Top 10 Best Tourist Attractions Places in BANGLADESH
Top 10 Best Tourist Attractions Places in BANGLADESH
Hello guys I have traveled to Bangladesh a few months ago, I am presenting some pictures of you in front of me 10 beautiful places of Bangladesh.
1 - University of Dhaka - The University of Dhaka, is the oldest university in modern Bangladesh. Established in 1921 during the British Raj, it has made significant contributions to the modern history of Bangladesh
Curzon Hall - The Curzon Hall is a British Raj-era building and home of the Faculty of Science at the University of Dhaka
Shaheed Minar, Dhaka - The Shaheed Minar is a national monument in Dhaka, Bangladesh, established to commemorate those killed during the Bengali Language Movement demonstrations of 1952 in then East Pakistan
Bangladesh National Museum - The Bangladesh National Museum, originally established on 20 March 1913, albeit under another name, and formally inaugurated on 7 August 1913, was accorded the status of the national museum of Bangladesh on 17 November 1983
Ahsan Manzil - Ahsan Monjil was the official residential palace and seat of the Nawab of Dhaka. The building is situated at Kumartoli along the banks of the Buriganga River in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Construction was started in 1859 and was completed in 1872. It was constructed in the Indo-Saracenic Revival architecture. It has been designated as a national museum.
Dhakeshwari Temple - Dhakeshwari National Temple is a Hindu temple in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is state-owned, giving it the distinction of being Bangladesh's 'National Temple'. The name Dhakeshwari means Goddess of Dhaka.
National Martyrs' Memorial ( Jatiyo Sriti Shoudho ) - National Martyrs’ Memorial is the national monument of Bangladesh, set up in the memory of the valour and the sacrifice of all those who gave their lives in the Bangladesh Liberation War of 1971, which brought independence and separated Bangladesh from Pakistan. The monument is located in Savar, about 35 km north-west of the capital, Dhaka.It was designed by Syed Mainul Hossain.
Jamuna Future Park - Jamuna Future Park is a shopping mall in Dhaka, and the largest shopping mall in Bangladesh as well as in all Asia Largest shopping mall in Asia with a gross leasable area of 1,614,586 square feet. It was inaugurated on 6 September 2013
Cox's Bazar - Cox's Bazar is a town, a fishing port and district headquarters in Bangladesh. The beach in Cox's Bazar is an unbroken 120 km sandy sea beach with a gentle slope, one of the world's longest
St. Martin's Island - St. Martin's Island is a small island in the northeastern part of the Bay of Bengal, about 9 km south of the tip of the Cox's Bazar-Teknaf peninsula, and forming the southernmost part of Bangladesh
Sajek Valley - Sajek Valley is an emerging tourist spot in Bangladesh situated among the hills of Kasalong range of mountains in Sajek union, Baghaichhari Upazila in Rangamati District. The valley is 2000 feet above sea level.
The Sundarbans - Sundarban is a natural region in southern Bangladesh and the extreme southern part of the Indian state of West Bengal in the vast river delta on the Bay of Bengal. It is the largest single block of tidal halophytic mangrove forest in the world. The Sundarbans covers approximately 10,000 square kilometres (3,900 sq mi) most of which is in Bangladesh with the remainder in India.The Sundarbans is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Sundarbans South, East and West are three protected forests in Bangladesh. This region is densely covered by mangrove forests, and is the largest reserves for the Bengal tiger. The Sundarbans National Park is a National Park, Tiger Reserve, and a Biosphere Reserve located in the Sundarbans delta in the Indian state of West Bengal.
Rangamati- Rangamati is a district in south-eastern Bangladesh. It is a part of the Chittagong Division and the town of Rangamati serves as the headquarters of the district. Area-wise, Rangamati is the largest district of the country
Kuakata sea beach - Kuakata is a town known for its panoramic sea beach. It is located in south-eastern Bangladesh, and is the number two tourist destination in the country. Kuakata beach is a sandy expanse 18 kilometres (11 mi) long and 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) wide. From the beach one can have an unobstructed view of both sunrise and sunset over the Bay of Bengal.
My other's Video -
Why You Should visit BANGLADESH ? -
How to get Online VISA for BANGLADESH -
How to Travel Bangladesh By Road from Petrapole (W.B) India -
How to get a Passport ? Indian -
Bangladesh Top 20 Tourist Attractions | Alimur Reja |
#AlimurReja #FlyingBird #Bangladesh #BangladeshTour
Top 20 tourist Attractions in Bangladesh
1. Sundarban Mangrove Forest: Sundarban is the world’s largest mangrove forest. It is one of the beautiful natural wonders of the whole world and world heritage site recognized by UNESCO in 1997.
2. Kuakata Sea Beach: Kuakata is situated in the southeastern part of Beautiful Bangladesh. It is located in Kalapara Upazila of Patuakhali District of Bangladesh and about 320 KM (200 mi) south of Dhaka city.
3. Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach: Cox’s Bazar sea beach is the world’s largest sea beach and unbroken sandy beach. The length of this unbroken sandy beach is 125 km long. The beach has a gentle slope into the sea. Cox’s Bazar is located in the South Eastern part of Bangladesh along the Bay of Bengal.
4. Saint Martin Island: Saint Martin is the mind-blowing coral Island of the Bay of Bengal. If you are a beach lover then Saint Martin is one of the best places to visit in Bangladesh.
5. Rangamati Hill Tracts: Rangamati is one of the best hilly places to visit in Beautiful Bangladesh. Rangamati resides in the district of Chittagong Hill Tracts area.
6. Kaptai Lake: The reason behind the travailing to Rangamati is to see the Kaptai Lake. Though Kaptai Lake is a manmade lake you will be surprised seeing the natural beauty of the place.
7. Jaflong-Sylhet: Sylhet is situated in the northwestern part of beautiful Bangladesh. It is on the best naturally beautiful places to visit in Bangladesh. There are too many wonderful places to visit in the Sylhet district. First of all, you can visit Jaflong. Jaflong is the stone collecting area. You will enjoy the natural beauty of Jaflong because of the combination of Surma River and large hills of the Meghalaya state of India. Sylhet is close to the Meghalaya state of India.
8. Sixty Dome Mosques: Bagerhat is in the Khulna Division, founded in the 15th century. Bagerhat founded by a Turkish general. In Bagerhat there are a lot of amazing historic mosques. Among all the beautiful mosques the Sixty Dome Mosque is most attractive.
9. Srimangal-Sylhet: Srimangal is in the northwestern part of Bangladesh. It is the number one tea capital in the country. Anywhere in that region, you will go, just find the lush tea gardens. When you will go to visit the tea gardens you may not find anyone else without you so you can enjoy the beauty in your own way.
10. Paharpur Somapura Mahabhihara: Paharpur a tiny little place is in the northwestern part of Beautiful Bangladesh.
11. Sajek Valley: Sajek Valley is in the Sajek union of Baghaichhari Upazila in Rangamati district. Sajek Valley is one of the emerging places to visit in Bangladesh. It is located in the hills of Kasalong. The name of this place came from the name of Sajek River.
12. Inani Beach: Inani Beach is located in the UkhiaUpazila of Cox’s Bazar district of beautiful Bangladesh. This sea beach is 18 kilometers long. This long sea beach is featured with a lot of coral stones.
13. Lalbagh Fort: The Lalbagh Fort is situated in front of the Buriganga River in the southwestern part of Dhaka district. It is a 17th-century fort with art and antiques. The fort includes 1600s fort complex with three buildings. 14. Ahsan Manzil: Ahsan Manzil is at Kumartoli, Dhaka. Kumartoli is located along the banks of the Buriganga River in Dhaka city. The Ahsan Manzil constructed as the official presidential palace of the Nawab of Dhaka city. The construction work of Ahsan Manzil started in 1859.
15. Puthia (Village in Rajshahi): Want to visit a place full of beautiful Hindu Temples? In the Rajshahi district, there is a small village in Puthia which is full of historical Hindu temples. The design of the temples of Puthia is very unique than other temples of Bangladesh.
16. Sonargaon Panam City: In the Medieval period, the Sonargaon city was considered as the capital of Bengal. You can easily spend a day in Sonargaon by enjoying the architectural buildings made by the architect of that time.
17. Bandarban: You can explore Bandarbans to search tribal people with natural beauty inside Bangladesh. Inside Bandarban, you will find amazing Sangu River. Where you can find pure tranquility with amazing nature.
18. Potenga Beach: Truly amazing beach to visit with not overcrowded tourist place in Chattogram. You can find second sea beach inside Beautiful Bangladesh there. As time passes more and more beautiful and luxurious Motel and Hotels are rising to make a comfortable stay of Tourists.
19. Moynamoti: Old heritage searchers will definitely love Moynamoti inside Comilla District. 20. Capital city-Dhaka: Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh, in southern Asia. Set beside the Buriganga River, it’s at the center of national government, trade and culture.
City Area, Chittagong, Bangladesh - বাংলা ভিডিও | NahidRains Pictures #Bangladesh #NahidRains
Visit our new Bangladeshi Online Shopping Portal at Follow me on Facebook - Driving around in Chittagong could be fun sometimes. With hills and streets and diverse lifestyle in Chittagong - it is often really a great fun to hang out and drive around.
The video is about driving around the City of Chittagong - The Most Common Places.
Courtesy of NahidRains Pictures
Please watch: Bou Kala - বউ কালা (New Version)
-~-~~-~~~-~~-~- Get Sponsorship for your YouTube Videos here: Subscribe Now for More - YouTube.com/bangladeshism
Visit: bangladeshism.com for more! #NahidRains
খাগড়াছড়ির কিছু দর্শনীয় স্থান / Some sights of Khagrachhari
Khagrachari is a locale in Bangladesh. It is under Chittagong Division. Locally it is known as Chengmi and furthermore known as Phalang Htaung or the Mong Circle. It is a bumpy area in Bangladesh. It is 112 km from Chittagong. It is additionally a piece of Chittagong Hill Tracts It is a standout amongst the most radiant spots for traveler with slopes, backwoods, waterfalls and native. Three waterways are stream on the through the region. These are Chengi, Kasalong and Maini and Chengi. Fundamental fascination is the tribal culture, green tree, sloping street and individuals too. Private and government rest house, inns, motels and resorts are accessible. Greater part individuals are Marma and Chakma. Neighborhood fundamental transportation is Chader Gari.
Music: Spring In My Step - Silent Partner
Music: You're No Help - Silent Partner
Blue Skies - Silent Partner:
Music: Summer Smile - Silent Partner
Sophomore Makeout - Silent Partner:
Bogra - The Heart of North Bengal । বগুড়া ভ্রমণ গাইড। শহর পর্ব
Bogra is a northern district of Bangladesh, in the Rajshahi Division.
It is called the gateway to North Bengal.
It is also a bridge between Rajshahi Division and Rangpur Division.
Bogra is an industrial city where many small and mid-sized industries are sited.
Mahasthangarh, the earliest urban archaeological site so far discovered in Bangladesh is located in Bogra.
Former Diplomat and Prime Minister of Pakistan, Muhammad Ali Bogra was born in Bogra.
This is the First Part of our Travel Documentary on Bogra..Hope you enjoy it..and friends don't forget to subscribe our channel for more update :-)
Director's Contact Info :
ANP Facebook ID :
Bangladesh Chittagong Division
Chittagong Division (চট্টগ্রাম)
is the largest of the 7 administrative divisions of Bangladesh. It covers the most south-eastern areas of the country, with a total area of 33,771 km² and a population at the 2011 Census of 28,079,000.
The Division is subdivided into 11 districts and thence into 99 sub-districts. The first 6 districts Brahmanbaria, Comilla, Chandpur, Lakshmipur, Noakhali & Feni comprise the north-western portion (37.6%) of the Division, while the remaining 5 Chittagong, Khagrachhari, Rangamati, Bandarban & Cox's Bazar comprise the south-eastern portion (62.4%), the two portions being separated by the Feni River.
Chittagong District (চট্টগ্রাম)
The port city of Chittagong, 2nd largest city in Bangladesh, is located in this district.
The region fell under the rule of kings from Arakan in the 16th and 17th centuries, but later, the Mughal army under Islam Khan conquered Chittagong. During the 17th century, the region also faced a lot of attacks by Portuguese pirates. The Mughals established Chittagong as a district in 1666. Today, Chittagong is one of the fastest growing cities in the world.
Major places of the district: Patenga Sea Beach, Foy's Lake, Bhatiari, Batali Hill, WWII Cemetery etc.
Bandarban District (বান্দরবান)
Bandarban is regarded as one of the most attractive travel places in Bangladesh. Bandarban town is the home town of the Bohmong Chief (currently Raja, Aung Shwe Prue Chowdhury who is the head of the Marma population. It also is the administrative headquarter of Bandarban district, which has turned into one of the most exotic tourist attractions in Bangladesh.
One of the 3 hill districts of Bangladesh and a part of the Chittagong Hill Tracts, Bandarban (4,479 km²) is not only the remotest district of the country, but also is the least populated (population 292,900). The 3 highest peak of Bangladesh - Tahjindong (1280 meters, also known as bijoy, Mowdok Mual (1052 m), and Keokradong (1230 m), - are located in Bandarban district. The newly reported highest peak of Bangladesh - Saka Haphong (3488 ft) is also here in Thanchi upazila.
Major places of the district: Nilachal, Shoila Propat, Golden Temple, Meghla Parjatan, Chimbuk peak, Nilgiri, Thanchi, Boga Lake, Keokradong, Tahjingdong, Shangu river etc.
Rangamati District (রাঙ্গামাটি)
is a part of the Chittagong Hill Tracts & the town of Rangamati serves as the headquarters of the district. It is bounded by the Tripura state of India on the north, Bandarban District on the south, Mizoram State of India and Chin State of Myanmar on the east, and Khagrachari & Chittagong Districts on the west.
It's a combination of Hill- Lake-Plain land. The area of the district is 6116.13 km2 of which 1291.5 km2 is riverine and 4824.63 km2 is under forest vegetation and the lake area is about 650 km2.
Cox's Bazar District (কক্সবাজার)
Cox's Bazar is one of the world's longest natural sandy sea beaches (120 km including mud flats). It is located 150 km south of Chittagong. Cox's Bazar is also known by the name Panowa yellow flower. The modern Cox's Bazar derives its name from Captain James Cox (died 1798), an army officer who served in British India.
Major places of the district are: Cox's bazaar sea beach, Bakkhali waterfall, Dulahazara safari park, Naf River, Maheshkhali channel, Kutubdia channel etc.
St. Martin's Island (সেন্টমার্টিন)
is a small island in the northeastern part of the Bay of Bengal, and forming the southernmost part of Bangladesh. It is about 8 km west of the northwest coast of Myanmar, at the mouth of the Naf River. The local name of the island is Narikel Jinjira , in Bengali means 'Coconut Island'. It is the only coral island in Bangladesh.
The surrounding coral reef of the island has an extension named Chera Dwip. A small bush is there, which is the only green part of Chera Dwip, enhancing the beauty of this island. The island is all about sun, sea and palm trees.
The best time to travel to Chittagong division is from November to February. At that time, the season is suitable for travelling.
Discover the Beautiful Bangladesh...
BANGLADESH TOURISM PLACE | Dhono Dhanno Puspovora Song | Welcome to Bangladesh |
Bangladesh, to the east of India on the Bay of Bengal, is a South Asian country marked by lush greenery and many waterways. Its Padma (Ganges), Meghna and Jamuna rivers create fertile plains, and travel by boat is common. On the southern coast, the Sundarbans, an enormous mangrove forest shared with Eastern India, is home to the royal Bengal tiger.
Bangladesh's tourist attractions include historical and monuments, resorts, beaches, picnic spots, forests and tribal people, wildlife of various species. Activities for tourists include angling, water skiing, river cruising, hiking, rowing, yachting, and sea bathing.
In the northern part, comprising the Rajshahi division, there are archaeological sites, including the temple city Puthia in Rajshahi; the largest and most ancient archaeological site, Mahasthangarh in Bogra; the single largest Buddhist monastery, Paharpur in Naogaon; the most ornamental terracota Hindu temple, Kantaji Temple, and many rajbaris or palaces of old zamindars.
In the south-eastern part, which is the Chittagong Division, there are natural and hilly areas like Chittagong Hill Tracts, along with sandy sea beaches. The most notable beach, in Cox's Bazar, is a contender for the title of longest unbroken sandy sea beach in the world.
Cox's Bazar is the longest natural unbroken sea beach in the world.
In the south-western part, mainly the Khulna Division, there is the Sundarbans, the largest mangrove forest of the world with royal Bengal tiger and spotted deer. The historically and architecturally important sixty domed mosque in Bagerhat is a notable site. In the north-eastern part, Sylhet division, there is a green carpet of tea plants on small hillocks. Natural reserved forests are great attractions. Migratory birds in winter, particularly in the haor areas, are also very attractive in this area.
Ministry of Tourism and The Civil Aviation Ministry designs
national policies for the development and promotion of tourism. The Ministry also maintains the Beautiful Bangladesh campaign. Bangladesh Government has formed Tourist Police unit to better protect local and foreign tourists as well as look after the nature and wildlife in the tourist spots.
Edius 6.07 professtional
MS Office 2010
This channel may use some copyrighted materials without specific authorization of the owner but contents used here falls under the “Fair Use”
Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
ঈদ এর ছুটিতে ঘুরে আসুন স্বর্গীয় সুন্দর সিলেট | Sylhet Travel | Beautiful place in Bangladesh
Sylhet is the most beautiful place in Bangladesh for its natural beauty. Sylhet is a nice place of Bangladesh for its captivating beauty . Tourists like Sylhet travel for its tea gardens, Water falls , hills and swamp forests. Many tourists come for Sylhet travel to see the top tourist spots of Sylhet. Many attractive tourist spots are in Sylhet, Bangladesh. Srimongol, Moulovibazar , Sunamgang are the places to visit in Bangladesh Sylhet .
Beautiful_Bangladesh # Sylhet_ Travel #Sylhet _ Bangladesh #Travel_Treat
Sylhet Travel#Sylhet # Beautiful place in Bangladesh #Top tourist spots of Sylhet# Sylhet, # Beautiful Bangladesh # Sylhet division #Sylhet Bangladesh# Sylhet tour# Sylhet travel# Sylhet tourist spot #sylhet#bisnakandi sylhet #Sylhet tour plan# Sylhet tourist guide# Ratar swamp forest sylhet# Beauty of sylhet# Beautiful places of Bangladesh
# বাংলাদেশের বেড়ানোর জায়গা # সিলেট ভ্রমণ# বাংলাদেশের সবচেয়ে সুন্দর জায়গা # সিলেটের আকর্ষণীয় জায়গা # সিলেট # বাংলাদেশের সুন্দর জায়গা
#Beautiful place in Bangladesh # Sylhet#Top tourist spots Bangladesh #Top tourist spots of Sylhet# Beautiful Bangladesh #Sylhet, Sylhet division #Sylhet Bangladesh# Sylhet tour# Sylhet travel# sylhet# ylhet tourist spot #bisnakandi sylhet #Sylhet tour plan# Sylhet tourist guide# Ratar swamp forest sylhet# Beauty of sylhet# Beautiful places of Bangladesh
Natural Beauty of Chittagong and Chittagong Hill Tracts | Bangladesh | 2017
Natural Beauty of Chittagong and Chittagong Hill Tracts, Bangladesh , 2017.
nice place to see,beauty of chittagong. tourist spots in chittagong. Tourist Spots in Chittagong. Bangladesh. tourist spots in Bangladesh.
Please watch: Street View of Dhaka City | Inside Dhaka Cantonment Area | Dhaka | Bangladesh
SYLHET YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL
Out of Dhaka, the first place on my Bangladesh travel list is Sylhet, the capital of the North East division, in which every shade of green can be found. I focus on covering the city in this video, visiting the relaxing Shah Jalal university campus, Pach Bhai, the historic Keane Bridge, the sacred Shah Jalal Mazar, and finally, venturing to a village on the outskirts of the city.
► SUPPORT ME ►►►
► INSTAGRAM ►►►
► FACEBOOK ►►►
► SUBSCRIBE ►►►
1) Intro music provided by Frequency
Track: TFLM - Lost in Your Eyes (feat. Anja)
2) Anders Ekengren - Chill Factor 9