35 Things to do in Chicago | Top Attractions Travel Guide
The following travel video is a comprehensive list of the best 35 Things to do in Chicago including all of the top Attractions worth visiting and seeing in this complete travel guide for the Windy City.
Many people don't realize this but Chicago is a world class city with festivals, arts, entertainment, dining and architecture that can rival any city in North America or even Europe. The only other city that I think can compare with Chicago - in terms of attractions - in America is New York. Whether you're scarfing down Chicago style deep dish pizza or taking in a Blues festival you'll find no shortage of things to do in the city. If you're a sport fan there are no shortage of professional teams to follow at any time of the year including the Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, Chicago Bears and the Chicago Bulls. When you're thinking of destination to travel to in the United States, Chicago should be near the top of your list. I guarantee that you'll have a lot of fun:
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II:
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens:
Rode Video Mic GO:
Joby Gorilla Pod:
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro:
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
35 Things to do in Chicago | Top Attractions Travel Guide
1) Chicago Architecture and Chicago River Walk
2) Chicago River Boat Trip
3) Kayaking along the Chicago River
4) Cloud Gate - The Bean
5) Millennium Park
6) Pavilion 'Free Shows'
7) Art Institute of Chicago
8) Watch a Chicago Cubs game at Wrigley Field
9) Eat Deep Dish Pizza
10) Visit the sky deck at Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower)
11) Stroll around the University of Chicago campus
12) Check out the Oriental Institute of History
13) Marvel and escape the bustle at Osaka Garden
14) Enjoy an afternoon or evening at Wicker Park
15) Relax and escape at Humboldt Park
16) Check out the Dinosaur exhibits at the Chicago Field Museum
17) Visit the Shedd Aquarium - the largest indoor one in the world
18) Watch a Chicago Blackhawks game at the United Center
19) Check out the 'Borders' exhibit at Solti Gardens of Grant Park
20) Admire Buckingham Fountain during the day or at night
21) View the Chicago skyline from the Hancock Center
22) Spend an afternoon having fun at Navy Pier
23) Wander around Lincoln Park Zoo and Conservatory
24) Work out or get a tan at North Avenue Beach
25) Laugh your head off watching improv at The Second City
26) Test your mind playing the Zombie Game
27) Go shopping or people watching along the Magnificent Mile
28) Take the Chicago 'El or 'L' CTA metro system
29) Watch an NFL football game (Chicago Bears) at Soldier Field
30) Check out the entirely free Money Museum
31) Ride a bicycle in downtown Chicago
32) Spend time at the Museum of Science and Technology
33) Marvel at the architectural wonder known as Robbie House
34) Rest your legs by taking a Chicago city tour by Segway
35) Check out a performance at Chicago Theatre
We got to see buildings like Marina City, Trump Tower, and Wrigley Building. Architecture river tours are a fun way to take in the sights along the river. If you find yourself here during the summer months kayaking is a popular way to experience the Chicago River. The Crown Fountain is a cool interactive sculpture located in Millennium Park. Art lovers will enjoy the Art Institute of Chicago. Taking in a Chicago Cubs baseball game at Wrigley field is a must for anyone who visits the city. You can't come to Chicago and not eat deep-dish pizza! During our week here we ate at many pizzerias in town including Lou Malnati's, Giordano's, Gino's East Side, and Pizzeria Uno. Formerly known as the Sears Tower, Willis Tower is now the 2nd tallest building in the United States. Many of the buildings at the University of Chicago were designed in the Gothic style.
which is in Chicago's South Side. For a chance to come face to face with dinosaurs, head over to the Field Museum. Right next door is the Shedd Aquarium which is a popular attraction for families. Visit the John Hancock Center by night as the city really dazzles from the 94th floor. The Navy Pier is a fun place to visit on a weekend including a Ferris Wheel. Chicago's Museum of Science and Technology is the largest science museum. It's hard to miss the flashing lights of the historic Chicago Theatre! Music has creative commons attribution license:
Virginia City is the Wild West
Virginia City, NV may be set in the 1800′s but the entertainment is timeless! It is a town rich in history and the home to a lot of firsts and lasts. Mark Twain first used his pen name here, Janice Joplin joined what would be her first band and they have the last full speed stagecoach ride.
There is an ever evolving calendar of events and something different almost every weekend! There are wild west show downs, themed balls, silly parades and museums galore. You can walk the town and enjoy the shops and saloons or dig in your heels and try every adventure. I love costumes and you have to love a town where you can dress in 19th century attire and blend in. With so much to do, the only thing you will have to worry about is how many days you can spare to stay.
For more information on Virginia City:
Top 10 Most Haunted Places In America | Best Scariest Haunted Houses of USA
The Ultimate list of Top 10 Most Haunted Places in USA. Best Scariest Houses In United States of America. The 10 Best Haunted Houses in America
1. Moundsville Penitentiary, West Virginia
2. Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum, Weston, West Virginia
3. Villisca Axe Murder House, Iowa
4. Ghost of Sammie Dean In Jerome, Arizona
5. Waverly Hills Sanitoriumm, Kentucky
6. Cuban Club, Tampa, Florida
7. Fort Mifflin, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
8. Moon River Brewery, Savannah, Georgia
9. Sultan's Palace, New Orleans, LA
10. Stanley Hotel, Estes Park, Colorado
#hauntedhousesinusa #mosthauntedplacesinamerica #top10hauntedplacesinusa #moundsvillepenitentiary #transalleghenylunaticasylum #villiscaaxemurderhouse
#ghostofsammiedeaninjerome #waverlyhillssanitoriumm #cubanclub #fortmifflin
#moonriverbrewery #sultanspalace #stanleyhotel
Youtube Audio Library (Royalty Free Music)
The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park
A historic hotel located just a few miles from Rocky Mountain National Park in Estes Park, CO. It was built in Colonial Revival style by Freelan Oscar Stanley and opened on July 4 in 1909. In 1974, horror author Stephen King found here inspiration for his famous novel - The Shining. Today, The Stanley Hotel belongs to one of America's most haunted hotels.
The Stanley Hotel at night - 1:37
Interior - 2:19
July 2015, Sony HDR - PJ260, HD, paranormal activities, ghost hunting, tourist attraction, Colorado
..feel free to comment, like or share
Luray Caverns Motels in Luray VA
Prices: . . . . . . . .. .. ... . .. .. .. Luray Caverns Motels 831 W Main Street Luray VA 22835 Located just 1,800 feet from Luray Caverns, this motel features an outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi access is available. Satellite TV is provided in each guest room at Luray Caverns Motels. Select rooms have a view of the Blue Ridge Mountains. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and horse riding. The property offers free parking. Shenandoah National Park is 24.9 miles from the Motel at Luray Caverns. Page Valley Fairgrounds are 6 minutes’ drive.
Roosevelt Suite Hotel Colorado Glenwood Springs Colorado
A speak peek into the Roosevelt Suite in the Hotel Colorado in Glenwood Springs Colorado
The Haunting With... Fort Magruder Hotel
This hotel was built on a Civil War battlefield.
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW FOR MORE PARANORMAL ACTIVITY!
MY OTHER CHANNELS AND SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES:
TALKING DETROIT TIGERS:
جولة في المدينة القديمة للإسكندرية قرب واشنطن
PART 5- New Jersey Route 29 - Delaware River Scenic Byway - Music by Stanley Brothers
A brief tour of New Jersey Route 29 - the Delaware River Scenic Byway. Music by the Stanley Brothers - song: Let Me Be Your Friend. Preserve our American Heritage - protect the natural resources and cultural history of the Delaware River Valley region.
Best Western Hotel For Sale in Kentucky
See this Best Western Governor's Award winning property located in the destination of Bardstown, KY situated along the Kentucky Bourbon Trail with historic attractions and commercial/manufacturing market. Only 45 minutes from Churchill Downs and most of Metro Louisville.