Crawfordville is a city in Taliaferro County, Georgia, United States. The population was 572 at the 2000 census. The city is the county seat of Taliaferro County. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Best Attractions In Crawfordville
1. Toccoa FallsToccoa Toccoa is a city in, and the county seat of, Stephens County, Georgia, United States, located about 50 miles from Athens and about 90 miles northeast of Atlanta. The population was 8,491 as of the 2010 census. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Noah's Ark Rehabilitation CenterLocust Grove Noah's Ark Animal Rehabilitation Center is an American exotic animal rescue center. It is located on 250 acres in Locust Grove, Georgia and houses over 1,500 animals. Many of the center's animals were rescued from unlicensed owners or donated by circuses and zoos. Founded by Jama and Charles Hedgecoth in 1978, the center was originally located on a small farm. In 1990, Noah's Ark moved to a 122-acre property in Locust Grove, Georgia. In 1992, they expanded the center to include the Noah's Ark Children Care Home for foster children.In 2001, the center acquired a trio of captive young animals confiscated from a convicted drug dealer during a raid. As the lion, bear and tiger cubs had bonded, they were housed in a special exhibit called The Clubhouse where they could be together. In 2008, Noa... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. High Falls State ParkJackson Georgia The Georgia High School Association is an organization that governs athletics and activities for member high schools in Georgia, USA. GHSA is a member of the National Federation of State High School Associations. The association has 455 public and private high schools as members. GHSA organizes all sports and academic competitions as well as overseeing registration, training, and approves local area sports officials associations to administer regional athletics and activities per member schools. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Monastery of the Holy SpiritConyers The Monastery of the Holy Spirit, officially named Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Monastery is a Roman Catholic church located near Conyers, Georgia. It belongs to the world-wide Order of Cistercians of the Strict Observance , more commonly known as Trappists. As described in the Order's constitution, this Order is a monastic institute wholly ordered to contemplation. The monks dedicate themselves to the worship of God in a hidden life within the monastery under the Rule of Saint Benedict. They follow in the spirit of the founders of Cîteaux, as handed on in the tradition of the Order, within a community wholly oriented to a contemplative life of prayer. They lead a monastic way of life in solitude, silence, work and prayer. Currently the Monastery of the Holy Spirit is a community of forty-... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. A.H. Stephens State Historic ParkCrawfordville Georgia Alexander Hamilton Stephens was an American politician who served as the 50th Governor of Georgia from 1882 until his death in 1883. He also served as the only Vice President of the Confederate States from 1861 to 1865. A member of the Democratic Party, Stephens represented the state of Georgia in the United States House of Representatives prior to becoming governor. Stephens attended Franklin College and established a legal practice in his home town of Crawfordville, Georgia. After serving in both houses of the Georgia General Assembly, he won election to Congress, taking his seat in 1843. He became a leading Southern Whig and strongly opposed the Mexican–American War. After the war, Stephens was a prominent supporter of the Compromise of 1850 and helped draft the Georgia Platform, whic... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Wakulla Two Bedroom Suites Resort - USA FL
Enjoy all the comforts of home, including fully equipped kitchens, at this all-suite Cocoa Beach, Florida resort, offering direct beach access along with a variety of on-site amenities and facilities.
The Beach Front Wakulla Two Bedroom Suites Resort features spacious apartment-style accommodations, complete with separate sleeping and living areas as well as free wireless internet access. Take advantage of outdoor barbecue facilities and the game room, or relax by the outdoor swimming pool.
In addition to easy access to a variety of recreational activities, the Wakulla Two Bedroom Suites Resort is located within walking distance of the famed Ron Jon Surf Shop. Port Canaveral is also situated only a short distance away. 3550 North Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, USA