ABKHAZIA - One of the BEAUTIEST MONASTERIES I've ever seen! - Novyi Afon
Another day of Abkhazian trip, and this time I visit the little town called Novyi Afon, or New Athos, which has extremely huge amount of places to see comparing to other sides in Abkhazia... Today I'm gonna show you beautiful monastery of New Athos, built to replace the original Athos monastery and take you to Stalin's holiday house! Keep watching and don't forget to subscribe for more videos!
ABKHAZIA - Smallest METRO SYSTEM in the world?
Here today I got for you some more stuff from Novyi Afon(or New Athos), Abkhazia. Today I'm visiting touristic sites around Psyrtskha river and... I go to the cave where this small city of ONLY 2,000 inhabitants has it's own metro line! If you are excited just as I was, then check it out and don't forget to leave a thumb up and subscribe!
One Day on Crete Island, Greece | Hiking to a Nude Beach
Hiking to a nude beach in Matala on the south coast of Crete island, Greece.
NEED GEAR FOR YOUR TRAVELS? Visit Gabriel's Amazon e-store for ideas:
PLANNING A BUDGET TRAVELING TRIP? Gabe's Guide to Budget Travel is a travel guidebook that's packed with practical travel info. For more info CLICK HERE:
Or check out Following My Thumb, Gabriel's book of adventure travel stories:
More books by Gabriel Morris:
Get a Gabriel Traveler t-shirt!
Support Gabriel's videos on Patreon:
Follow on Instagram:
Join the Love of Travel Facebook group:
Gabriel's travel page on Facebook:
Follow on Twitter:
Lots more adventure travel at:
Music during the video (in order):
Ionic Magnet by Asher Fulero
Mediterranian Mix 4 by Stefan Netsman
Until It's Done by Sebastian Forslund
Follow Fresh Vision by South London HiFi
Video created by Gabriel Morris, who is the owner of all video or photo content. Filmed with a GoPro Hero 7 Black:
Gabriel is a world traveler and travel writer who has been adventuring around the world off and on since his first trip to Europe in the summer of 1990 when he was 18 years old. He is author of Gabe's Guide to Budget Travel, Following My Thumb and several other books available on Amazon.com and elsewhere.
Thanks a lot for watching and safe journeys!
One Day on Crete Island, Greece | Hiking to a Nude Beach
Abkhazia, the most beautiful country in the world.
Tours-TV.com: St. Simon the Canaanite church
Georgia : Abkhazia : New Athos. See on map .
Montañas Sagradas del Mundo / Sacred Mountains of the World [IGEO.TV]
Vinculados a costumbres ancestrales, estos montes concitan la atención de millones de visitantes cada año
1. Monte Uluru: Es uno de los iconos naturales más famosos de este país y ha significado para la tribu de los Anangu, sus tradicionales guardianes y hoy gestores turísticos, la «madre tierra», tal y como indica la traducción al español del nombre aborigen.
2. Monte Tindaya: Los 312 grabados hacen que sea uno de los sitios arqueológicos más ricos de todo el archipiélago canario. Los aborígenes entendían que poseía poderes mágicos.
3. Monte Sorte: A sus faldas se venera la fuerza del espíritu de María Lionza, que se hace más notable en los días cercanos a la noche del 11 al 12 de octubre, cuando se celebra el Baile en Candela.
4. Monte Kailash: En la mitología hindú que Shiva, el dios de la destrucción, reside en la cumbre del Kailash. Sus monasterios permiten el culto de una variedad de deidades, en un circuito que demanda a los visitantes hasta 72 horas.
5. Monte Athos: Las políticas de igualdad, no penetran aquí, ya que una tradición inquebrantable prohíbe a las mujeres llegar al monte Athos. Alberga una veintena de monasterios ortodoxos que van del griego al ruso, pasando por el búlgaro, serbio, georgiano y rumano.
6. Monte Ol Doinyo Lengai: Los masai la tienen por montaña sagrada y es un volcán con dos conos, uno, el del norte, todavía activo y con fumarolas. La población autóctona creía que la divinidad residía en sus entrañas. Quienes coronan la cima de este «pequeño Etna» tienen un premio en los días despejados, ya que permite ver a lo lejos el Kilimanjaro.
7. Monte Shasta: Esta montaña era para los aborígenes del Klamath el hogar de Skell, el espíritu del mundo supraterrenal.Hoy se le atribuyen propiedades de todo tipo, como casa de ángeles y guías espirituales, lugar para el aterrizaje de naves espaciales y hasta sede de lo que quedó de la antigua Lemuria.
8. Monte Fuji: Se conmemora a los antepasados, y se cree que es en esta semana cuando sus espíritus vuelven a la tierra para visitar a sus familiares.
Linked ancestral customs, these mountains ranks first the attention of millions of visitors each year
1. Mount Uluru: One of the most famous natural icons of this country and has significance for the Anangu tribe, traditional guardians and tourism managers today, the Mother Earth, as indicated by the Spanish translation of the native name.
2. Monte Esmeralda: The 312 engravings make it one of the richest archaeological sites around the Canary Islands. Aborigines understood that possessed magical powers.
3. Monte Sorte give his skirts strength is venerated spirit of Maria Lonza, which is most noticeable in the days surrounding the night of 11 to 12 October when the dance is held in Candela.
4. Mount Kailash: In Hindu mythology Shiva, the god of destruction, resides at the summit of Kailash. Their monasteries allow worship a variety of deities, on a circuit that requires visitors to 72 hours.
5. Mount Athos: equality policies do not penetrate here, since an unbroken tradition forbids women to get to Mount Athos. It houses some twenty Orthodox monasteries ranging from Greek to Russian, through the Bulgarian, Serbian, Georgian and Romanian.
6. Mount Ol Doinyo Lengai: The Maasai have for the sacred mountain is a volcano with two cones, one, north, still active and fumaroles. The local population believed that the deity resided in his gut. About crowning the top of this little Etna 'have a premium on clear days, allowing see far Kilimanjaro.
7. Mount Shasta: This mountain was the aborigines of Klamath Skell home to the spirit world are attributed supraterrenal.Hoy properties of all types, as a house of angels and spiritual guides, place for landing spacecraft and to headquarters what remained of ancient Lemuria.
8. Mount Fuji: It commemorates the ancestors, and it is believed that this is the week when their spirits return to earth to visit their relatives.
Ver Vídeo Mausoleos Más Importantes del Mundo / Most Important Mausoleums In The World:
Walk to Jesus Cave inside the Orthodox Christian Monastery of the Temptation, Jericho
Zahi Shaked A tour guide in Israel and his camera
email@example.com 972-54-6905522 tel
סיור עם מורה הדרך ומדריך הטיולים צחי שקד 0546905522
My name is Zahi Shaked
In 2000 I became a registered liscenced tourist guide.
My dedication in life is to pass on the ancient history of the Holy Land.
Following upon many years of travel around the world, which was highlighted by a very exciting emotional and soul-searching meeting with the Dalai Lama, I realized that I had a mission. To pass on the the history of the Holy Land, its religions, and in particular, the birth and development of Christianity.
In order to fulfill this calling in the best way possible, I studied in depth, visited, and personally experienced each and every important site of the ancient Christians. I studied for and received my first bachelors degree in the ancient history of the Holy Land, and am presently completing my studies for my second degree.(Masters)
Parralel to my studies, and in order to earn a living, I was employed for many years in advertising. What I learned there was how to attract the publics attention, generate and, increase interest, and assimilate information. All this I use as tools to describe, explain and deepen the interest in the sites that we visit. From my experience, I have learned that in this way, the Holy Land becomes more than just history, and that the large stones that we see scattered about in dissaray, join together one by one until they become - a Byzantine Church. This also happens when I lead a group of Pilgrims in the Steps of Jesus. We climb to the peak of Mount Precipice, glide over the land to the Sea of Galilee, land on the water and see the miracle which enfolds before us. This is a many faceted experience. Not only history which you will remember and cherish, but an experience which I hope will be inplanted in your hearts and minds, and will accompany you all the days of your life.
Georgia. Monastery Ioanna Zedazenskogo.VOB
Georgia. Monastery Ioanna Zedazenskogo
Amina Beach Hotel & Tsandrypsh, Abkhazia