Zhytomyr Oblast is an oblast of northern Ukraine. The administrative center of the oblast is the city of Zhytomyr. Its population is approximately 1,240,482 . Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Radomysl CastleRadomyshl Radomysl Castle is a historical and cultural complex created in 2007–2011 by Olga Bogomolets MD, a Ukrainian doctor and public activist. The castle's center is an old flour mill built in the town of Radomyshl in the late 19th century by Polish engineer Piekarski. The mill was constructed upon the ruins of a paper mill built in 1612 by the order of the archimandrite of Kyiv-Pecherska Lavra Yelisey Pletenecki . During research conducted during the reconstruction of this building, it was discovered that it had been planned to be used as a fortress. Since 2011, Radomysl Castle is part of the Council of Europe’s cultural project called Via Regia, its purpose is to promote cultural exchanges by means of tourism between European countries. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. St. Michael Archangel CathedralZhytomyr Saint Olga was a regent of Kievan Rus' for her son Svyatoslav from 945 until 960. She is known for her obliteration of the Drevlians, a tribe that had killed her husband Igor of Kiev. Even though it would be her grandson Vladimir that would convert the entire nation to Christianity, her efforts to spread Christianity through the Rus’ earned Olga veneration as a saint. While her birthdate is unknown, it could be as early as AD 890 and as late as 5 June 925. Saint Olga, who was the first Russian saint of the Orthodox Church, is the patron of widows and converts. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. St. Michael's CathedralZhytomyr Saint Olga was a regent of Kievan Rus' for her son Svyatoslav from 945 until 960. She is known for her obliteration of the Drevlians, a tribe that had killed her husband Igor of Kiev. Even though it would be her grandson Vladimir that would convert the entire nation to Christianity, her efforts to spread Christianity through the Rus’ earned Olga veneration as a saint. While her birthdate is unknown, it could be as early as AD 890 and as late as 5 June 925. Saint Olga, who was the first Russian saint of the Orthodox Church, is the patron of widows and converts. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
10. St. Sophia CathedralZhytomyr Saint Sophia's Cathedral is a Catholic temple that serves as the principal church of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Kyiv-Zhytomyr, Ukraine. The temple was built between 1746 and 1748 and was founded by Bishop Samuel Jan Ozga. After a fire in 1768, the temple was converted into a building of three ships in the classical style. The church is now an eclectic building with a preserved Baroque interior. In Soviet times, was closed to the faithful for several years, the priests were arrested and sent to labor camps. Since 1991, after the fall of communism the cathedral was restored and enlarged. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
12. Korolenko MuseumZhytomyr Vladimir Galaktionovich Korolenko was a Russian short story writer, journalist, human rights activist and humanitarian of Ukrainian and Polish origin. His best-known work include the short novel The Blind Musician , as well as numerous short stories based upon his experience of exile in Siberia. Korolenko was a strong critic of the Tsarist regime and in his final years of the Bolsheviks. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Zhytomyr Travel Guide. MUST WATCH. Top 10 things you have to do in Zhytomyr. We have sorted Tourist Attractions in Zhytomyr for You. Discover Zhytomyr as per the Traveler Resources given by our Travel Specialists. You will not miss any fun thing to do in Zhytomyr.
This Video has covered top 10 Best Things to do in Zhytomyr.
Don't forget to Subscribe our channel to view more travel videos. Click on Bell ICON to get the notification of updates Immediately.
List of Best Things to do in Zhytomyr, Ukraine Sergiy Korolyov Astronautics Museum Gagarin Park Saviour-Transfiguration Cathedral St. Michael Archangel Cathedral St. Michael's Cathedral Zamkova Gora Park Zhytomyr Nature Museum Eternal Glory Memorial St. Jonah from Duklya Cathedral St. Sophia Cathedral
Nesolon | Zhytomyr oblast, Ukraine | 4K
Two days in the Nesolon - small village in Zhytomyr oblast, Ukraine. Cinematic footage with Dji Mavic Air.
Zhitomir Ukraine ① HD 1080p50
Zhitomir Ukraine 2011 ☘ HD 1080p
Streets of Zhytomyr
According to the legend, Zhytomyr was founded in 884. For the first time it is spoken about in 1392. Since 1569 it used to be under the Polish power. In 1795 Zhytomyr turned into the centre of the Volyn province. In 1973 the city was already divided into the Bohunskyi district and the Korolyovskyi district.
Find out Zhytomyr @ Ukrainian.Travel
Города Украины - Житомир осенний( Cities of Ukraine - Zhytomyr Autumn) 4К Ultra HD - Видео
Осень в Житомире это время философских размышлений, горячего кофе, теплого пледа и неспешных дружеских бесед. Время приятной меланхолии и созерцания неповторимо красивой осенней природы
Ukraine - People and Places
Tour of Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv, and the Carpathian Mountians (May, 2012). With music by Renaissance, Apocalyptica, and KGB.
[Walk in Zhytomyr]
✴Подпишись на канал✴
__________________________________ И лайк с коментом не забудь)
Zhytomyr, Zhytomyr Ob. to Ternopil, Ternopil Ob. Ukraine - Google street view traveling
Round the world
Symbiosis | Beautiful western Ukraine | 4K
Beautiful places in western Ukraine. Nature and architecture in symbiosis ... but the wilderness gradually consume the ancient structures.