10 Top Tourist Attractions in the USA - Travel Video
As one of the largest and most diverse countries in the world, The United States boast an amazing amount of travel destinations ranging from the skyscrapers of New York and Chicago, the natural wonders of Yellowstone and Alaska to the sunny beaches of California and Florida. Here’s a look at the top tourist attractions in the USA.
35 Unique Roadside Attractions You Have to See in America
These are some of the best and most unique roadside attractions that you must see when you travel the US. Roadside america is weird, quirky, incredible, and has some of the largest things in the world. Watch to see about 40 of these attractions and amazing things we saw just off the side of the road while traveling America in a van. We'll show you some Route 66 attractions, some ghost towns, natural phenomena, and things that you won't believe exist. See strange America, weird United States, come on a weird roadtrip and tour this country and the things it has to offer. These are must-visit places in America. If you are living the vanlife, take your van around the USA and bring this video as a guide. Here is a list of some of the things we'll see in this video: The World's Largest Egg, The Largest Ball of Twine, The Big Blue Whale of Oklahoma, The Bonneville Salt Flats, Big Tree, Sun Studio, and more...
Come with me and see my 35 Unique roadside attractions that you must in while traveling in a van around America.
SEE ALL OF THESE ATTRACTIONS AND MORE BY WATCHING MY WHOLE AMERICAN ROADTRIP ADVENTURE IN A VAN HERE -
CHECK OUT ALL MY FAVORITE TRAVEL GEAR -
BUSINESS EMAIL - email@example.com
SUPPORT TRAVELBUM -
- My Camera:
- My Main Lens:
- My Camera Microphone:
- Camera Strap:
- Memory Card Case:
- Ape Camera Case :
- My Military-style backpack:
- My drone:
VAN BUILD & VAN STUFF
- Paint Your Van Cheap :
- Camera Mount On Van Window :
- Eco-Friendly Induction Pan :
- Induction Cooktop :
- The Best Van Faucet :
- USA Map :
- Headlamp :
- Magnetic Phone Mount :
FAVORITE TRAVEL GEAR
- Best Travel Underwear :
- Best Backpacking Backpack :
- My Beloved Hat:
- Favorite Travel Book :
MY OWN STORE ON AMAZON -
TUBEBUDDY (You need this if you're a Youtuber) -
Get FREE FLIGHTS & Rewards with this Credit Card that I use for all my travels -
MUSIC USED IN MY VIDEOS -
All my music comes from Epidemic Sound these days.
Alexander Travelbum - Travel Vlogger making travel videos, editing tutorials, budget travel tips, and Youtube advice.
Phoenix - City Video Guide
Phoenix - City Video Guide
Top 10 Tourist Attraction In USA
Top 10 Tourist Attraction In USA
Top 10 Tourist Attraction List:
1. Grand Canyon: The Grand Canyon is located in northern Arizona and is one of the great tourist attractions in the United States. Carved over several million years by the Colorado River, the canyon attains a depth of over 1.6 km (1 mile) and 446 km (277 miles) long. The Grand Canyon is not the deepest or the longest canyon in the world but the overwhelming size and its intricate and colorful landscape offers visitor spectacular vistas that are unmatched throughout the world.
2. Manhattan: Manhattan is one of New York’s five boroughs and is what people most often think of when they picture New York City. It’s familiar skyline and sights have been featured a thousand times on screen. Walk in the shadow of the skyscrapers, picture the Statue of Liberty, see a Broadway show , climb the Empire State building, stroll Central Park, window shop on 5th Avenue or stagger around a museum.
3. Yellowstone: Yellowstone National Park was the world’s first national park, set aside in 1872 to preserve the vast number of geysers, hot springs, and other thermal areas, as well as to protect the incredible wildlife and rugged beauty of the area. Yellowstone lies on top of a gigantic hot spot where light, hot, molten mantle rock rises towards the surface. Subsequently, the park contains half of all the world’s known geothermal features, with more than 10,000 examples of geysers and hot springs. In addition, black bears, grizzly bears, deer, elk, bison and wolves can all be found within the park borders.
4. Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco: The Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate, the strait between San Francisco and Marin County to the north. The Golden Gate Bridge was the longest suspension bridge span in the world when it was completed in 1937, and has become an internationally recognized symbol of San Francisco and California. The famous red-orange color of the bridge was specifically chosen to make the bridge more easily visible through the thick fog that frequently shrouds the bridge.
5. Niagara Falls: Situated between the state of New York and the province of Ontario, Niagara Falls is one of the most spectacular natural wonders on the North American continent. Niagara Falls is actually three different falls, the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls. Horseshoe Falls is located on the Canadian side while the other are located in New York.
Number 6. Kilauea: Kilauea is the most recent of a series of volcanoes that have created the Hawaiian Archipelago. It is a very low, flat shield volcano, vastly different in profile from the high, sharply sloping peaks of stratovolcanoes. Kilauea is one of the most active volcano on the Earth, an invaluable resource for volcanologists. Thirty-three eruptions have taken place since 1952, not including the current eruption which started on January 3, 1983 and is still ongoing.
7. Florida Keys: The Florida Keys are a 120 mile long chain of tropical islands curving around the base of the Florida peninsula, connected to the mainland by a series of bridges. The most spectacular bridge, the Seven Mile Bridge in the Lower Keys, has been frequently used as a location for films including True Lies and Fast 2 Furious. US Highway 1, the “Overseas Highway” runs from Key Largo, Islamadora, Marathon, Lower Keys and finally to Key West, the most distant and most famous island.
8. Las Vegas Strip: The gambling mecca of the world, Las Vegas is situated in the midst of the southern Nevada desert landscape. Casinos can be found throughout Las Vegas, but the strip, a stretch of Las Vegas Boulevard South, contains the most of them. It features giant mega-casino hotels, decorated with lavish care and attention to detail to create a fantasy-like atmosphere. The casinos often have names and themes that evoke romance, mystery, and far-away destination.
9. Denali National Park: The Denali National Park and Preserve is located in Interior Alaska and contains Mount McKinley, the highest mountain in North America. The word “Denali” means “the high one” in the native Athabaskan language and refers to Mount McKinley. In addition, the park protects an incredible wilderness area that contains grizzly bears, caribou, moose, wolves, and numerous other creatures.
10. White House in Washington D.C: The White House in Washington DC is the official residence and office of the President of the United States. It was built between 1792 and 1800 and first used by President John Adams. After the 9/11 attacks it has become more difficult to visit the White House and today tours are available only for groups of 10 or more and must be requested up to six months in advance through your member of Congress or your country’s US Ambassador.
Arches, Monument Valley still photography of the Desert Southwest by Steve Boice
A collection of some of my favorite photographs from the American southwest. Iconic places include Arches, Bryce Canyon, Zion, and Canyonlands National Parks in Utah. Also included are Monument Valley along the Utah and Arizona border as well as select images from Lost Dutchman State Park and it's cactus landscape. Other photographs include stills of Delicate Arch, wild horses, Corona Arch, Balanced Rock by moonlight, Window Arch, the famous hoodoo of Thor's Hammer and other locations near Moab. Many of these photographs have been seen on post cards, books, advertisements, and other various publications throughout the world.
Please note that due to video compression, some of the photographs do not appear at their fullest resolution. Visit steveboice.com for more information.
WOW - Driving the Apache Trail near Phoenix AZ
This not-to-be missed scenic drive outside Phoenix, Arizona is the Apache Trail - a must for outdoor driving adventure. A full driving day route for the adventurous traveler, the trail is partly paved with a section of the route graded dirt.
If you enjoy our travel video, we would appreciate a thumbs-up, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, and/or SHARE. Thank you for watching and happy travels to you!
Some of the best scenery in central Arizona can be seen right from a car window along the Apache Trail. A route for the adventurous traveler, the trail is partly paved with a section of the route graded dirt. The road was originally constructed in the 1930s to support the development of dams along the Salt River. The trail is a day-trip from the Phoenix Area and the drive is an experience you will never forget. Along a loop drive of 80 miles, you will find spectacular scenery to rival any in the state. The unpaved section of the trail provides magnificent views of twisted igneous mountains with dense forests of saguaro and ferocactus with several deep blue lakes along the way. That’s just a small part of the adventure and beauty you’ll find here!
ABOUT MYTRIP-MYWAY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
We are Bob and Betty (married over 40 years) and we love to travel on a budget (48+ countries, 46 states, and 236 National Parks – but who’s counting). We have learned that life is a great adventure and most travel experiences hold answers to questions we had not thought to ask. We make adventurous, educational, and off-the-beaten-track videos to inspire our viewers to get out and explore the world. Follow our journey and you too may get answers to questions about the world you have not yet learned to ask.
This visit was produced during our latest travel project: a four-year RV travel adventure aimed at visiting ALL 411 United States National Park Service units and all 50 states. Subscribe to our YOUTUBE channel to be notified when we add a video.
YOU CAN ALSO FIND US HERE – WE ENJOY KEEPING IN TOUCH AND WE RECIPROCATE:
Affordable travel coaching and planning WEBPAGE
Like us on FACEBOOK
Follow us on TWITTER
Circle us on GOOGLE+
Subscribe to us on YOUTUBE
CHECK OUT MORE OF OUR VIDEOS BY CLICKING ON ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
United States National Parks Videos -
Travel Tips Videos -
Northwest United States Videos -
Southwest United States Videos -
Northeast United States Videos -
Southeast United States Videos -
Medium Rock by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Navajo Nation Tourism Video
Grand canyon national park | Grand canyon skywalk
The Grand Canyon is a steep-sided canyon carved by the Colorado River in Arizona, United States. The Grand Canyon is 277 miles (446 km) long, up to 18 miles (29 km) wide and attains a depth of over a mile. Grand canyon national park | Grand canyon skywalk
The canyon and adjacent rim are contained within Grand Canyon National Park, the Kaibab National Forest, Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument, the Hualapai Indian Reservation, the Havasupai Indian Reservation and the Navajo Nation. President Theodore Roosevelt was a major proponent of preservation of the Grand Canyon area, and visited it on numerous occasions to hunt and enjoy the scenery.
Cape Royal and Bright Angel Point are the most popular viewpoints (and for good reason – they’re spectacular).
Point Imperial, a short drive away (great for sunrise and sunset).
Cape Royal Trail and Bright Angel Point Trail, both of which are an easy half mile roundtrip.
Coconino Overlook via the North Kaibab Trail is a 1.4 mile roundtrip hike climbing 800 feet down.
Where to stay
$$ – Grand Canyon Lodge (the only lodge located at the North Rim, reservations must be made over a year in advance).
$$ – Hampton Inn Kanab (located 1.5 hours drive away in the town of Kanab).
$ – North Rim Campground (open mid May to late October).
Other points of interest
Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass-bottomed bridge located only 2.5 hours drive from Las Vegas.
Painted Desert & Petrified Forest, a stunning national park at the East Rim of the canyon. The entry fee is $10 and the park closes at 6PM.
Desert View, where you can climb an old watchtower to get awesome views of the canyon.
Havasu Falls, a tribal reservation located inside the canyon. The Havasu Falls Trail will take you to a picturesque waterfall with bright blue water that looks almost out of place in the red desert.
Horseshoe Bend near Page, AZ. You may have seen photos of it already as this spot on the Colorado River is incredibly photogenic.
Tusayan Ruins and Museum, an 800-year-old Pueblo Indian site.
✅ LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, SHARE & COMMENT !
सब्सक्राईब करें (ये मुफ़्त है!) Subscribea (Its Free!)
Checkout Our Travel Videos Here :- #indiatravel
Please do like this video and subscribe to our channel so that you do not miss out our Latest Video! Jai Hind ...
Let us make this INDIAN CHANNEL the BEST IN THE WORLD
#Indiatravel, #indiatrip, #travel
grand canyon south rim | grand canyon tour | grand canyon lodge
| grand canyon north rim | grand canyon south rim hotels | grand canyon camping | grand canyon village | grand canyon west rim | grand canyon tour | grand canyon trip | grand canyon vlog | grand canyon rafting | grand canyon resorts |
Navajo Nation Zoo Tour
The Navajo Nation Zoo and Botanical Park is the only Native American owned-and-operated Zoo in the Country. They are located in the capital city of the Navajo Nation, Window Rock, Arizona within a Tribally-designated park. They receive over 40,000 visitors each year.
The Navajo Zoo offers solace and peaceful surroundings so that the visitor enjoys a quiet place to reflect and connect with the different animal species native to the Navajo Nation.
Come on this walk thru with us as we explore the diverse animals, their habitats and thriving botanical life.
We are not affiliated with the Navajo Nation or its employees.
Arches National Park, Utah, USA in 4K Ultra HD
Arches National Park - US National Park near Moab, Utah, famous for its natural sandstone arches and other amazing rock formations.
Locations in the video: Sunrise through South Window Arch (0:07), Balanced Rock (0:13, 3:55), North Window and South Window Arches (0:39), North Window Arch and Turret Arch (0:57), Double Arch (1:39), Fiery Furnace (2:31), Sand Dune Arch (2:52), Broken Arch (3:15), Skyline Arch (3:27), Pinetree Arch (3:36), Tunnel Arch (3:50), Park Avenue (4:17), Twisted Doughnut Arch (5:33), Delicate Arch (5:42), Devil's Golf Ball (8:29), Landscape Arch (9:05), Partition Arch (9:25), Navajo Arch (9:41), Double O Arch (10:08).
Recorded October 2016 in 4K Ultra HD with Sony AX100.
Intersonic Subformation - Into the Void - 04 - The Longest Orbit
Licensed via ilicensemusic.com
About Amazing Places on Our Planet:
Immerse yourself in scenic beautiful places on our planet without the distraction of words.
New 4K video every Friday or every second Friday.
Movies On Map:
Watch More Amazing Places on Our Planet: All 4K Ultra HD Videos:
US National Parks in 4K:
Canada in 4K:
China in 4K:
Southern Africa in 4K:
Indonesia in 4K:
Iceland in 4K:
Best selection by year: