Groningen Top 5 | Travel Guide | Must-sees for your city tour
Bikes and cheese - this is typical for the Netherlands. But Groningen has far more to offer: In this bike city, tradition and multiculturalism go hand in hand. Groningen is a perfect city for students, people loving cycling and travellers who want to see special places like Drie Gezusters or Grote Markt.
Recommended stay: Min 2 days
BOOK YOUR TRAVELS IN 5 MINUTES:
RENTAL CAR ►
CANON EOS 750D ►
CANON OBJEKTIV 15-85mm ►
ACTIONCAM ROLLEI 430 ►
SMARTPHONE SAMUNG GALAXY S7 ►
WORLD OF TRAVELLERS:
Secret Conversations - The 126ers
Energized - Jingle Punks
Cockpit - Silent Partner
Higher - Silent Partner
Vision - Silent Partner
Grassy Hill - Huma-Huma
Pop Star von Audionautix ist unter der Lizenz Creative Commons Attribution license ( lizenziert.
All music in this video are free for download with permission for commercial use.
MAIL ► theTravellers@gmx.net
Groningen city - Netherlands (Holland)
Groningen is the largest city in the north of the Netherlands. Although it is not a very large city, it does have an important role as the main urban centre of this part of the Netherlands. It is the capital city of the northern province of the same name, Groningen.
Groningen is a university city. It has the highest percentage of students by total population, approximately 25 percent. After the University of Leiden, it is the oldest university in the Netherlands.
Groningen has been called the World Cycling City because 57% of journeys within the city are made by bicycle.
March 10 & 11, 2014
Top 9 Most Famous Cities to Visit in Netherlands
Live to Travel's Amazon Page - Checkout all Travel Related Products
This video is about “Top 9 Most Famous Cities to Visit in Netherlands”,
1. Amsterdam, the Netherlands’ capital, known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades. Cycling is key to the city’s character, and there are numerous bike paths, impressive architecture, lovely canals, museums and liberal attitudes.
2. Arnhem, a city situated in the eastern part of the Netherlands. The city is home to the Hogeschool van Arnhem and Nijmegen, ArtEZ Institute of the Arts, Netherlands Open Air Museum, Royal Burgers' Zoo and National Sports Centre Papendal.
3. Delft, a canal-ringed city in the western Netherlands, the city is known as the manufacturing base for Delftware, hand-painted blue-and-white pottery. In its old town, the medieval Oude Kerk is the burial site of native son and Dutch Master painter Johannes Vermeer.
4. Groningen, the main municipality as well as the capital city of the eponymous province in the Netherlands. Groningen was the regional power of the northern Netherlands, a semi-independent city-state and member of the German Hanseatic League. It’s the student city with a relaxed atmosphere and nightlife till the sun gets up.
5. The Hague, a city on the western coast of the Netherlands and the capital of the province of South Holland. The Hague is the seat of the Dutch government, parliament, the Supreme Court, and the Council of State, but the city is not the capital of the Netherlands, which constitutionally is Amsterdam.
6. Eindhoven, a city in the province of North Brabant in the south Netherlands. The city is known as a technology and design hub, it’s the birthplace of Philips electronics. It is the fifth largest city and brain port of Europe with little less touristic so you can really experience the Dutch culture.
7. Maastricht, a university city on the southern tip of the Netherlands, is distinguished by its medieval-era architecture and vibrant cultural scene. The fortified medieval city showing the different culture, style and architecture of the south.
8. Nijmegen, a large city in the southeast of the Netherlands. It is the oldest city of the country, well-known for its left-wing politics, its prominent Old Town, and its large student population.
9. Rotterdam, a major port city in the Dutch province of South Holland. The Maritime Museum's vintage ships and exhibits trace the city's seafaring history. The city is now known for bold, modern architecture, good nightlife, vibrant art scene and the largest port of Europe.
Watch the video, If you like this video, don’t forget to hit the subscribe button below the video.
Music in the video:
Fluidscape by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
9 Netherlands’s beautiful places
9 beautiful Netherlands cities
9 Netherlands places to visit
9 Netherlands places to see
9 Netherlands places of interests
9 Netherlands places to stay
9 Netherlands places to live
9 most beautiful places in Netherlands to live
9 most beautiful towns in Netherlands
9 most beautiful places in northern Netherlands
9 beautiful places in Netherlands to get married
9 most beautiful places in Netherlands to visit
The best 9 places and cities to visit in Netherlands
Groningen, is the capital of the province of Groningen in the Netherlands and has 200,700 inhabitants (2017), with the surrounding area 350,000 inhabitants).
Attractions: Grote Markt, Stadhuis, The Martinikerk (Martin's church), Korenbeurs (grain market), Pelstergasthuiskerk, Nieuwe Kerk, Neo-Gothic Catholic Sint-Jozefkathedraal, Stadhuis Groningen, The Noorderhaven, University of Groningen, The Aa Church
Top 10 Largest Provinces in the Netherlands
What are the top ten largest provinces in the Netherlands?
Wat zijn de top tien van grootste provincies in Nederland?
DISCOVER NETHERLANDS - PROVINCE OF GRONINGEN
Let's discover the northeasternmost province of the Netherlands, the province of Groningen through our eyes.
Shot on Fujifilm X-T2:
Drone footage : Mavic Pro
Seafret - Give Me Something
SUIVEZ NOUS SUR INSTAGRAM:
SUIVEZ NOUS SUR FACEBOOK
Visiting a charming small town in The Netherlands
In this movie I'm visiting a charming small town in The Netherlands.
Just like, in all it's awesomeness, New York is nothing like the rest of the United States, The rest of The Netherlands is very different from the bustling city of Amsterdam.
In this video I wanted to take you on a trip to a charming small town in Eastern Netherlands, where I go, whenever I travel there to visit my family.
I hope that maybe next time you visit Holland, I've inspired you to take a trip to the countryside.
The music is licensed under creative commons and is a solo guitar piece named Blue Hills.
Please support me on Patreon:
Commercial NH Hotel Groningen
Venture to the 4 star NH Groningen hotel in The Netherlands' Northern Province, Groninigen and you'll find a bustling university city teeming with historic attractions and leisure activities. The hotel is a comfortably modern 127 room facility located in the heart of this Metropolis of the North.
Top 10 Best Things to do in Den Bosch, The Netherlands
Den Bosch Travel Guide. MUST WATCH. Top 10 things you have to do in Den Bosch. We have sorted Tourist Attractions in Den Bosch for You. Discover Den Bosch as per the Traveler Resources given by our Travel Specialists. You will not miss any fun thing to do in Den Bosch.
This Video has covered top 10 Best Things to do in Den Bosch.
Don't forget to Subscribe our channel to view more travel videos. Click on Bell ICON to get the notification of updates Immediately.
List of Best Things to do in Den Bosch, The Netherlands
De Wonderlijke Klim
St. John's Cathedral
Jheronimus Bosch Art Center
Het Bossche Broek
De Bossche Markt
Natuurgebied De Moerputten
Deventer is a municipality in the province of Overijssel (Netherlands).
Sights: the Waag, The Saint Lebuïnuskerk, The Brink, The Speelgoedmuseum, The medieval Bergkerk.