Zlin Tourist Attractions: 15 Top Places To Visit
Planning to visit Zlin? Check out our Zlin Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Zlin.
Top Places to visit in Zlin (Czech Republic):
ZOO and Castle Zlin – Lesna, Wallachian Open Air Museum, Archbishop’s Chateau and Gardens, Park Kvetna Zahrada, Kromeriz Town Square, Stramberk Castle, Bata's Skyscraper, Jurkovicova rozhledna, Kolonada, Basilica of St. Cyrillus and Methodius, Zamek Buchlovice, Archeoskanzen Modra, Ziva voda Modra, Statni Hrad Buchlov, Zamek Vizovice
For more information, Visit:
Top 12 Most Famous Cities to Visit in Czech Republic
Live to Travel's Amazon Page - Checkout all Travel Related Products
In this video, let’s see the “Top 12 Most Famous Cities to Visit in Czech Republic”,
1. Prague, the country's capital and largest city, and one of Europe's premier tourist destinations. Its large and beautiful historical core is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
2. Brno, the largest city in Moravia and the republic's second city with several excellent museums, an accessible old town, a stunning cathedral, and the annual Grand Prix.
3. České Budějovice, known also as Budweis, an attractive city in South Bohemia with an impressive old town square.
4. Český Krumlov, a stunning medieval and Renaissance town, which is home to the country's second largest palace and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
5. Karlovy Vary, a historic spa resort and the republic's largest, especially popular with German and Russian tourists and it’s the site of the country's most prestigious film festival.
6. Kutná Hora, a historical medieval town in Central Bohemia, which is home to Saint Barbara's Church, old silver mines and the Sedlec Ossuary, which is decorated with tens of thousands of human remains. Its attractions are listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
7. Olomouc, a riverside university town with a thousand-year history and the second largest historical centre in the Czech Republic after Prague.
8. Ostrava, a vibrant and sometimes gritty blue collar city with a strong subculture and a long history of coal mining and steel production.
9. Opava, a city in the eastern Czech Republic on the river Opava, located to the north-west of Ostrava. Opava is one of the historical centres of Silesia.
10. Pilsen, the city is home to the original Pilsner Urquell beer and the Škoda Works and it is the largest city in West Bohemia.
11. Telč, a perfectly preserved Renaissance town centre surrounded by shallow man-made lakes and the town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
12. Zlín, the city is a beautiful example of functionalistic architecture inspired by garden cities of Le Corbusier and rebuilt by Baťa shoemaker family. The town is set in small hills with incredible nature, zoo and spa, literally behind a hill.
Watch the video, If you like this video, don’t forget to hit the subscribe button below the video.
Music in the video:
Fluidscape by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
12 Czech Republic’s beautiful places
12 beautiful Czech Republic cities
12 Czech Republic places to visit
12 Czech Republic places to see
12 Czech Republic places of interests
12 Czech Republic places to stay
12 Czech Republic places to live
12 most beautiful places in Czech Republic to live
12 most beautiful towns in Czech Republic
12 most beautiful places in northern Czech Republic
12 beautiful places in Czech Republic to get married
12 most beautiful places in Czech Republic to visit
The best 12 places and cities to visit in Czech Republic
Moravia Tourist Attractions: 15 Top Places To Visit
Planning to visit Moravia? Check out our Moravia Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Moravia.
Top Places to visit in Moravia (Czech Republic):
ZOO and Castle Zlin – Lesna, Moravian Karst, Punkva Caves, Dolni Vitkovice, Wallachian Open Air Museum, Zamek Lednice, Archbishop’s Chateau and Gardens, Historic Centre of Telc, Bouzov Castle, Brno Technical Museum, Villa Tugendhat, VIDA! Science Centre, Propast Macocha, Cathedral of St. Peter and St. Paul, Holy Trinity Column
For more information, Visit:
Welcome to Zlin [Czech Republic]
Czech Republic Travel Guide: Zlín
The last stop of my trip to Czech Republic leads me to Zlin, a city that is worth visiting for its interesting history. In the early 20th century the city had only 3,000 inhabitants, but suffered a total transformation thanks to intervention of the industry businessman Tomas Bata. Bata did not limit himself to only set up his factories in Zlin, but he also created the whole city according to the needs of his industry. To do this, he designed all city buildings: factories, homes, leisure centres, offices, public buildings... all with the same red bricks, and under the same functionalist pattern, with the aim of providing an environment for their workers to integrate family life, work and leisure. Tomas Bata was a great philanthropist, and besides giving their employees excellent working conditions, also projected in the city wide avenues and gardens.
Undoubtedly, the most emblematic building of Zlin is the Bata skyscraper, a huge tower that hosted the headquarters of this industrial city, where is one of the amazing places I've ever seen: the office of Mr Bata. With its desk, its phone, and even a sink... shocking truth! This office is one of the most spectacular and interesting sites I've ever come across in my travelling life. Apparently, it is a normal office, but it also is an elevator that rises to the 10th floor. From here the boss organized all the activities of the company. That's right, in addition of a spacious office, it is an elevator that goes through all floors of the building, so that Mr Bata had access to all facilities without leaving its office: an office that reaches the top of the building and from where we have the best views of the city.
By the way... I have not said yet what were the industries of Mr. Bata about, right? Well, the answer lies in that building, number 14. I am convinced that very few of you will have heard of the city of Zlin, but if I tell you that I'm sure that all of you at some point in your life have worn something of this city on your feet, you are to agree with me!
That's right, here in Zlin shoes are produced. From this city is the famous Bata shoe brand, which today is sold in all countries of the world. That is! Thanks to a common and everyday object like a shoe they made an entire industrial and caused a social revolution in the region of Moravia. It is not surprising, therefore, to find here one of the most important museums of footwear in the world, with more than 4,000 pieces dating back from the 16th century to the present. You'll also find a fabulous collection of objects related with the manufacture of shoes throughout history. But my favourite part is devoted to the shoes from the world. To know how were the Eskimo boots or elegant pointe-toe shoes of the Persian region. And what about those impossible shoes of Japanese geishas!
Jihlava Tourist Attractions: 10 Top Places To Visit
Planning to visit Jihlava? Check out our Jihlava Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Jihlava.
Top Places to visit in Jihlava (Czech Republic):
Zoo Jihlava, Jihlava Underground, Masarykovo Namesti, Gustav Mahler House, Vodni Raj, Kostel Nanebevzeti Panny Marie, Kino Dukla, Kostel Svateho Ducha, Gustav Mahler Park, Zidovsky Hrbitov
For more information, Visit:
15 Cool Things To Do in Prague and the Czech Republic
I just got back from a solo road trip around the Czech Republic and am so excited to share my favorite 15 things to do in Prague and the Czech Republic from castles to food to beer to museums. I recorded almost 700 clips of video which I spent a few days editing into this concise video guide with everything you need to know to plan your trip!
Watch as I share my hilarious confession as a New Yorker about driving as I embark on my first real cross-country solo road trip!
I had so much fun, hope you enjoy watching this! If you do, I would love it if you join my channel tribe by subscribing, liking, and commenting... your support means so much to me, thank you!
If you're interested in what camera I use check out my travel camera kit here:
Skyscraper 21 in Zlin, Czech Republic
... ... ...
Baťa museum Zlín - CZ
Nově otevřené Baťovo museum ve Zlíně ukazuje návštěvníkům celou řadu zajímavostí.
Rozhodně stojí za zhlédnutí. The new Bata in Zlin museum shows visitors a variety of attractions . Definitely worth a visit.
Apartments Jana, Zlin, Czech Republic - More Choices
Cheap Hotels Up To 20% Off! Apartments Jana
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Apartments Jana is located in Zlín. Velké Karlovice is 49 km from the property. Free private parking is available on site. The accommodation is fitted with a seating area.
County: Czech Republic,
Location Address: Svatopluka Čecha 266,
Map: 49.2167550617969 17.639196458583