Sheldon is a town in Wyoming County, New York. The population was 2,409 at the 2010 census. The Town of Sheldon is on the west border of Wyoming County. The town is southeast of Buffalo. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Corning Museum of GlassCorning Corning Incorporated is an American multinational technology company that specializes in specialty glass, ceramics, and related materials and technologies including advanced optics, primarily for industrial and scientific applications. The company was known as Corning Glass Works until 1989, when it changed its name to Corning Incorporated. In 1998, Corning divested itself of its consumer lines by selling the Corning Consumer Products Company subsidiary to Borden, but still holds an interest of about 8 percent. As of 2014, Corning had five major business sectors: display technologies, environmental technologies, life sciences, optical communications, and specialty materials. Corning is involved in two joint ventures: Dow Corning and Pittsburgh Corning. Quest Diagnostics and Covance were sp... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Finger Lakes Gaming & RacetrackFarmington New York State Finger Lakes Gaming & Racetrack is a thoroughbred horse-racing track and casino located in Farmington in western New York State, approximately 25 miles southeast of Rochester. The facility is about one mile south of New York State Thruway exit 44. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Hamburg GamingHamburg Hamburger Sport-Verein e.V. [hamˈbʊʁɡɐ ˌʃpɔʁt fɛɐ̯ˈʔaɪ̯n], commonly known as Hamburger SV, Hamburg or HSV [haː ʔɛs ˈfaʊ̯], is a German sport club based in Hamburg, its largest branch being its football department. Although the current HSV was founded in June 1919 from a merger of three earlier clubs, it officially traces its origin to 29 September 1887 when the first of the predecessors, SC Germania, was founded. HSV's football team had the distinction of being the only team that had played continuously in the top tier of the German football league system since the founding of the club at the end of World War I. It was the only team that played in every season of the Bundesliga since its foundation in 1963, until 2018 when the team were relegated for the first time in... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Letchworth State ParkCastile Letchworth State Park is a 14,427-acre state park located in Livingston and Wyoming counties, New York. The park is roughly 17 miles long, following the course of the Genesee River as it flows north through a deep gorge and over several large waterfalls. It is located 35 miles southwest of Rochester and 60 miles southeast of Buffalo, and spans portions of the Livingston County towns of Leicester, Mount Morris, and Portage, as well as the Wyoming County towns of Castile and Genesee Falls. In 1859, industrialist William Pryor Letchworth began purchasing land near the Middle Falls, and started construction of his Glen Iris Estate. In 1906 he bequeathed the 1,000-acre estate to New York, which soon after became the core of the newly created Letchworth State Park.The park prominently features t... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Darien Lake Amusement ParkDarien Center Darien Lake is a theme park resort in New York, Located in Darien, New York, United States. It is owned by EPR Properties and operated by Six Flags. In addition to the amusement park, it features a campground, water park, and an on-site lodging. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Niagara Jet AdventuresYoungstown New York State Lewiston is a village in Niagara County, New York, United States. The population was 2,701 at the 2010 census. The village is named after Morgan Lewis, an early 19th-century governor of New York. It is part of the Buffalo–Niagara Falls Metropolitan Statistical Area. The Village of Lewiston, NY is within the Town of Lewiston. The Earl W. Brydges Artpark State Park lies at its southern border. Lewiston was selected by Rand McNally as one of the Top Ten Best Small Towns in America in November 2012. Lewiston is situated on the Niagara River, just across the river from Canada. The Niagara River intersects the Niagara Escarpment between Lewiston and Queenston, Ontario, identifying the escarpment's Lewiston-Queenston section as the geologic origin of Niagara Falls. Over a roughly 12,500 year sp... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Wyoming County Tourism
Attractions of Wyoming County, NY
Hidden Valley Animal Adventure
2887 Royce Rd.
Varysburg, NY 14167