Beautiful Rajshahi | রাজশাহী | Beautiful Bangladesh
Rajshahi is a metropolitan city in Bangladesh and a major urban and industrial centre of North Bengal. It is the administrative seat of Rajshahi District and Rajshahi Division.
Area: 377.1 km²
Weather: 27°C, Wind SE at 11 km/h, 89% Humidity
Bangladesh Top 20 Tourist Attractions | Alimur Reja |
#AlimurReja #FlyingBird #Bangladesh #BangladeshTour
Top 20 tourist Attractions in Bangladesh
1. Sundarban Mangrove Forest: Sundarban is the world’s largest mangrove forest. It is one of the beautiful natural wonders of the whole world and world heritage site recognized by UNESCO in 1997.
2. Kuakata Sea Beach: Kuakata is situated in the southeastern part of Beautiful Bangladesh. It is located in Kalapara Upazila of Patuakhali District of Bangladesh and about 320 KM (200 mi) south of Dhaka city.
3. Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach: Cox’s Bazar sea beach is the world’s largest sea beach and unbroken sandy beach. The length of this unbroken sandy beach is 125 km long. The beach has a gentle slope into the sea. Cox’s Bazar is located in the South Eastern part of Bangladesh along the Bay of Bengal.
4. Saint Martin Island: Saint Martin is the mind-blowing coral Island of the Bay of Bengal. If you are a beach lover then Saint Martin is one of the best places to visit in Bangladesh.
5. Rangamati Hill Tracts: Rangamati is one of the best hilly places to visit in Beautiful Bangladesh. Rangamati resides in the district of Chittagong Hill Tracts area.
6. Kaptai Lake: The reason behind the travailing to Rangamati is to see the Kaptai Lake. Though Kaptai Lake is a manmade lake you will be surprised seeing the natural beauty of the place.
7. Jaflong-Sylhet: Sylhet is situated in the northwestern part of beautiful Bangladesh. It is on the best naturally beautiful places to visit in Bangladesh. There are too many wonderful places to visit in the Sylhet district. First of all, you can visit Jaflong. Jaflong is the stone collecting area. You will enjoy the natural beauty of Jaflong because of the combination of Surma River and large hills of the Meghalaya state of India. Sylhet is close to the Meghalaya state of India.
8. Sixty Dome Mosques: Bagerhat is in the Khulna Division, founded in the 15th century. Bagerhat founded by a Turkish general. In Bagerhat there are a lot of amazing historic mosques. Among all the beautiful mosques the Sixty Dome Mosque is most attractive.
9. Srimangal-Sylhet: Srimangal is in the northwestern part of Bangladesh. It is the number one tea capital in the country. Anywhere in that region, you will go, just find the lush tea gardens. When you will go to visit the tea gardens you may not find anyone else without you so you can enjoy the beauty in your own way.
10. Paharpur Somapura Mahabhihara: Paharpur a tiny little place is in the northwestern part of Beautiful Bangladesh.
11. Sajek Valley: Sajek Valley is in the Sajek union of Baghaichhari Upazila in Rangamati district. Sajek Valley is one of the emerging places to visit in Bangladesh. It is located in the hills of Kasalong. The name of this place came from the name of Sajek River.
12. Inani Beach: Inani Beach is located in the UkhiaUpazila of Cox’s Bazar district of beautiful Bangladesh. This sea beach is 18 kilometers long. This long sea beach is featured with a lot of coral stones.
13. Lalbagh Fort: The Lalbagh Fort is situated in front of the Buriganga River in the southwestern part of Dhaka district. It is a 17th-century fort with art and antiques. The fort includes 1600s fort complex with three buildings. 14. Ahsan Manzil: Ahsan Manzil is at Kumartoli, Dhaka. Kumartoli is located along the banks of the Buriganga River in Dhaka city. The Ahsan Manzil constructed as the official presidential palace of the Nawab of Dhaka city. The construction work of Ahsan Manzil started in 1859.
15. Puthia (Village in Rajshahi): Want to visit a place full of beautiful Hindu Temples? In the Rajshahi district, there is a small village in Puthia which is full of historical Hindu temples. The design of the temples of Puthia is very unique than other temples of Bangladesh.
16. Sonargaon Panam City: In the Medieval period, the Sonargaon city was considered as the capital of Bengal. You can easily spend a day in Sonargaon by enjoying the architectural buildings made by the architect of that time.
17. Bandarban: You can explore Bandarbans to search tribal people with natural beauty inside Bangladesh. Inside Bandarban, you will find amazing Sangu River. Where you can find pure tranquility with amazing nature.
18. Potenga Beach: Truly amazing beach to visit with not overcrowded tourist place in Chattogram. You can find second sea beach inside Beautiful Bangladesh there. As time passes more and more beautiful and luxurious Motel and Hotels are rising to make a comfortable stay of Tourists.
19. Moynamoti: Old heritage searchers will definitely love Moynamoti inside Comilla District. 20. Capital city-Dhaka: Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh, in southern Asia. Set beside the Buriganga River, it’s at the center of national government, trade and culture.
Travel Bogra : A City of Historical Places in Bangladesh
Bogra is a beautiful city of Bangladesh at Rajshahi Division. We are the three travelers (Sajedul, Rafi & Labib) from gazipur visited bogra at 3 December 2015. During Bogra/Bogura Travel, we enjoyed a lot.
বগুড়ার বিশেষ বিশেষ স্থান এবং খাবারঃ (Special Places and Food of Bogra):
#করতোয়া নদী (River Korotoa)
#ভাসু বিহার (Vasu Bihar)
#শাহ সুলতান এর মাজার (Shah Sultan's Tomb)
#বগুড়ার দই (Curve of Bogra)
#নবাব আলী সুপার মার্কেট
#আকবরিয়া আবাসিক হোটেল
#আকবরিয়ার গরুর গোস্ত ভূনা, ঝাল খিচুরি
#চুন্নু মিয়ার গরু ও মুরগীর চাপ (Chunnu Chap)
#মোস্তাকীমের শীক কাবাব
#মহাস্থান যাদুঘর (Mohasthan Museum)
#গোবিন্দ ভিটা (Govinda Vita)
#শীলা দেবীর ঘাট
#সাত মাথা চত্বর ও স্তম্ভ
#বগুড়া শহীদ মিনার
#সরকারী আজিজুল হক কলেজ (Govt. Azizul Haque College Bogra)
#রাজা পরশুরাম এর প্রাসাদ এবং চত্বর (Porshuram Palace)
#মাঝিরা ক্যান্টনমেন্ট (Majhira Cantonment)
#Bogra (Bengali: বগুড়া) is a town and one of the oldest towns in northern Bangladesh. It is a centre of commerce and trade within the Bogra District and located under the Rajshahi Division. Bogra is sometimes described as the nerve centre of Northern Bangladesh, it is also a bridge between Rajshahi Division and Rangpur Division. The area of the town is approximately 71.65 km2 (27.66 sq mi), and Present Mayor of the municipality is Adv. Mahabubar Rahman, The Bogra Town Area Covers a Population of 576,000 people. It consists of 21 wards. Among many notable activities, it has been hosting cricket test matches in Shaheed Chandu Stadium. Bogra is also the battle of honour of a number of crucial operations fought by the guerillas under BDF Sector 7 of and Bengal Regiment's of the newly formed Bangladesh Army with Pakistani army here during the Bangladesh war of independence in 1971.
Bogra town also has an importance in terms of transport in northern Bangladesh, as it's situated at the centre. Very close to the town there is a place called Mahasthangarh which was the earliest capital city of Bangladesh, formerly known as Pundravardhana. This place is considered to be sacred by Buddhists and Hindus alike, and is visited by tourists from all over Bangladesh throughout the year.
Former Diplomat and Prime Minister of Pakistan, Muhammad Ali Bogra was born in Bogra. Bogura is a town and district in the Rajshahi division of north eastern Bangladesh. The town is situated on the right bank of the river Karatoya. The present District of Bogura, was first formed in 1821. It contains an area of 1,359 sq mi (3,520 km2). In 1901, the population of the town was 7,094 and the district (on a reduced area) was 854,533, showing an increase of 11% in the decade. The district stretches out in a level plain, intersected by numerous streams and dotted with patches of jungle. The Karatoya flows from north to south, dividing it into two portions, possessing very distinct characteristics. The eastern tract consists of rich alluvial soil, well watered, and subject to fertilizing inundations, yielding heavy crops of coarse rice, oil-seeds and jute. The western portion of the district is high-lying and produces the finer qualities of rice.
Tourism of Bogra: Mahasthangarh, the earliest urban archaeological site so far discovered in Bangladesh is located in Bogra. The village Mahasthan in Shibganj thana of Bogra District contains the remains of an ancient city which was called Pundranagara or Paundravardhanapura in the territory of Pundravardhana. This place is considered to be sacred by Buddhists, Muslims and Hindus alike. Behular Bashor Ghar which is very near to Mahasthangar is a popular place for the tourists. Tourists from all over Bangladesh visit this place throughout the year. Nawab Palace (called Neelkuthi during the British period) and Jaina Temple are two eminent archaeological sights located in Bogra. 4 star hotel, Hotel Naz Garden, is situated at the heart of Bogra city.
Connect With Me:
Facebook ID: facebook.com/asraful.me
Facebook Page: facebook.com/sfbheikhthetraveler
Google Plus: plus.google.com/+SheikhTheTraveler
Bogra - The Heart of North Bengal । বগুড়া ভ্রমণ গাইড। শহর পর্ব
Bogra is a northern district of Bangladesh, in the Rajshahi Division.
It is called the gateway to North Bengal.
It is also a bridge between Rajshahi Division and Rangpur Division.
Bogra is an industrial city where many small and mid-sized industries are sited.
Mahasthangarh, the earliest urban archaeological site so far discovered in Bangladesh is located in Bogra.
Former Diplomat and Prime Minister of Pakistan, Muhammad Ali Bogra was born in Bogra.
This is the First Part of our Travel Documentary on Bogra..Hope you enjoy it..and friends don't forget to subscribe our channel for more update :-)
Director's Contact Info :
ANP Facebook ID :
Natore 2018 | Natore,Rajshahi,Bangladesh
Natore is a district of Rajshahi Division located in northern Bangladesh. It borders the metropolitan city of Rajshahi, and used to be part of Rajshahi district.
Natore was the District Headquarters of Rajshahi since 1769-1825. Administrative Natore subdivision was established in 1825 under Rajshahi district, on the eve of the shifting of the HQ.
During the Bangladesh Liberation War in 1971 a direct battle was fought between the Pakistani occupation army and the freedom fighters of Mukti Bahini on 29 March in which about 40 members of the Pakistani army including Major Aslam and Captain Ishaq were killed. On 5 May 1971 Pakistani Army killed 42 employees of North Bengal Sugar Mills (Lalpur) including the then General Manager of the mill, Lieutenant Anwarul Azim; they were killed near a pond in the mill campus. The pond is now known as Shaheed Sagar and there is a memorial beside the pond.
Marks of the War of Liberation: Mass grave 5, memorial 1.
Tourism Bangladesh Shahid Zia Shishu Park Rajshahi | শহীদ জিয়া শিশুপার্ক | Beautiful Rajshahi
Eshortfilms Present Beautiful Rajshahi শহীদ জিয়া শিশুপার্ক Shahid Zia Shishu Park Beautiful Rajshahi.
The Shaheed Zia Shisu Park is located at the heart of city in Rajshahi. Bangladesh Rajshahi division which is called at the green & clean city of Education, Silk & Mangoes in Bangladesh. It starts its journey from February 2004 as a special project of the government of Bangladesh. The park is opened to general people in 25th, February 2006 as the most attractive, modern and entertaining park in this region. The park is situated on 12.21 acres land which has 18 different paid rides for children and adult people. There have also few non-paid physical games for children. The park is one of the well-furnished and entertaining places for visitors at the North Zone in Bangladesh which is opened to visitors from 10.00 am to 8.00 pm in the whole year. Most of the visitors visit the park from December to February. It is the peak session for the park and most of the visitors are educational institutions (schools, colleges & universities) for education tour, picnic parties from different places, local picnic parties and the residential people. Over the year more than 1.2 lakh visitors visit this destination.
Shahid Zia Shishu Park is located in Rajshahi. Besides this amusement park, there is one more amusement park listed in Rajshahi. There's also thirteen attractions listed in this district in other categories. You will find the exact location of Shahid Zia Shishu Park on the map above. Tourist Places in Bangladesh.
#tourismbangladesh #Shahid_Zia_Shishu_Park #ShahidZiaShishuPark #TouristPlaces #Tourist_Places #parjatan_Bangladesh #Bangladesh_parjatan #Beautiful_Rajshahi #tourism_bangladesh
Top 10 Places in Bangladesh | Most Beautiful Country in Asia |
Bangladesh's tourist attractions include, historical and monuments, resorts, beaches, picnic spots, forests and tribal people, wildlife of various species. Bangladesh offers ample opportunities to tourists for angling, water skiing, river cruising, hiking, rowing, yachting, sea bathing as well as bringing one in close touch with pristine nature.
In the northern part, comprising the Rajshahi division, there are archaeological sites, including the temple city Puthia in Rajshahi; the largest and most ancient archaeological site, Mahasthangarh in Bogra; the single largest Buddhist monastery, Paharpur in Naogaon; the most ornamental terracota Hindu temple, Kantaji Temple, and many rajbaris or palaces of old zamindars.
In the south-eastern part, which is the Chittagong Division, there are natural and hilly areas like Chittagong Hill Tracts, along with sandy sea beaches. The most notable beach, in Cox's Bazar, is a contender for the title of longest unbroken sandy sea beach in the world.
Cox's Bazar is the longest natural unbroken sea beach in the world.
In the south-western part, mainly the Khulna Division, there is the Sundarbans, the largest mangrove forest of the world with royal Bengal tiger and spotted deer. The historically and architecturally important sixty domed mosque in Bagerhat is a notable site. In the north-eastern part, Sylhet division, there is a green carpet of tea plants on small hillocks. Natural reserved forests are great attractions. Migratory birds in winter, particularly in the haor areas, are also very attractive in this area.
Ministry of Tourism and The Civil Aviation Ministry designs national policies for the development and promotion of tourism. The Ministry also maintains the Beautiful Bangladesh campaign. Bangladesh Government has formed Tourist Police unit to better protect local and foreign tourists as well as look after the nature and wildlife in the tourist spots.
In This Video You Can Find Top 10 Places in Banglades
Most Beautiful Places On Earth
You Can Find Real Green Nature in Bangladesh
There are many things to do in Bangladesh
Best Country in the world
You can't believe if you not Visit
We Recommend you to Visit Bangladesh
Explore This Country
Like,Comment,Share and Must Subscribe Our Channel
We Will Upload More Videos About Asia's Best
মহেশখালী দ্বীপ ভ্রমণ | Cox's Bazar to Moheshkhali | Moheshkhali Island
Moheshkhali (মহেশখালী) is an Upazila of Cox's Bazar District in the Division of Chittagong, Bangladesh. This time I went to Moheshkhali from Cox's Bazar to see it's beauty. I cover some tourist places of Moheshkhali. In this video I show you how you can go to Moheshkhali from Cox's Bazar. I think this video is helpful to them who want to go to Maheshkhali.
Track: Janji - Heroes Tonight (feat. Johnning) [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Free Download / Stream:
Top 10 Tourist Places in Barguna District
Barguna is a coastal district located in southern Bangladesh which is remarkable for its natural beauty. It is surrounded by other districts of Barisal Division and the Bay of Bengal.
Here we have made a list of top 10 tourist places you can visit in Barguna.
Please subscribe our channel for more videos!!
Background music freely provided by 'Marcus Neely'
Beautiful Panchagarh | পঞ্চগড় | Rangpur Division | Beautiful Bangladesh
পঞ্চগড় জেলায় বেশ কিছু গড় রয়েছে তাদের মাঝে উল্লেখ করার মত গড় হল ভিতরগড়, মিরগড়, রাজনগড়, হোসেনগড়, দেবনগড়। ‘পঞ্চ’ অর্থ পাঁচ, আর ‘গড়’ অর্থ বন বা জঙ্গল। ‘পঞ্চগড়’ নামটি এভাবেই এসেছে। বিশ্বাস করা কঠিন হলেও সত্য দেশ বিভাগের আগেও এই অঞ্চলটি ছিল জনমানুষ বিরল বন-জঙ্গল পূর্ণ, সে জঙ্গলে বাঘও ছিল। মানুষের সংখ্যা বারার সাথে সাথে পরিবর্তন এসেছে দ্রুত।
Panchagarh (Bengali: পঞ্চগড়) means five forts). The existence of fifteen garhs (fortifications) has hitherto been traced, of which the most noted are Bhitargarh, Hosaingarh, Mirgarh, Rajangarh and Devengarh. Panchagarh is named after these five garhs. Here Panch stands for five.
Panchagarhis a district of Rangpur division in the extreme northern part of Bangladesh with an area of 1404.62 square km. Its soil is sandy, alluvial and bears close affinity with the soil of the oldHimalayan basin. On the northern part of the district there exists underground layer of pebbles. It is 150 feet (46 m) high from the sea level. Panchagarh has 16 rivers. Among them some main rivers are Karatoya, Atrai, Tista, Nagor, Mahananda, Tangon, Dahuk, Pathraj, Bhulli, Talma, Chawai, Kurum, Versa, Tirnoi, and Chilka.