marine Corps Base is the National Museum of the Marine Corps. Which outside of the museum is a monument park with bricks of names of people who has served in the United States Marine Corps. My father is one of those former MARINES who had served. His name was Captain Donald J St. Pierre his brick has his date of birth of 11/19/59 and his date of death of 07/05/03 on it. When you go to this museum you can remind yourself that man was my father when you see that brick at this museum.
6. We are also within the area of the historical Virginia city of Fredericksburg as well.
To learn more about our county you may visit our county's website at: Our county has been a county in Virginia since 1664 so we are a county that is now over 350 years old. We had just had our 350th anniversary of our founding back in 2014. I had put this video together because back when I was a student at the Washington, DC Job Corps Center. I told people I was from Stafford and they asked me. Where the heck is that place I've never heard of that place? And I have felt with the kind of history our county has I think this Virginia county should be the most famous Virginia county throughout the world. All since the foundation of our nation's capital came from here and we also have the childhood home of the very first president of our nation. The is where George Washington grew up. Plus that famous cherry tree story about Washington may have took place here back when Washington was a young boy. Since Washington grew up here from the ages of 3 to 19 at Ferry Farm.
Salem Baptist Church in Spotsylvania, County Virginia 1986
Salem Baptist Church in Spotsylvania, County Virginia 1986
Backroads of Virginia through Culpeper on US Highway 29 North To find out all my current trip information, truckcams, GPS, photos, panoramas, and more, visit my BLOG:
18 Wheels Across America.net To learn more about BigRigTravels, visit these links:
Trucking in America. Reality and Slow TV in it's original and truest form. Get your BigRigTravels shirts and decals at Get your BigRigTravels shirts and decals at #trucking #BigRigTravels #BigRigSteve