Sevenum is a town in the province Limburg in the southeastern Netherlands. Until 2010, it was also the name of the municipality comprising the towns of Sevenum, Kronenberg and Evertsoord. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. EftelingKaatsheuvel Efteling is a fantasy-themed amusement park in Kaatsheuvel in the Netherlands. The attractions are based on elements from ancient myths and legends, fairy tales, fables, and folklore. The park was opened on May 31, 1952. It has since evolved from a nature park with a playground and a Fairytale Forest into a full-sized theme park. It now caters to both children and adults with its cultural, romantic, and nostalgic themes, in addition to its wide array of amusement rides. It is the largest theme park in the Netherlands and one of the oldest theme parks in the world. It is twice as large as the original Disneyland park in California and predates it by three years. Annually, the park has more than 5 million visitors. In 2017, it was the third most visited theme park in Europe, behind Disneylan... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Kroller-Muller MuseumOtterlo The Kröller-Müller Museum is a national art museum and sculpture garden, located in the Hoge Veluwe National Park in Otterlo in the Netherlands. The museum was founded by art collector Helene Kröller-Müller and opened in 1938. It has the second-largest collection of paintings by Vincent van Gogh, after the Van Gogh Museum. The museum had 380,000 visitors in 2015. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Safaripark Beekse BergenTilburg Safaripark Beekse Bergen is the largest wildlife zoo of the Benelux region and provides a home to approximately 1,250 animals from over 150 species, varying from small mammals to large birds. It is located between the cities of Tilburg and Hilvarenbeek in the south of the Netherlands. The visitors can for instance watch zebras and giraffes on the spacious savannahs. Safaripark Beekse Bergen offers the possibility to explore the park on numerous safaris: walksafari, carsafari, bussafari and boatsafari. The park is owned by the company Libéma Exploitatie BV, which is one of the largest leisure-related companies in the Netherlands. What makes the park so special is that visitors can explore the park with their own car, without a fence in between the visitor and the animals. While driving thr... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. De Hoge Veluwe National ParkHoenderloo Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe is a Dutch national park in the province of Gelderland near the cities of Ede, Wageningen, Arnhem and Apeldoorn. It is approximately 55 square kilometers in area, consisting of heathlands, sand dunes, and woodlands. It is situated in the Veluwe, the area of the largest terminal moraine in the Netherlands. Most of the landscape of the park and the Veluwe was created during the last Ice Age. The alternating sand dune areas and heathlands may have been caused by human utilization of the surrounding lands. The park forms one of the largest continuous nature reserves in the Netherlands. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. ApenheulApeldoorn Apenheul Primate Park is a zoo in Apeldoorn, Netherlands. It specializes in apes and monkeys. It opened in 1971 and was the first zoo in the world where monkeys could walk around freely in the forest and between the visitors. It started with just a few species, now it displays more than 30 different primates, among them bonobo, gorilla and orangutan. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
فينلو هولندا: ميزة لاتجدها بالمدن الاخرى
تقع فينلو على الحدود الالمانية الهولندية قرب مقاطعة شمال الراين فيستفاليا. ومن اهم ما يميزها فتح محلاتها يوم الاحد على خلاف معظم المدن الالمانية من مايجعلها منطقة جذب لسكان المانيا للتسوق يوم الاحد كل ماتحتاج اليه قبل زيارة فينلو من معلومات وعروض الفنادق وايجار السيارات
قائمة بمعداتنا للتصوير والمونتاج:
Toverland Vlog September 2017
In this vlog we return to Toverland, a family theme park that opened in 2001 located in Sevenum, The Netherlands. In this vlog we share on ride footage from all of the major attractions at the park including the 4 different roller coasters.
Along with sharing plenty of both on and off ride footage we check out the construction taking place on the parks new B&M Wing Coaster and new entrance that are set to open in 2018. We also explore the various pieces of play equipment throughout Toverland, watch the fantastic water show and much more as we enjoy a day at this beautiful theme park.
This visit to Toverland was part of our September 2017 Europe Road Trip where we visited 6 different theme parks! Further videos from the trip will be added to our dedicated playlist very soon! Playlist:
Booster Bike is world's first steel sit down Motorbike Coaster at #Toverland Theme Park in Sevenum in The Netherlands build by Vekoma in 2004. This semi-enclosed launched steel roller coaster attraction by Vekoma was also used for the Tron Lightcycle Power Run roller coaster attraction at Shanghai Disneyland and is also announced for the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World for Tomorrowland to be opened in 2021. Based on the Tron series, the coaster takes you on a ride through the Grid on your own light cycles created by Walt Disney Imagineering.
FIRST VISIT TO TOVERLAND!! || Toverland Vlog 2019
Join Callum, Courtney, Craig, James, Bram and Keir as we experience Toverland for the first time! We take a look at all of the attractions this wonderful park has to offer as well as giving our reviews.
Toverland is a Theme Park located in the Netherlands, make sure to check out their website for more info and a full list of attractions: toverland.com
Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Awesome Europe Trip 2019
Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Awesome Europe Trip 2019 Stan and Jinny hit Europe in 2019. Incredible sites and fun.
From Amsterdam To Brussles By Train
From Amsterdam To Brussles By Train, great scenary
Venlo in 60 seconds (ENGLISH)
This is Venlo in 60 seconds!
[4K] Bobsled Run Coaster - Efteling Theme Park
[4K] A look at a Bobsleigh Ride at Efteling Theme Park in The Netherlands. This Bobsled ride will be closed forever later this year to make way for a new attraction scheduled to open in 2020.
A one day ticket to Efteling Theme park is pretty affordable at only $45 (40 EUR).
For more info and ticket, please visit their official website: efteling.com/en/park
Video filmed May 2019 with a GoPro Hero 7 securely attached to the hand.
Toverland All Onrides! Alle achtbanen onride!
Een compilatie van alle achtbanen die Toverland te bieden heeft! Veel kijkplezier bij deze leuke achtbaan compilatie! Alle beelden zijn gemaakt met een Go Pro Hero 4 Silver edition. Gefilmd met een harnas/chest mount i.v.m. de veiligheid in attracties.
De beelden zijn gemaakt tijdens de Toverland Halloween Nights op 21 oktober 2016.
Veel kijkplezier! Like, abonneer en deel de video als je wilt :)