Neuchâtel Tourist Attractions: 15 Top Places to Visit
Planning to visit Neuchâtel? Check out our Neuchâtel Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Neuchâtel.
Top Places to visit in Neuchâtel (Switzerland):
Creux du Van, International Museum of Horology, Lac de Neuchatel, Zoo du Bois du Petit-Chateau, Gorges de l'Areuse, Maison de l'Absinthe, The Collegiale Church, Chaumont Panoramic Funicular Railway, Moulins souterrains du Col-des-Roches, Latenium, Asphalt Mines, The Chateau Neuchatel, Neuchatel Botanical Garden, Musee des Beaux-Arts, Musee d'Art et d'Histoire
Visit our website:
Vevey Tourist Attractions: 10 Top Places to Visit
Planning to visit Vevey? Check out our Vevey Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Vevey.
Top Places to visit in Vevey (Switzerland):
Alimentarium - Food Museum, Nest, Swiss Camera Museum, Villa Le Lac Le Corbusier, Jenisch Arts and Cantonal Stamp Museum, Eglise Notre Dame, The Fork, St. Martin's Church, Eglise Orthodoxe Russe, Musee Historique de Vevey
Visit our website:
Creux du Van | Neuchâtel | Le Soliat | Drone View | Places to see before you die | DJI Phantom 4
The Creux du Van is a natural rocky cirque formed by natural water and ice erosion from a local glacier.
Approximately 1400m wide and 160m deep, on the north side of Le Soliat, in the Val de Travers district of Swiss canton Neuchâtel.
Also known as amphitheater like shape, located at the heart of a nature reservation area.
The Le Soliat is a mountain of the Jura Mountain Range, overlooking Lake Neuchâtel in western Switzerland.
A must visit place in Switzerland!!
SWITZERLAND Top 20 Best Places to Visit | Tourist Attractions in SWITZERLAND | Swiss Tourism Video
• Basel — the traveller's gateway to the German Rhineland and French Alsace with an exceptional medieval centre at the knee of the Rhine river; excellent museums numbering 40 or so and ART BASEL, the world's largest art fair; also famous for its huge and contemplating carnival around February (Basler Fasnacht); German-speaking world wide renowned theatre (including opera and ballet).
• Bellinzona (ita/eng/ger/roh ; fre: Bellinzone) — renowned for its medieval castles, world UNESCO heritage, pretty centre and capital of the canton of Ticino, overlooking one of the few flat rural areas of Switzerland towards Lake Maggiore.
• Chur (ger ; roh: Cuira; eng/fre: Coire; ita: Coira) — capital of the canton of Grisons (ger: Kanton Graubünden; roh: Chantun Grischun; ita: Cantone dei Grigioni), the only trilingual Swiss canton, in the east-south of Switzerland, dates back almost 4,000 years; lovely old town; gate to several glitzy ski and hiking resorts, such as St. Moritz, Davos, Arosa, Lenzerheide, Flims/Laax and many more; major hub to the Glacier Express and the Bernina Express
• Bern (ger ; eng/fre: Berne; ita/roh: Berna) — capital of Switzerland at the shores of the crystal-clear green-blue Aare river with an amazingly well preserved old-town with arcades along almost every street; great restaurants abound, as do bars and clubs.
• Geneva (eng; fre: Genève; ger: Genf; ita: Ginevra; roh: Genevra) — this centre of arts and culture is an international city that is home to around 200 governmental and non-governmental organizations (with some major UN organizations) at the end of Lake Geneva (Lac Léman flows into the river Rhône), founding place of Calvinism and THE Red Cross (ICRC); almost every second inhabitant is a foreigner.
• Interlaken (ger/eng/fre/ita/roh) — the outdoor and action sports capital of Switzerland; anything from skydiving, bungee jumping, hiking, white-water rafting, to canyoning; between the two lakes Brienz and Thun; starting point for many, many tourists for excursions into the Bernese Alps.
• Lausanne (fre/eng/ger ; ita/roh: Losanna) — scenery, dining, dancing, boating and the Swiss wine-country are the draws at the shores of the great Lake Geneva (Lac Léman) with a view of Swiss and French Alps; world-wide renowned for its Béjart Ballet Lausanne
• Lucerne (eng/fre; ger: Luzern; ita/roh: Lucerna) — main medievial city of the Central region with direct water links to all of the early Swiss historic sights at the end of the many branched lake Lucerne (Vierwaldstättersee ends into the river Reuss) along of many steep mountains; also famous for its tremendous and ethnic carnival (Lozärner Fasnacht) around February; host of the world-renowned Lucerne Festivals, a classical summer music festival in the Culture and Congress Centre (KKL) designed by Jean Nouvel; starting point for many excursions into the Alps
• Lugano (ita/eng/ger/fre/roh) — a bustling old-town in Italian-spoken Switzerland, at the southern end of the Alps with a Merranean climate at the pretty lake of Lugano in the middle of forested mountains; much Italianata combined with Swiss seriousness.
• St. Gallen (ger (also: Sankt Gallen); eng: St Gall; fre: Saint-Gall; ita: San Gallo; roh: Son Gagl) — main city of north-eastern Switzerland, renowned for its Abbey of St. Gall, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and its library contains books which date back to the 9th century, it also functions as the gate to the very special Appenzell region.
• Zurich (eng/fre; ger: Zürich; ita: Zurigo; roh: Turitg) — largest city of Switzerland at the end of Lake Zurich (ends into the river Limmat), a major centre of international banking and national major companies and media; great culture & arts possibilities; more than 50 museums and around 100 galleries; great restaurants (more than 1500) and bars (more than 500); excellent cinema selection (~60 show rooms); has a thriving nightlife (~80 clubs on weekends); host of the largest European party rave Street Parade in August with almost 1 million visitors every year; renowned opera, excellent theatre; host of the renowned theatre festival Zürcher Theater Spektakel during August; every third inhabitant is a foreigner
Sempachersee / Sursee / Canton of Lucerne / Drone View: Top places to see / DJI Phantom 4
Sempachersee is a beautiful lake situated in the Canton of Lucerne. It can be easily reached from the town of Sursee, a typical Swiss town. Sempachersee offers a wide variety of activities to its visitors. There is a dedicated swimming and beach volley ball area for sports enthusiasts, while for those seeking a relaxing day break can take a boat ride or enjoy kannoying. Riding a paddle or row boat with views to central Switzerland Alpine ranges in background is an amazing experience. Fishing strolling around lake, bird watching etc. are some of the other ways of spending quality time with family and friends. The lake shore is 5 min ride from the Sursee town center. It can be reached by car or bus. There is plenty of space for everyone to park their cars. One can enjoy coffee and snacks from lake side kiosks. It is one of the must see places in Switzerland.
Discover the spectacular scenery and traditional charm of Appenzell, the most distinctively Swiss canton in Switzerland. It's a haven for Alpine hikers, and those who love rich cultural heritage. Enjoy Appenzell with
Switzerland, Valais, Saas-Fee, one day trip
More information about my travels here
Visiter la Suisse : 6 lieux incontournables !
Je vous présente une sélection de lieux à visiter si vous prévoyez de faire un voyage en Suisse !
S'abonner à la chaîne :
Les lieux cités dans la vidéo :
‣ Le Château de Chillon
‣ Le Blausee
‣ Le Creux du Van
‣ Maison Cailler – La Chocolaterie suisse
Les différents liens que j'ai cité :
Rejoins-moi sur les réseaux sociaux :
Snapchat : artistishere
Periscope : alexandrepgs
Je suis toujours à la recherche de beatmakers, producteurs pour utiliser vos musiques dans mes vidéos donc si tu fais du son n'hésite pas à m'envoyer tes prods à firstname.lastname@example.org
Sources des images : Google images, Flickr et vidéos personnelles
Solothurn, Switzerland, 24 May 2015.
My impressions of the Swiss town of Solothurn (French: Soleure Italian: Soletta). 24 May 2015. Shot in HD!