2. Kulikalon LakesArtuch The Kulikalon Lakes, also spelt Kul-i Kalon, are a group of three glacial lakes, or tarns, in the Zeravshan Mountains of south-western Sughd Province in western Tajikistan. The lakes and their surrounds have been identified by BirdLife International as an Important Bird Area . From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
· Arrival at the Dushanbe airport, meet & greet service by our representative. · Transfer to the hotel. check in as per the naming list. · Free time to leisure. · Dinner at the hotel. · Night stays at the hotel in Dushanbe.
►Day 2 - Dushanbe - City tour
· Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. · Enjoy city tour including Museums, Monuments and Tajiki art and instruments. · Lunch at a local restaurant. · Head tour to the outside city and madrassahs, mausoleums. · Dinner at the hotel. · Night stays at a hotel in Dushanbe.
►Day 3 - Dushanbe - Iskandarkul Lake - Panshanbe
· Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. · Drive to Iskandarkul Lake through pass Anzob (3373) above Sea level in the road where you can enjoy beautiful nature and mountains. · Lunch at the local restaurant. · Enjoy the Lake and waterfall. · Dinner at the Panjshanbe. · Night stays at Panjshanbe.
►Day 4 - Iskandarku Lake - Penjekent city
· Enjoy Breakfast at the hotel. · Heading drive to Penjekent city. · Lunch at the local restaurant. · Enjoy sightseeing of the city which includes museums, Archaeological sites, bazaars etc. · Dinner at the hotel in Penjekent.
►Day 5 - Penjekent - Marguzor Lake - Penjekent
· Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. · Drive Marguzor lake where you will Seven beautiful lakes of different colors. · Night stays at the hotel in Panjekent.
►Day 6 - Penjekent - Istarfshan - Khujand
· Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. · Drive to Istarfshan city where you will enjoy madrassah, mosques etc. · Head drives to Khujand city and enjoy the city tour. · Dinner at the hotel · Night stay at the hotel in Khujand.
►Day 7 - Khujand - Dushanbe
· Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. · Drive to Kayrakum reservation called as Tajik Sea. · Head to the palace Ar-bob and national chayhana. · Lunch at the local restaurant. · Drive back to Dushanbe. · Dinner at the hotel. · Night-stay at the hotel in Dushanbe.
►Day 8 - Dushanbe - Delhi
· Enjoy breakfast at the hotel · Transfer to airport · Arrival to Delhi with unforgettable memories.
With Travels Mantra, when you book a flight, you instantly unlock savings on select hotels. So you can find that perfect hotel for your trip, at a perfect price. ========================================================== Click subscribe and come travel with us! Follow us on social media:- ►Facebook: ►Instagram: ► Pinterest: ► Google+: ►Twitter: ►Travels Mantra Blog: ►Business Email id: email@example.com
Dushanbe | Tajikistan || Central Asia Tour #AlmatyNightLife #TajikistanTourPackages #TravelsMantra
Seven Lakes, Tajikistan - At the 7th lake, Hazorchashma
12 August 2016 - Southeast of the city of Panjakent, Tajikistan is the Seven Lakes (Marguzor Lakes, Haft Kul), a string of seven deep blue to aquamarine lakes in the Fan Mountains linked together by a single dirt road. Here, we are at the seventh and highest lake, Hazorchashma, 2450 m above sea level, on the second day of trekking beginning at the first lake. We had camped at the sixth lake the previous night, and I was awestruck at the beautiful colours of the lake and how they would change depending on the time of day, and how much light was reflecting on them.
Tajikistan continues to astound me! All throughout the hike, we would meet shepherds and villagers with their flock of sheep or goats. It was great to see rural life in a secluded region and whenever I look at my photos from these days, I'm so grateful that I was able to be in such an environment! #SummerWithTheStans was always full of beautiful scenery and friendly people!