Top 10 Tourist Places in Barguna District
Barguna is a coastal district located in southern Bangladesh which is remarkable for its natural beauty. It is surrounded by other districts of Barisal Division and the Bay of Bengal.
Here we have made a list of top 10 tourist places you can visit in Barguna.
Please subscribe our channel for more videos!!
Background music freely provided by 'Marcus Neely'
বরিশাল জেলার দর্শনীয় স্থান - Tourist Places Of Barisal
বরিশাল জেলার দর্শনীয় স্থান - Tourist Places Of Barisal - গুঠিয়া মসজিদ, দুর্গাসাগর দীঘি, দপদপিয়া সেতু, ৩০ গোডাউন, বেলস পার্ক, প্লানেট পার্ক, মুক্তিযোদ্ধা পার্ক।
Subscribe my Channel:
Find more great content from Nayan Majumder:
Song: Skylike - Collide (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Spending a nice day at Barisal । Barisal Tour । Visit Barisal's Chakhar
Spending one nice day at Barisal । Barisal Tour । Visit Barisal's Chakhar.
This Time we are in barisal . Barisal, officially known as Barishal, is a major city that lies on the bank of Kirtankhola river in south-central Bangladesh. It is the largest city and the administrative headquarter of both Barisal district and Barisal Division. It is one of the oldest municipalities and river ports of the
Please Subscribe My Channel
Add me as a friend on YouTube
**Follow Us on Social Networks**
#Barisal #TouristRoadTrack #Barisal_Tour
All Night by Ikson
Music promoted by Audio Library
Endless Summer by extenz
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library
Tourist Road Track A Brand, It's All About Road and Places as Like Haven and dream's. Our video's Focused on Most Interesting . Places,City Guides,Travel Tips and All The Neutral Views of Way to Destination Point And Bike Ride. We Welcome You All to Our Official Tourist Chanel.
Barisal, Bangladesh | Visit Bangladesh 2018
In this video I visit Birsial, Bangladesh. I visit a fish market where the locals go crazy...
I also book my ticket on the famous Rocket steam boat.
Barisal, officially known as Barishal. Bengali: বরিশাল Bengali Pron: [boɾiʃal]) is a major city that lies on the bank of Kirtankhola river in south-central Bangladesh. It is the largest city and the administrative headquarter of both Barisal district and Barisal Division. It is one of the oldest municipalities and river ports of the country. Barisal municipality was established in the year 1876 during the British Raj and upgraded to City Corporation on 25 July 2002. The city consists of 30 wards and 50 mahallas with a population of 328,278 according to the 2011 national census. The area of the city is 58 km².
Please follow my journey to becoming a Digital Nomad, making money online and backpacking the world.
Check out my website:
Please remember to subscribe to my channel and turn on notifications for the latest video.
Here is a list of the all the items I keep in my backpack:
Osprey Atmos AG 65 Litre Rucksack (Large), Grey, L
MSR HUBBA HUBBA NX
Sleeping bag Liner
Thanks for your support.
বরিশাল // History and tradition of Barisal
OSM BD - Welcome
Barisal is a river maternal district. Barisal was once known as Bakerganj, Bakla and Chandradipa.
Sher-e-Bangla AK Fazlul Haque, Mahattha Ashini Kumar Datta, poet Jibananda Das, Begum Sufia Kamal, Charan Kavi Mandand Das and many others.
বরিশাল একটি নদী মাতৃক জেলা । বরিশালকে একসময় বাকেরগঞ্জ , বাকলা ও চন্দ্রদিপ নামে পরিচিত ছিল ।
শেরে বাংলা এ কে ফজলুল হক , মহাত্তা অশিনি কুমার দত্ত , কবি জিবনান্দ দাস , বেগম সুফিয়া কামাল , চারণ কবি মুখন্দ দাস ও অনেকেই ।
Bangladesh Top 20 Tourist Attractions | Alimur Reja |
#AlimurReja #FlyingBird #Bangladesh #BangladeshTour
Top 20 tourist Attractions in Bangladesh
1. Sundarban Mangrove Forest: Sundarban is the world’s largest mangrove forest. It is one of the beautiful natural wonders of the whole world and world heritage site recognized by UNESCO in 1997.
2. Kuakata Sea Beach: Kuakata is situated in the southeastern part of Beautiful Bangladesh. It is located in Kalapara Upazila of Patuakhali District of Bangladesh and about 320 KM (200 mi) south of Dhaka city.
3. Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach: Cox’s Bazar sea beach is the world’s largest sea beach and unbroken sandy beach. The length of this unbroken sandy beach is 125 km long. The beach has a gentle slope into the sea. Cox’s Bazar is located in the South Eastern part of Bangladesh along the Bay of Bengal.
4. Saint Martin Island: Saint Martin is the mind-blowing coral Island of the Bay of Bengal. If you are a beach lover then Saint Martin is one of the best places to visit in Bangladesh.
5. Rangamati Hill Tracts: Rangamati is one of the best hilly places to visit in Beautiful Bangladesh. Rangamati resides in the district of Chittagong Hill Tracts area.
6. Kaptai Lake: The reason behind the travailing to Rangamati is to see the Kaptai Lake. Though Kaptai Lake is a manmade lake you will be surprised seeing the natural beauty of the place.
7. Jaflong-Sylhet: Sylhet is situated in the northwestern part of beautiful Bangladesh. It is on the best naturally beautiful places to visit in Bangladesh. There are too many wonderful places to visit in the Sylhet district. First of all, you can visit Jaflong. Jaflong is the stone collecting area. You will enjoy the natural beauty of Jaflong because of the combination of Surma River and large hills of the Meghalaya state of India. Sylhet is close to the Meghalaya state of India.
8. Sixty Dome Mosques: Bagerhat is in the Khulna Division, founded in the 15th century. Bagerhat founded by a Turkish general. In Bagerhat there are a lot of amazing historic mosques. Among all the beautiful mosques the Sixty Dome Mosque is most attractive.
9. Srimangal-Sylhet: Srimangal is in the northwestern part of Bangladesh. It is the number one tea capital in the country. Anywhere in that region, you will go, just find the lush tea gardens. When you will go to visit the tea gardens you may not find anyone else without you so you can enjoy the beauty in your own way.
10. Paharpur Somapura Mahabhihara: Paharpur a tiny little place is in the northwestern part of Beautiful Bangladesh.
11. Sajek Valley: Sajek Valley is in the Sajek union of Baghaichhari Upazila in Rangamati district. Sajek Valley is one of the emerging places to visit in Bangladesh. It is located in the hills of Kasalong. The name of this place came from the name of Sajek River.
12. Inani Beach: Inani Beach is located in the UkhiaUpazila of Cox’s Bazar district of beautiful Bangladesh. This sea beach is 18 kilometers long. This long sea beach is featured with a lot of coral stones.
13. Lalbagh Fort: The Lalbagh Fort is situated in front of the Buriganga River in the southwestern part of Dhaka district. It is a 17th-century fort with art and antiques. The fort includes 1600s fort complex with three buildings. 14. Ahsan Manzil: Ahsan Manzil is at Kumartoli, Dhaka. Kumartoli is located along the banks of the Buriganga River in Dhaka city. The Ahsan Manzil constructed as the official presidential palace of the Nawab of Dhaka city. The construction work of Ahsan Manzil started in 1859.
15. Puthia (Village in Rajshahi): Want to visit a place full of beautiful Hindu Temples? In the Rajshahi district, there is a small village in Puthia which is full of historical Hindu temples. The design of the temples of Puthia is very unique than other temples of Bangladesh.
16. Sonargaon Panam City: In the Medieval period, the Sonargaon city was considered as the capital of Bengal. You can easily spend a day in Sonargaon by enjoying the architectural buildings made by the architect of that time.
17. Bandarban: You can explore Bandarbans to search tribal people with natural beauty inside Bangladesh. Inside Bandarban, you will find amazing Sangu River. Where you can find pure tranquility with amazing nature.
18. Potenga Beach: Truly amazing beach to visit with not overcrowded tourist place in Chattogram. You can find second sea beach inside Beautiful Bangladesh there. As time passes more and more beautiful and luxurious Motel and Hotels are rising to make a comfortable stay of Tourists.
19. Moynamoti: Old heritage searchers will definitely love Moynamoti inside Comilla District. 20. Capital city-Dhaka: Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh, in southern Asia. Set beside the Buriganga River, it’s at the center of national government, trade and culture.
বরিশাল জেলার রহস্য । দর্শনীয় স্থান । The mystery of Barisal district and Tourist Places Of Barisal
LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE
Documentary of undiscovered More Videos is here...
1) খুলনা শহর রহস্য।পর্ব-১। mystery of Khulna।Mahmud Squad
2) শেখ আবু নাসের ক্রিকেট স্টেডিয়াম।খুলনা।Mahmud Squad।
3) বাগেরহাটের খানজাহান-আলী মাজারের একি অবস্থা?।Mahmud Squad।
4) বরগুনা ও বিবিচিনি মসজিদের রহস্য।।The mystery of the Barguna and Bibichini mosque
5) এবারের বিশ্ব -ইজতেমায় লাখো মানুষের ঢল ।বিনামূল্যে মিলছে যে সকল সেবা।।MahmudSquad-17 February 2019
Please let us know what video you do like , And what video We need to upload for you?
keep watching This Channel Video's and
Hit Like Subscribe and stay with us for more updates.
please like &
Follow us on...........
iF YOU Love This video Please Don't Forget to Share on your Facebook Timeline and Subscribe!!!
Barisal Tourism - Explore Barisal Division
Barisal is southern division of Bangladesh. Traveling by boat is the way of life here. Barisal is the best for backwater tour. Watching life in Ganga Delta is an unique experience which you explore by country boats in rivers and canals of Barisal. You can explore all tourist destination in Barisal in this video. In Barisal division, you can explore Kuakata sea beach, Beautiful Gutia Mosque, Backwater Floating market, memorable River side view and life with water. If you think for Barisal Backwater tour, then take a look to our Barisal backwater package ( for flexible and memorable tour.
Beauty of Barisal - Beautiful Bangladesh
Watch the natural beauty & prides of Barisal, Bangladesh.
Barisal is full of rivers and canals. It is also famous for gardens of coconut trees. You will find thousands of coconut trees throughout the Barisal Division.
Kuakata is the main tourist spot in the division. In Barishal town you can visit Durga Sagor - a beautiful Dighi where lot of guest birds comes every winter season. This is also a beautiful park where you can spend your leisure time by roaming around the park and watching the birds.
For more - bit.ly/a2ztubersBlog
Our YouTube Channels -
a2zTubers Travelling -
a2zTubers Music -
a2zTubers Fun -
You can find all a2zTubers uploads from different channels in one playlist -
Be updated with our other social sites -
Google Plus -
Thanks for being with us. :)
Tale of Barisal-ভাসমান পেয়ারার বাজার-নৌকার হাট-উলানিয়া জমিদার বাড়ী-গুঠিয়া মসজিদ-দুর্গাসাগর
Barisal, also known as Chandradeep is a major city that lies on the bank of Kirtankhola river in south-central Bangladesh. It is the largest city and the administrative headquarter of both Barisal district and Barisal Division as well as the oldest municipalities and river ports of Bangladesh.
While tripping there, we were able to capture some interesting places like Floating Guava market,Boat market,Guthia Mosque,Ulania Jamidar bari,Ulania Mosque, Durga Shagor,Piegon Market etc.Those who are yet to visit Barisal should check in these places if possible.
Happy Travelling .....