Top 10 Things to See in Vatican City
Here's our list of the top ten things to see in the Vatican Museums.
Check out our blog:
Check out our Vatican Tours:
Check out our Rome Tours:
Below are also other videos you might like.
Ultimate Guide to Florence in a Day
Trastevere, Rome in a Day: Hidden Gems & Top Attractions
Venice in a Day: Hidden Gems & Top Attractions
The Top Ten Things to See in the Vatican Museums
10. The Egyptian Gallery - The collection is so interesting because of the relationship between the Roman Empire and Egypt. As you might know, Mark Antony and Julius Caesar both had relations with Cleopatra. The collection occupies five rooms; plan to spend about 25 minutes in each.
9. Vatican Gardens - Take a stroll past innumerable grottoes, antiquities and world-class landscaping. Did you know there are 100 fountains in the Vatican Gardens? Unlike the Vatican Museums, the gardens are never crowded. One way to access the Vatican Gardens by booking a full day tour of the Vatican Museums, Gardens and Castle Gandolfo with The Roman Guy.
8. Pinacoteca - The Pinacoteca (Picture Gallery) is one of the more modern sections of the Vatican Museums and is often overlooked. Get up close and personal to 460 works of art, painted by the likes of Caravaggio, Raphael, Titian, Leonardo, Guido Reni and Giotto.
7. Pinecone Courtyard - Named after the colossal bronze pinecone that once stood near the Pantheon next to the Temple of Isis, the Pinecone Courtyard was designed by Donato Bramante. From here catch an amazing view of St. Peter's Dome. Sometimes the guards let you spin the giant fractured sphere sculpture in the center of the spacious courtyard.
6. Pio-Clementino Museum - The Vatican's Pio-Clementino Museum is one of Rome's best collections of ancient Greek and Roman statues. In the octagonal Belvedere Courtyard, check out the Apollo Belvedere, Laocoön and His Sons and the Belvedere Torso. Then visit the biggest and oldest bathtubs you’ll ever see. Nero's Bathtub measures an incredible 25 ft in diameter. The red marble it is made from is so rare, there is no way to recreate it today.
5. The Vatican's Main Galleries - The Gallery of the Candelabra, Gallery of the Tapestries and our personal favorite, the Gallery of the Maps. The painted frescoes of maps reveal how Renaissance Italians saw themselves and their surroundings. Predating a unified Italy by nearly 300 years, the Gallery of Maps shows the length and breadth of the peninsula circa 1580.
4. St. Peter's Square - If you're not planning on visiting the Vatican Museums during your trip to Rome, at least come here. This is one of the most famous and breathtaking squares in the world and the largest, open area of Rome. The piazza is encased by two massive arms comprised of four rows of colonnades. As you walk up to the square, it looks like two massive arms welcoming you.
3. Raphael Rooms - Raphael was one of Rome's most famous Renaissance artists who encompassed all the ideals of a Renaissance man. He designed and frescoed multiple rooms connected to the Vatican Museums. Among other masterpieces, visit one of Raphael’s most famous works of art, The School of Athens.
2. St. Peter's Basilica - Don't miss this! St. Peter's Basilica is a massive church filled with artwork from some of the most celebrated artists in history. Enter through a special door and skip the lines to get the most opulent church in the world. Once inside, admire masterpieces that include the La Pieta, Il Baldacchino, La Pieta, the statue of St. Peter and much more.
1. Sistine Chapel - Since the chapel is inside the museums, entrance is included in your Vatican tour. Now that the chapel is restored, every detail and color used in the treasured work of art is visible. Only when you are inside, is it clear why it is one of the Sistine Chapel is one of the most celebrated works of art in Western civilization.
Rome 10 best places
In this short video we bring you a taste of Rome's most popular tourists attractions.
Rome is a magnificent city indeed and creating this list was a difficult task. We know that each visitor to Rome ends up having their own 'top' list! You will be able to view top landmarks such as the Colosseum, Piazza del Popolo, Piazza Navona, The Vatican, Villa Borghese, among other attractions.
Find more video guides about Rome's nightlife, shopping & family activities at our website vidtur.com.
TOP 10 Things to do in ROME
Vatican City Tourist Attractions: 10 Top Places to Visit
Planning to visit Vatican City? Check out our Vatican City Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Vatican City.
Top Places to visit in Vatican City:
St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, Gardens of Vatican City, St. Peter's Square, Raphael Rooms, Vatican Necropolis, Castel Sant'Angelo, Apostolic Palace, Vatican Library
Visit our Website:
Top 10 Best Things To Do in Vatican City, Italy
Vatican City Travel Guide. MUST WATCH. Top 10 things you have to do in Vatican City. We have sorted Tourist Attractions in Vatican City for You. Discover Vatican City as per the Traveller Resources given by our Travel Specialists. You will not miss any fun thing to do in Vatican City.
This Video has covered top 10 Best Things to do in Vatican City.
Don't forget to Subscribe our channel to view more travel videos. Click on Bell ICON to get the notification of updates Immediately.
List of Best Things to do in Vatican City, Italy
St. Peter's Basilica
Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo
Stanze di Raffaello
Cupola di San Pietro
10 Best Places To Visit In Italy | 2018
► Please Remember to Subscribe! ►
► Follow me on Twitter:
10 Best Places To Visit In Italy.
Undoubtedly one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world – Italy, represents a stunning combination of history, art, architecture, natural beauty and culinary excellence. There are just a few places that boast such a wide range of different landscapes, traditions and cultural riches, with each of its regions and cities offering visitors something completely unique.
These are 10 best places to Visit in Italy.
10. Cinque Terre
8. The Amalfi Coast
4. Lake Garda
Alan Walker - Fade [NCS Release]
This video is fair use under U.S. copyright law because it is noncommercial and transformative in nature, uses no more of the original than necessary, and has no negative effect on the market for the original work.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. I DO NOT OWN ANY COPYRIGHTS. All rights goes to their respective owners No copyright infringement intended.
If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, before you claim it to youtube, please SEND ME A MESSAGE and i will DELETE it right away. Thanks for understanding.
Thanks for watching!
10 Top Tourist Attractions in Rome - Travel Video
Rome, the city where hope springs eternal. It is a city that is proud of its ancient glorious heritage, the centre of a civilization that once expanded its empire throughout Europe, Africa and Asia. Rome is a city drenched in history and Christianity. First-time visitors may be easily overwhelmed by all this magnificent city has to offer. After all, one can find history and art on almost every street corner. That’s why visitors may want to do their homework to narrow down what they want to see and do before they get on a plane bound for the Italian capital.
10 Best Places to Visit in Italy 2019 - Travel Video
Located in Southern Europe, this boot-shaped country is one of the world’s most popular travel destinations for a number of reasons that include art treasures, trendy fashion, stunning landscapes, passionate people and top-class cuisine. Italy offers so much to see and do that it would take a lifetime to explore.
THE AMAZING VATICAN CITY TRAVEL GUIDE
Hi Guys thank you so much for watching our series of VLOGS about Rome and the Vatican. Most people tend to ignore the fact that the Vatican is its own country, treating it as if it were simply an area of Italy, well it isn´t. The Vatican is one of the richest and most powerful countries on earth, a place with a rich history and that has some of the biggest collections of art in the history of mankind. This time around I'm taking you on a journey through the Vatican´'s main attractions including the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica (including the rooftop of the basilica), the Vatican museums, the history and the most famous pieces of art of this unique country. I hope you enjoy it, holy regards
LINKS to sites regarding the Vatican:
THE VATICAN MUSEUM:
PAPAL AUDIENCES RESERVATIONS. THE VATICAN PREFECTURE:
INFO ABOUT VATICAN CITY:
NOS SIGAM NAS REDES SOCIAIS:
THE LOOKING GLASS :
10 Best Day Trips from Rome - Travel Video
Planning a trip to Rome? Why not squeeze in some exciting day trips into your itinerary? Sure, Rome packs a treasure trove of attractions, but the beautiful regions around the bustling city offer some of the most spectacular scenery and interesting sites that you may not otherwise get the opportunity to experience. Check out the following day trips from Rome.