TOP 10 best places to visit in Yangon Myanmar
The best places to visit in Yangon, the largest city in Myanmar. Among the best things to do are: Schwedagon Paya, Bogyoke Aung San market, Botataung Paya and People's park. Watch the video for more interesting activities!
Subscribe to my channel:
Become my Patreon:
Or buy some of my video clips:
Music: Groundwork Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
11 BEST THINGS TO DO IN YANGON, MYANMAR ❤︎ Top Attractions Yangon
11 Things to Do in Yangon, Myanmar | Yangon Travel Guide | More details on my written post:
19 Things to Know before you go to Myanmar:
9 Types of Transportation in Myanmar:
Cultural Things to Know: *Discovering Yangon* : .
More helpful Posts on my blog about Myanmar:
My Other Travel Guides:
New York Travel Guide ✈
Coney Island Travel Guide ✈
Los Angeles Travel Guide ✈
Venice Beach Travel Guide ✈
Athens Travel Guide ✈
Yangon Travel Guide ✈ bit.ly/Yangon-Travel-Guide
Cappadocia Travel Guide ✈
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL:
GOOGLE + PAGE:
Travel Survival | Solo Travel Tips | Live with GRRR!
11 Things To Do in Yangon, Myanmar (Are You Ready!?)
Get more details about these things to do in Yangon here:
1. Shwedagon Pagoda (ရွှေတိဂုံစေတီတော်) - Probably the most important religious monument and most sacred site in Yangon and throughout Myanmar is the Shwedagon Pagoda (ရွှေတိဂုံစေတီတော်). The golden stupa of the pagoda is covered in gold, and it’s so bright that I you have squint when you look at it. At the top of the pagoda, in the small umbrella looking top, are thousands of gems and diamonds - though it’s pretty challenging to see all the way up there. The Shwedagon Pagoda is a place you must visit when you’re in Yangon.
2. Local Market - One of my favorite things to do in any city I visit about the world is to visit a local fresh market - that’s where life takes place and where the action goes down. There are no shortage of fresh local markets in Yangon, and one of the best in downtown is on 26th street, across the main road from the Shri Kali Temple. The market occupies a block of downtown, and there’s an indoor section, but I really like the street side part of the market.
3. Bogyoke Aung San Market - One of the centrally located markets in downtown Yangon, located at the northern side of town, is Bogyoke Aung San Market, also known by its former name of Scott Market. If you’re looking for souvenirs, gems and jewelry, and fabric, this is a great place for you to visit when you’re in Yangon.
4. Sule Pagoda (ဆူးေလဘုရား) - Another one of the most important religious, political, and overall just city landmarks in Yangon is the Sule Pagoda - basically all roads eventually lead to the Sule Pagoda and it’s a huge transportation hub. You can pay to enter the pagoda for $3, but in my opinion there’s not that much to see inside, but it’s rather the things around the are that are more impressive.
5. Chinatown, Yangon - One of my favorite things to do in Yangon is eat, and if you love food and markets, Chinatown is a place you can’t miss. In the evening, the city of Yangon in the Chinatown area comes alive sprawling with food and people. 19th street in Yangon is a very famous as the barbecue street in the city, and there are a few restaurants where you can get a table, choose some kebabs and have them barbecue them up for you. If you love eating and drinking, dinner at 19th street is one of the fun things to do in Yangon.
6. Kandawgyi Park - There are two parts to Kandawgyi Park, the boardwalk, and the restaurants area - each has an entrance fee. It makes a great relief from the city and place to relax in the natural beauty.
7. Chaukhtatgyi Paya (Chak Htat Gyi Buddha) - This giant reclining Buddha is housed in a huge shed, and it’s among the main Buddhist religious sites in Yangon. Originally in the same location, there was a seating Buddha, but when it fell over, it was replaced by a reclining.
8. National Museum of Myanmar - If you’d like to know more about the history and culture of Myanmar (Burma), one of the attractions in Yangon that you should check out is the National Museum. It was a little outdated, but the exhibitions were educational and interesting.
9. Yangon Circular Railroad - Not really one of the traditional things to do in Yangon, Myanmar, but taking the local circular train route is a great opportunity to see some of the outskirts of the city.
10. Walk Around Yangon - Probably the best way to experience the city is to just get out on your feet and explore Yangon by food - you never know what’s going to happen or what you’re going to see or come across, but it will be full of action.
11. Myanmar Food and Street Food - There’s nothing better than traveling to eat and experiences a country through its food. Yangon is filled with both street food stalls and restaurant where you can get a sample of the local cuisine. Another part of the Myanmar culture I love is the constant tea drinking - nearly everywhere you look, you’ll find a place to sit on the side of the road and drink a cup of hot tea and socialize.
Yangon is a great city, and what I love so much about it is that it’s always full of action, people are extremely friendly, there are many different types of food and street food to try, and it’s just such a vibrant, always entertaining city. Hope you can visit Yangon!
Be sure to check out the full article with more details here:
Music in this video is courtesy of AudioNetwork.com
Mark Wiens is the eater at: &
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe for more food videos every Sunday and Wednesday:
Fun things to do in Yangon, Myanmar (2 day itinerary)
See Yangon in 2 days! We'll show you the perfect 2 day itinerary that allows you to see some of the best places Yangon, Myanmar, has to offer.
Information on the places mentioned in this video:
Find more on Myanmar and other destinations around the world on our blog:
Join us on social media
1. 'Down With That' by Twin Musicom
Down With That by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
2. 'Aurora Borealis' by Bird Creek
3. 'Deliberate Thought' by Kevin MacLeod
Deliberate Thought by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
4. 'Ticker' by Silent Partner
5. 'I Wear Headphones' by Silent Partner
6. 'Cold Funk - Funkorama' by Kevin MacLeod
Cold Funk - Funkorama by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
7. 'Air Hockey Saloon' by Chris Zabriskie
Air Hockey Saloon by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
MYANMAR STREET FOOD TOUR in Yangon | Delicious Shan Noodles
Nate’s FREE guide to airport lounge access:
How we travel for “FREE”:
TRAVEL VLOG 493 MUSIC:
First song is “Ekans”
Second song is “Imaginary Friends”
from Epidemic Sound (Get a free month of unlimited songs with this link!)
Wide Angle Lens:
The rest of our gear:
$40 OFF AIRBNB! airbnb.com/c/karab49
KEEP US ON THE ROAD:
INSTAGRAM: @karaandnate (
TWITTER: @karaandnate (
Originally from Nashville, Tennessee, we got married June 2013 and quickly caught the travel bug! We started “travel hacking” and taking more trips together and finally decided we wanted to travel for one year. After 2 years of saving $ and travel hacking over 2 million miles and points, we sold our cars and apartment and left January 10, 2016. We started this YouTube channel to share our experiences with friends and family, then decided we really liked vlogging and traveling. So we extended our 1 year trip to THREE years :) Now we have a goal of traveling to 100 countries before Nate turns 30 (which is March 20, 2019)! We are incredibly thankful to do something we love every day. :)
10 Best Travel Destinations in Myanmar
Best Places Channel | Myanmar Top and Best Destinations.
Vist our website:
Visit our Facebook Page:
Places to visit in 2017.
Top Destinations in Myanmar.
Amazing Destinations in Myanmar.
Best places to visit in Myanmar.
Travel Destinations 2017.
Travel Destinations in Summer.
Best places to visit in Myanmar.
Top 10 place in Myanmar.
Top 10 place to visit in Myanmar.
Tourist Spots in Myanmar.
Myanmar Tourist Spots.
Myanmar Tourist Destinations.
Must see places in Myanmar.
Places to go to in Myanmar.
Things to do in Myanmar.
Myanmar Travel Guide.
Amazing places in Myanmar.
Myanmar (formerly Burma) is a Southeast Asian nation of more than 100 ethnic groups, bordering India, Bangladesh, China, Laos and Thailand. Yangon (formerly Rangoon), the country's largest city, is home to bustling markets, numerous parks and lakes, and the towering, gilded Shwedagon Pagoda, which contains Buddhist relics and dates to the 6th century.
Chaukhtatgyi Buddha Temple.
Mahamuni Buddha Temple.
Thanks for watching!
Please Like! and Subscribe to see more amazing destinations!
Yangon (Rangoon) (Myanmar/Birmanie) : guide touristique - visite de cette destination touristique
Yangon (Rangoon) (Myanmar ou Birmanie) et les environs. Découvrez les plages de Yangon (Rangoon) Beach. Visite touristique de Yangon (Rangoon) en vidéo 4K. Guide touristique en vidéo de Yangon (Rangoon). Planifier votre prochain voyage à Yangon (Rangoon) en regardant le top 10 des attraits touristiques de Yangon (Rangoon) au Myanmar (Birmanie). Pour vos vacances à Yangon (Rangoon), découvrez la liste des attractions touristiques de Yangon (Rangoon) avec le Gay Voyageur.
GAY VOYAGEUR fait le tour de Yangon (Rangoon)
Top10 Recommended Hotels in Yangon, Myanmar
Subscribe to the channel
Top10 Recommended Hotels in Yangon, Myanmar
1. Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon *****
2. Hotel Esperado ****
3. BEST WESTERN Chinatown Hotel ****
4. Merchant Art Boutique Hotel ****
5. Sedona Hotel Yangon *****
6. PARKROYAL Yangon *****
7. Sule Shangri-La Yangon *****
8. Rose Garden Hotel ****
9. Savoy Hotel *****
10. Inya Lake Hotel ****
1. 40 Natmauk Road, Tamwe Township, 11211 Yangon, Myanmar
Situated along Kandawgyi Lake, the luxurious Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon offers spacious rooms with a private balcony.
2. No. 23, Kan Yeik Thar Road, Mingalar Taung Nyunt Township, 11221 Yangon, Myanmar
Set in the Kandawgyi Lake Area district in Yangon, 2.4 km from Shwedagon Pagoda, Hotel Esperado features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.
3. 127-137, Anawrahta Road, Corner of Lanmdaw Street, Yangon downtown, 00127 Yangon, Myanmar
Situated in Yangon's downtown area and near Chinatown, BEST WESTERN Chinatown Hotel offers contemporary-designed rooms with elegant furnishings and free WiFi access.
4. 67/71, YarTarShae Lan Thit, Bahan Township, Bahan, 11221 Yangon, Myanmar
Situated in Yangon, 500 metres from Shwedagon Pagoda, the stylish Merchant Art Boutique Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.
5. No. 1, Kaba Aye Pagoda Road, Yankin Township, 11181 Yangon, Myanmar
Sedona Hotel Yangon is a 10-minute drive from Shwedagon Pagoda. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel features a pool, spa and fitness centre.
6. 33 Alan Pya Phaya Road, Dagon Township, Yangon downtown, 11181 Yangon, Myanmar
Offering 5-star luxury in Myanmar’s cultural heart, PARKROYAL Yangon is centrally located in downtown Yangon, close to the business centres and the must-see attractions.
7. 223 Sule Road, Yangon downtown, 11181 Yangon, Myanmar
Sule Shangri-La Yangon is located a 7-minute walk from Bogyoke Aung San Market and Sule Pagoda. It offers an outdoor pool, fitness centre and sauna. Free parking is provided.
8. 171 , upper pansodan road, 11211 Yangon, Myanmar
Featuring a restaurant, Rose Garden Hotel is located in Yangon. For convenience, it offers a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi access. On-site parking is possible.
9. 129, Dhammazedi Road, Bahan, 11181 Yangon, Myanmar
Including an outdoor swimming pool, Savoy Hotel offers a garden and sun terrace. Free WiFi is offered throughout.
10. 37, Kaba Aye Pagoda Road, Mayangone Township, Mayangone Township, 11181 Yangon, Myanmar
Inya Lake Hotel is a 20-minute drive from Shawedagong Pagoda and Bog Yoke Market. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private balcony.
MYANMAR STREET FOOD GUIDE in YANGON | First Impressions Of MYANMAR | WHAT TO DO IN YANGON
This is our first Myanmar guide/vlog - many more coming soon. If you wanna have a taste of Myanmar make sure to check this Yangon street food guide. Also we talk about our first impression of Myanmar - What surprised us and what we did not expect. Also we show you around Yangon and what to do in Yangon. Make sure to check this street food guide of 2019.
Our gear: -
SHOT ON THE AMZING SONY A7R MARK II -
SONY 28MM F2 LENS -
THE BEST TRAVEL DRONE -
SMOOTH STABILIZER -
Find us here and join our community!
If you feel particularly adventurous, become a part of our Facebook community (our moms and a couple of other great people) -
Follow our daily adventures and stories -
We tweet about remote islands with lightning fast wifi -
Our blog - How to find cheap flight deals, budget accommodations, travel itineraries and how to make travel affordable while still super fun -
#myanmar #yangon #streetfood
Best Things To Do in Yangon Rangoon, Myanmar
Yangon (Rangoon) Travel Guide. MUST WATCH. Top 10 things you have to do in Yangon (Rangoon). We have sorted Tourist Attractions in Yangon (Rangoon) for You. Discover Yangon (Rangoon) as per the Traveler Resources given by our Travel Specialists. You will not miss any fun thing to do in Yangon (Rangoon).
This Video has covered top 10 Best Things to do in Yangon (Rangoon).
Don't forget to Subscribe our channel to view more travel videos. Click on Bell ICON to get the notification of updates Immediately.
List of Best Things to do in Yangon (Rangoon)
U Thant House
Musmeah Yeshua Synagogue
Saint Mary's Cathedral
Taukkyan War Cemetery
Swe Taw Myat Pagoda
Nga Htat Gyi Pagoda
Yangon Circular Train