Worley is a city in southwestern Kootenai County, Idaho, United States. The population was 257 at the 2010 census, up from 223 in 2000. The city is within the Coeur d'Alene Indian Reservation. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Best Attractions In Worley
1. Circling Raven Golf ClubWorley Circling Raven Golf Club is an 18-hole championship golf course in the northwest United States, located in northern Idaho near Worley. It was rated the third best public course in Idaho by Golf Digest in August 2015.Owned and operated by the Coeur d'Alene Tribe, Circling Raven opened for play fifteen years ago in the summer of 2003. It was preceded on the site by a casino and hotel . The course is named after a visionary chief of the tribe in the 18th century.Designed by Florida-based architect Gene Bates, the back tees at Circling Raven are at 7,189 yards ; the course rating is 74.0 with a slope rating of 144. The terrain varies between rolling prairie, woodlands, and wetlands at an average elevation of approximately 2,600 feet above sea level. The course is spread out over more than 600 ... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Silverwood Theme ParkAthol Silverwood Theme Park is an amusement park located in northern Idaho, United States, near the town of Coeur d'Alene, approximately 47 miles from Spokane, Washington on U.S. Route 95. Owner Gary Norton opened the park in June 20, 1988. Originally, the park included a small assortment of carnival rides, a main street with shops and eateries, and an authentic steam train that traveled in a 30-minute loop around the owner's property. From 1973 to 1988, the land, along with a fully functioning airstrip, was operated as the Henley Aerodrome, named after the family whom Norton bought it from in 1981.Over the years, Silverwood has grown in both size and popularity, transforming from a small local amusement park to a regional theme park destination. In 2003, an adjacent waterpark named Boulder Beac... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Schweitzer MountainSandpoint Schweitzer Mountain Resort is a ski resort in the northwest United States in northern Idaho, 11 miles northwest of Sandpoint. Located in Bonner County in the Selkirk Mountains, it overlooks Lake Pend Oreille to the southeast with views of the Bitterroot and Cabinet mountain ranges. The ski area is approximately 45 miles south of the Canada–US border. Schweitzer Mountain has a summit elevation of 6,400 feet above sea level with a vertical drop of 2,440 feet . There are 92 named runs and open bowls on Schweitzer's skiable area of 2,900 acres , and the average annual snowfall is over 300 inches . The longest continuous groomed run is Little Blue Ridge Run, at 2.1 miles , and the uphill lift capacity is 12,502 passengers per hour. Seven chairlifts and 3 surface tows serve terrain rated at 20... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Northern Quest CasinoAirway Heights Northern Quest Resort & Casino is an Indian casino in Airway Heights, Washington, near Spokane, owned and operated by the Kalispel Tribe. It has a 250-room hotel, a spa, and 14 restaurants and lounges. The casino has 55,000 square feet of gaming space, with over 1,500 slot machines, 37 table games, 9 poker tables, a keno parlor, and a racebook. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Farragut State ParkAthol Farragut State Park is a state park in the northwest United States, located in northern Idaho at the southern tip of the Lake Pend Oreille in the Coeur d'Alene Mountains. The 4,000-acre park is five miles east of Athol in Kootenai County, about thirty miles northeast of Coeur d'Alene. Activities include camping, picnicking, hiking, mountain biking, cycling, fishing, boating, swimming, water sports, orienteering, disc golf, flying model aircraft, archery, and horseback riding. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
8. Riverside State ParkNine Mile Falls Riverside State Park is a public recreation area located nine miles northwest of Spokane in Nine Mile Falls, Washington. It is Washington's second largest state park, covering some 11,162 acres along the Spokane and Little Spokane rivers. The park is managed by the Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Coeur D'Alene Casino Resort Hotel in Worley ID
Website: . . . . . . . .. .. ... . .. .. .. Coeur D'Alene Casino Resort Hotel 37914 South Nukwalqw Worley ID 83876 This Idaho resort features a casino, a golf course and numerous restaurants on site. It has guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and free guest parking. Coeur d'Alene Airport is 30 miles away. A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned guest room at Coeur D'Alene Casino Resort Hotel. Rooms include a sitting area and a coffee maker. Deluxe rooms also feature a small fridge and plush bathrobes. Guests at Coeur D’Alene can chose from a variety of dining options including Chinook Steak, Pasta and Spirits, serving a dinner menu featuring prime beef, handmade pasta and pizza. High Mt. Buffet has a changing menu with seafood specials on Friday. Food Court Deli serves sandwiches and snacks and is open 24/7. The Sweetgrass Cafe has dine in, take out, and room service options. Contact the front desk for other dining options and seasonality of the restaurants. The casino at Coeur D'Alene Casino features bingo, slots and off-track betting. If they prefer, guests can relax in the on-site pool and hot tub or visit the gift shop. Spa specials and treatments are also available. Heyburn State Park is 11 miles from this resort. Lake Coeur d'Alene is a 30-minute drive away. The Museum of North Idaho is 24 miles away. The Spokane International Airport is 42 miles away.
American Country Bed & Breakfast - Coeur d'Alene Hotels, Idaho
American Country Bed & Breakfast 4 Stars Hotel in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho Within US Travel Directory One of our top picks in Coeur d'Alene. This adults-only B&B serves a daily continental breakfast. It offers luxurious rooms and plush guest robes. Free Wi-Fi is available. Lake Coeur d'Alene is 4. 8 km away. Guest rooms at American Country Bed & Breakfast include a smart phone docking station and a seating area. The tree house has a separate, detached private bathroom located in the main building. Guests of this B&B have access to a business centre and an on-site games room. Free parking is provided. Water sports, zip lining, golfing, and lake cruises are located nearby. Biking trails such as Hiawatha, Centennial Trail, and the Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes as well as hiking trails such as Mineral Ridge and Tubbs Hill are all between 10 minutes to a 1-hour drive away. Ski storage facilities are also available. The Museum of North Idaho is 8 km away from this B&B. The Highlands Golf Course is 20 minutes’ drive away. The University of Idaho is 10 minutes’ drive away.
American Country Bed & Breakfast - Coeur d'Alene Hotels, Idaho Location in : 705 South Zircon Lane, ID 83814, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Booking now :
Hotels list and More information visit U.S. Travel Directory