Burwell is a city in Garfield County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 1,210 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Garfield County. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Best Attractions In Burwell
1. Fort Hartsuff State Historical ParkBurwell Fort Hartsuff State Historical Park is a state park located six miles southeast of Burwell, Nebraska, preserving a typical U.S. Army cavalry outpost of the late 19th century. Fort Hartsuff was active from 1874 to 1881. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Calamus Reservoir State Recreation AreaBurwell Calamus State Recreation Area is a state park in central Nebraska, United States. The recreation area includes and surrounds the Calamus Reservoir. The recreation area is managed by the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Ashfall Fossil Beds State Historical ParkRoyal The Ashfall Fossil Beds of Antelope County in northeastern Nebraska are rare fossil sites of the type called lagerstätten that, due to extraordinary local conditions, capture a moment in time ecological snapshot in a range of well-preserved fossilized organisms. Ash from a Yellowstone hotspot eruption 10-12 million years ago created these fossilized bone beds. The site is protected as Ashfall Fossil Beds State Historical Park, a 360-acre park that includes a visitor center with interpretive displays and working fossil preparation laboratory, and a protected ongoing excavation site, the Hubbard Rhino Barn, featuring fossil Teleoceras and ancestral horses.The Ashfall Fossil Beds are especially famous for fossils of mammals from the middle Miocene geologic epoch. The Ashfall Fossil Beds are ... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Pioneer VillageMinden Nebraska Pioneer Village is a museum and tourist attraction along U.S. Highway 6 in Minden, Nebraska, United States. Pioneer Village was founded in 1953 by Harold Warp, a Chicago manufacturer from Minden. The museum, a complex of 28 buildings on 20 acres with a total collection of over 50,000 items. The museum has a large collections of items from 1830 to the present, including frontier buildings, early cars and airplanes, tractors and other farm implements and an art collection. Over 350 antique automobiles are on display. The Pioneer Village also manages a motel and a campground as part of the complex. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Smith Falls State ParkValentine Nebraska Smith Falls, at 63 feet , is the highest waterfall in the state of Nebraska and the centerpiece of Smith Falls State Park. The state park and falls are located 15 miles east-north east of Valentine, Nebraska and 3 miles south west of Sparks, Nebraska, on the south side of the Niobrara National Scenic River. Access to the falls is via a footbridge across the river from the north side of the park. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
8. Fort Niobrara National Wildlife RefugeValentine Nebraska Fort Niobrara National Wildlife Refuge is located in the U.S. state of Nebraska and includes 19,131 acres . The refuge borders the Niobrara National Scenic River on the west and is managed by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. From 1879 to 1906, the Fort Niobrara Military Reservation was located on what later became refuge lands to house a garrison of the U.S. Cavalry. After the fort was closed, the effort to preserve the region as a wildlife refuge culminated in the creation of the refuge on January 11, 1912. The refuge also manages Valentine and John and Louise Seier National Wildlife Refuges as parts of the Fort Niobrara National Wildlife Refuge Complex. President Theodore Roosevelt created the reservation by Executive order in 1912: January 11, 1912. Niobrara Reservation. Embracing pa... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
9. Hastings MuseumHastings Nebraska Hastings is a city and county seat of Adams County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 24,907 at the 2010 census. It is known as the town where Kool-Aid was invented by Edwin Perkins in 1927, and celebrates that event with the Kool-Aid Days festival every August. Hastings is also known for Fisher Fountain, and during World War II operated the largest Naval Ammunition Depot in the United States. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Epcot Live Stream - 3-2-18 - Walt Disney World - ResortTV1
Support the stream: Today, we'll be live streaming at Epcot in the Walt Disney World Resort with Nathan and Veronica from Paging Mr. Morrow! We'll check out the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival, and we'll also enjoy a beautiful evening in the park! We'll even watch Illuminations: Reflections of Earth and ride Gran Fiesta Tour! Be sure to join us for all of the fun!!
Check out our Sponsors: Want the best Disney info on the web? Visit our friends at MickeyBlog - Want to plan a trip to Disney? Get 100% FREE planning assistance at
Visit for all of your window repair needs! Use the coupon code ResortTV1 for 20% off of your purchase!
Visit Black Flag Comics for the Best Comic Books!
Visit to help us build a community of family-friendly live streaming content!
Check out Disney Demystified Volume 2 by David Mumpower:
Also, check out Volume 1 as well:
Beech Home Co. - Vintage Home Goods, Books, and Disney Stuff!
Use coupon code ResortTV1 for 15% off of your Etsy purchase!
How to support ResortTV1: During Live Streams - Click the Dollar sign by the Chat Box. (Not available on iPhone, iPad or Smart TV's). Anytime - Go to Anytime - Go to
We finally got a PO Box! Mail will be featured on Live Streams! Send us some mail at: ResortTV1 P.O. Box 3008 Windermere, FL 34786
Order a ResortTV1 T-Shirt:
Connect with us on your favorite networks: Discord: Twitter: YouTube: Facebook: Reddit: Google+: Pinterest: Instagram: