2. Otter Tail County MuseumFergus Falls Otter Tail County is a county located in the U.S. state of Minnesota. As of the 2010 census, the population was 57,303. Its county seat is Fergus Falls. The county was formed in 1858 and organized in 1868. Otter Tail County comprises the Fergus Falls, MN Micropolitan Statistical Area. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Itasca State ParkLake Itasca Lake Itasca is a small glacial lake approximately 1.8 square miles in area. It is notable for being the headwaters of the Mississippi River, and is located in southeastern Clearwater County, in the Headwaters area of north central Minnesota. The lake is within Itasca State Park and has an average depth of 20 to 35 feet , and is 1,475 ft above sea level. The Ojibwe name for Lake Itasca is Omashkoozo-zaaga'igan ; this was changed by Henry Schoolcraft to Itasca, coined from a combination of the Latin words veritas and caput , though it is sometimes misinterpreted as true head. It is one of several examples of pseudo-Indian place names created by Schoolcraft. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Runestone MuseumAlexandria Minnesota The Kensington Runestone is a 202-pound slab of greywacke covered in runes on its face and side. A Swedish immigrant, Olof Ohman, reported that he discovered it in 1898 in the largely rural township of Solem, Douglas County, Minnesota, and named it after the nearest settlement, Kensington. The inscription purports to be a record left behind by Scandinavian explorers in the 14th century . There has been a drawn-out debate on the stone's authenticity, but the scholarly consensus has classified it as a 19th-century hoax since it was first examined in 1910, with some critics directly charging the purported discoverer Ohman with fabricating the inscription. Nevertheless there remains a community convinced of the stone's authenticity. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Paul Bunyan State TrailBrainerd The Paul Bunyan State Trail is a multi-use recreational rail trail in north-central Minnesota, United States, running between the cities of Brainerd and Bemidji. Named after the giant lumberjack Paul Bunyan of American folklore, the trail is the longest continuously paved trail in the United States.The route was part of the Burlington Northern Railroad lines abandoned in 1983. The trail currently covers a distance of 120 miles . The southern extension, completed in 2012, moved the southern terminus to Crow Wing State Park. The route through Bemidji currently follows city roads until an off-road path can be secured. The Paul Bunyan State Trail intersects with the Heartland State Trail in Walker and in Bemidji joins the Blue Ox Trail, which continues 110 miles to the Canada–United States b... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
8. Mississippi HeadwatersLake Itasca Lake Itasca is a small glacial lake approximately 1.8 square miles in area. It is notable for being the headwaters of the Mississippi River, and is located in southeastern Clearwater County, in the Headwaters area of north central Minnesota. The lake is within Itasca State Park and has an average depth of 20 to 35 feet , and is 1,475 ft above sea level. The Ojibwe name for Lake Itasca is Omashkoozo-zaaga'igan ; this was changed by Henry Schoolcraft to Itasca, coined from a combination of the Latin words veritas and caput , though it is sometimes misinterpreted as true head. It is one of several examples of pseudo-Indian place names created by Schoolcraft. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Fergus Falls Videos
Fergus Falls Minnesota looking at things in the downtown area.
Me talking about the businesses in this town. I was very curious about places I might shop at in the future by walking around.
Winter Activities in Minnesota
Minnesota is known for its winters, and those who venture here when the snow is falling embrace the season with open, down coat-covered arms. Discover the activities and events that await you #OnlyinMN this winter.
Shot list -John Beargrease Sled Dog Marathon -Cross-country skiing on the Gunflint Trail -Lake Calhoun -Minnehaha Falls
See what's happening right now, only in Minnesota at: exploreminnesota.com/onlyinmn and share your Minnesota moments via @exploreminn on Twitter, or @exploreminnesota on Instagram, Facebook and @exploremn on Pinterest, using #OnlyinMN. Video produced by: PLAY playyourstory.com
Fergus Falls Minnesota and I was talking about places that are open.
Me telling about the town poorly.
#OnlyinMN: Winter Family Adventure
Only in Minnesota celebrates the unique experiences, incredible places and rich culture that can only be found here. Use the hashtag #OnlyinMN to document your favorite Minnesota moments in social media.
Song in the spot is “Unbroke by Minneapolis band Black Diet
METRO FAMILY: • Ice skating on Lake of the Isles • Science Museum • Snow tubing at Theodore Wirth Park • Bonfire at Theodore Wirth Park • Water Park of America tube slide • Ward 6 • Snow Shoeing • St. Paul Union Depot • Winter Carnival snow sculpture • Winter Carnival torchlight parade • Winter Carnival sledding • Lake Harriet kite festival • Art Shanties
NORTH SHORE COUPLES: • Spirit Mountain Winter Alpine Coaster, Duluth • Tobies Bakery, Hinckley, MN • Eagle Ridge Lutsen Hot Pool on sky hill • Eagle Ridge Lutsen bonfire • Lutsen dining and fireside hot cocoa • Lutsen skiing • Lutsen snowball fight • Naniboujou Lodge • Snowmobiling • Grand Marais ice sculptures • Crooked Spoon / Sven and Olies Grand Marais • Grand Marais harborf • Duluth Bent Paddle • Great Lakes Aquarium • Sled Dogs • Walking on shore of Superior at Lutsen • Mall of America shoe shopping • St. Paul Curling Club • Ice climbing
Boondocking in Northern Minnesota - Part 1 | Fancy Free RV
Boondocking in Northern Minnesota | Follow us on Facebook
Cloquet Valley State Forest
Off Rudy Perpichmemorial Dr/CR 4 on Marshall Truck Trail
Coordinates: 2.5 miles total traveled and we found 5 potential spots
Site #1 - 47°12'29.1N 92°03'21.1W Site #2 - 47°12'29.4N 92°03'50.2W Site #3 - 47°12'41.7N 92°04'28.7W Site #4 - 47°12'42.6N 92°04'33.8W Site #5 - 47°12'30.0N 92°05'10.8W
RV Friendly? Not all have enough room for Travel Trailers and bigger, but there are places you can safely turn around if you decide you need to get out.
Fergus Falls MN tour
Downtown Fergus Falls. Stopped overnight yesterday April 26, 2011 on way to Juneau, Alaska.
Minnesota's Winter Wonderland
WIN a Paul Bunyan Water Park & Mount Ski Gull Getaway or one of six other winter fun packages. See packages and register at
The Brainerd and Baxter Area serves up world class winter events, snowmobiling, ice fishing, skiing and more. Check out Minnesota's largest tubing hill at over 1,200 feet or the new 800 foot dedicated terrain park both a Mount Ski Gull.
Area information at
Sunny Brook Park - Ghost Hunt (Wadena, MN)
A short, yet rather active investigation at the Sunny Brook Park in Wadena, MN. This park is located next to a nursing home that is widely rumored to be haunted. Could we have encountered some spirits of the countless residents that have died there? Music Used:CO.AG - Dark Ambient Haunting Atmospheric Soundscape - So Cold Link to music:
Fergus Falls to Dalton
Pre Europe! ( Trip to Minnesota) (Worst state bird ever)
Messing around in MN is always fun until the state bird gets you!