Alonte is a town in the province of Vicenza, Veneto, Italy. It is located north of Via San Feliciano. Among the sights in the town is the Baroque church of San Biagio. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Isola di MuranoMurano San Michele in Isola is a Roman Catholic church, located on the Isola di San Michele, a small islet sited between Venice and Murano, which once sheltered a Camaldolese monastery , but now houses the main cemetery of the city. The monastery was mostly demolished in the 19th-century, but the church remains, originally rebuilt starting in 1469. The church is dedicated to Saint Michael , the holder of the scales on Judgement Day, a fit guardian of the sleep of the faithful dead. The island cemetery now includes the land of the formerly separate island of San Cristoforo. This church is sometimes referred to as San Michele di Murano, although this islet is separate from islands comprising that town. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Lago di LedroPieve Di Ledro Lago di Ledro is a lake in Trentino, northern Italy. The lake is at an elevation of 655 metres , and its surface area is 2.187 km2 . Lake Ledro is reputed to be one of the cleanest lakes in Trentino and during the summer it reaches a temperature of 24 °C , attracting tourist with ita four beaches. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Lago di TennoTenno Lago di Tenno is a lake at Tenno in Trentino, Italy. At an elevation of 550 m, its surface area is 2.5 km². The lake was formed around the year 1100 following a large landslide that blocked the course of the river Rì Sec, which is currently the main tributary of the lake. In the southern portion of the lake there is a small island. The level of the lake varies over the years depending on the flow rate of the tributaries. In the years when the level is low this island becomes a kind of promontory. This area is protected by the Autonomous Province of Trento as a biotope. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Alonte MTB-O Italian Championships, 24+25 Giugno 2017 - PWT Italia
Subscribe Now! Thanks for Watching
WHAT IS ORIENTEERING? The aim is to navigate in sequence between a set of control points and decide the best route to complete the course in the quickest time. It doesn't matter how young, old or fit you are, as you can run, walk or jog the course and progress at your own pace. Orienteering can take place anywhere from remote forest and countryside to urban parks and school playgrounds. It's a great sport for runners, joggers and walkers who want to improve their navigation skills, or for anyone who simply loves the outdoors.
WHY IS IT GOOD FOR YOU? Orienteering is unique in providing a workout for both the brain and body. Orienteering not only increases fitness levels but also improves special awareness, decision making and navigation skills. Running and walking over uneven terrain also works the whole of your body and improves core strength and balance. Most importantly it gets you out in the great outdoors exploring our amazing countryside, giving you the feel-good factor and reducing stress levels.
HISTORY Orienteering began in Scandinavia in the 19th Century and was primarily a military training event. It was not until 1919 that the modern version of orienteering was created in Sweden by Ernst Killander as a competitive sport.
10 Reasons Why Orienteering is the Best Sport Ever:
Are you inspired to try Orienteering? Find your International Orienteering Federations: Or get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW US: - Facebook: - Instagram:
10 Most ATTRACTIVE Men's Hair Styles | Top Male Hairstyles 2017 | Attraction & A Man's Hair Style
- Click here to check out my buddy Aaron Marino's hair company Pete & Pedro.
- Click here to read the article - 10 Most Attractive Hairstyles For Men
Are you ready to up your style? Click here for the BEST style course on the planet!
- Click here to see our NEW infographic - Men's Hairstyle Guide
Video Summary: 1:00 - The Undercut 1:51 - The Classic Quiff 2:30 - The Classic Pompadour 3:10 - The Crew Cut 3:52 - The Buzz Cut 4:30 - The Side Part 5:41 - The Tousled 6:17 - The Long Round Layered 6:50 - The Fade 7:33 - The Bald Head
- Click HERE To Join our online Facebook Community
- Like Us On Facebook! - Follow Us On Instagram - Tweet Us! - Follow Us On Pinterest
- Click Here To Download ALL of my FREE Products - Click Here For a FREE Style Consultation
- Click Here To Download Our FREE App for iPhone and Android
- Click Here To Listen To The Real Men Real Style Podcast
Click Below to download any of my other FREE eBooks:
- 7 Deadly Style Sins (47 Pages) - Ultimate Beard Guide (39 Pages) - 7 Custom Clothier Mistakes (17 Pages) - How To Buy The Perfect Sunglasses For Your Face (21 Pages) - Ultimate Guide To Men's Watches (65 Pages) - Ultimate Guide To Dress Shoes (85 Pages) - Ultimate Guide To Men's Skincare (58 Pages) - Man's Guide To Hair (58 Pages) - Wardrobe Maintenance Guide (81 Pages) - Wet Shave Like A Professional (23 Pages) - Shave Map Infographics (14 Pages) - Ultimate Guide To Men's Casual Style (26 Pages) - A Man's Guide To Wearing Jewelry (77 Pages) - Dressing Sharp In The Heat (68 Pages) - Man's Guide To Wearing Hats (16 Pages)
Top 10 Happiest Countries in the World 2017
Magic Kingdom was often used as an unofficial nickname for Disneyland before Walt Disney World wa
But Which country has the happiest people?
Every year, the World Happiness Index surveys numerous people from various countries around the world in search of, as the name implies, which country has the happiest population.