2. Strategic Air Command & Aerospace MuseumAshland Nebraska The Strategic Air Command & Aerospace Museum is a museum focusing on aircraft and nuclear missiles of the United States Air Force. It is located near Ashland, Nebraska, along Interstate 80 southwest of Omaha. The objective of the museum is to preserve and display historic aircraft, missile, and space vehicles and provide educational resources. It is regarded as having one of the top collections of strategic aircraft. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Lee G. Simmons Conservation Park and Wildlife SafariAshland Nebraska The Lee G. Simmons Conservation Park and Wildlife Safari is a 440 acre drive-through park located near the town of Ashland, Nebraska, United States. The Park includes scenic prairies and wetlands that feature dozens of native North American animals including bison, elk, cranes and new Wolf Canyon overlook along with tram rides and a visitor center. The park is affiliated with Henry Doorly Zoo, and is located 22 miles west at Nebraska’s I-80 exit 426. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Eugene T. Mahoney State ParkAshland Nebraska Eugene T. Mahoney State Park is a public recreation area located on the Platte River, just off Interstate 80, approximately 4 miles east of Ashland, Nebraska. The state park features lodging and conferencing facilities, an aquatic center, marina, multi-purpose trails, the Kountze Memorial Theater, multiple facilities for event rentals, and an observation tower that overlooks the Platte River Valley from a height of 70 feet . From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Arbor Day FarmNebraska City Arbor Day is a holiday in which individuals and groups are encouraged to plant trees. Today, many countries observe such a holiday. Though usually observed in the spring, the date varies, depending on climate and suitable planting season. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Arbor Lodge State Historical ParkNebraska City Arbor Lodge State Historical Park and Arboretum is a mansion and arboretum located at 2600 Arbor Avenue, Nebraska City, Nebraska, United States. The park is a National Historic Landmark listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1969.The 52-room neo-colonial house began in 1855 for J. Sterling Morton, originator of Arbor Day and Secretary of Agriculture in the 1890s under President Grover Cleveland. The house was originally a modest 4-room frame structure on 160 acres . It was extended several times, most recently in 1903, and in later years served as the summer home for his son Joy Morton, founder of Morton Salt Company. The mansion features Victorian and Empire furnishings, many of which were owned by the Mortons. Its sun parlor contains a fine Tiffany skylight with grape t... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Fontenelle Forest Nature CenterBellevue Nebraska Fontenelle Forest is a 1,400-acre forest, located near Bellevue, Nebraska. Its visitor features include hiking trails, a nature center, children's camps, a gift shop, and picnic facilities. The forest is listed as a National Natural Landmark and a National Historic District. The forest includes hardwood deciduous forest, extensive floodplain, loess hills, and marshlands. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Capitol Avenue (Carter Lake, IA, Nebraska) to North 39th Street (Omaha, NE)
Watch in 720p full-screen to view map info. Visit for more info. - Waypoints: 0:11 North 17th Street 0:14 North 18th Street 0:16 Davenport Street 0:19 Chicago Street 0:21 Florence Boulevard 0:22 North 19th Street 0:22 Cass Street 0:24 California Street 0:27 Webster Street 0:28 Burt Street 0:30 Cuming Street 0:33 North 20th Street 0:35 North 21st Street 0:36 North 22nd Street 0:37 North 23rd Street 0:40 North 24th Street 0:45 North 25th Avenue 0:47 North 27th Street 0:49 North Freeway 0:53 North 29th Street 0:54 Lincoln Boulevard 0:56 North 30th Street 0:59 North 32nd Street 1:00 North 33rd Street 1:03 North 34th Street 1:05 North 35th Street 1:07 North 36th Street 1:07 Glenwood Avenue 1:07 Union Community Holy Spirit Church 1:10 Citadel Corps 1:20 North 38th Street 1:28 North 37th Street 1:35 North 36th Avenue 1:44 North 35th Avenue 1:47 Capital Avenue 1:52 South 35th Avenue 1:53 Dodge Street 1:53 South 36th Street 1:56 South 37th Street 1:58 South 38th Street 2:02 North 39th Street Visit AboutMyTrip.com to see all videos of my travels across the United States, to purchase a copy of any video frame in high resolution, or to create your own photo/map videos (coming September 2013).
Capitol Avenue (Nebraska) to North 39th Street (Douglas County) Nov 2011