Kellogg is a city in Wabasha County, Minnesota, along the Zumbro River. The population was 456 at the 2010 census. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Best Attractions In Kellogg
1. Minnesota Marine Art MuseumWinona The Minnesota Marine Art Museum is an art museum in Winona, Minnesota, United States, specializing in marine art. The MMAM features five galleries of world-class art and artifacts including impressionism and Hudson River School paintings, marine art, folk art sculptures and traveling exhibits. Located on the banks of the Mississippi River, the museum is located in a unique, turn-of-the-century-style building and landscaped with over 60,000 native plants. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. National Eagle CenterWabasha The National Eagle Center is a nonprofit organization in Wabasha, Minnesota, United States, that focuses on conservation, research and educational efforts relating to eagles. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. ValleyfairShakopee Valleyfair is a 125-acre amusement park in Shakopee, Minnesota, United States. Owned by Cedar Fair, the park opened in 1976 and now features over 75 rides and attractions including eight roller coasters. Valleyfair also has a water park called Soak City which is included with the price of admission. Cedar Point and Valleyfair were the first two parks in the Cedar Fair chain and a combination of the park names – cedar and fair – were used to name the company. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Minnesota ZooApple Valley Apple Valley is a city in northwestern Dakota County in the State of Minnesota, and a suburb of the Twin Cities. As of the 2010 census, the city's population was 49,084, making it the 18th most populous city in Minnesota. In 2013, Money Magazine named Apple Valley the 17th best place to live in the United States, up from 20th in 2010, 24th in 2008 and 28th in 2007. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing CompanyChippewa Falls The Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company , doing business as Leinenkugel's, is an American beer maker based in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. Leinenkugel was historically distributed only in the Upper Midwest, but is now available throughout all 50 states. The company is the seventh oldest brewery in the United States, and the oldest business in Chippewa Falls. It is a subsidiary of MillerCoors. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Big Ticket™ is a 3-day adventure pass that provides 30% savings on Mall of America and Twin Cities attractions. Once your mobile ticket has been scanned, you are allowed to visit each attraction one time within three days. Attractions included in the pass are as follows:
Nickelodeon Universe® SEA LIFE® Minnesota Aquarium Science Museum of Minnesota® Minnesota Zoo IMAX® Theatre at the Minnesota Zoo FlyOver America Crayola® Experience
Join us as we bike the 15 mile Hiawatha Trail from Montana into Idaho. It was called one of the most scenic stretches of railroad in the country. The Milwaukee Railroad is long gone allowing recreationalists to use the 2% down grade for easy biking. Riding over trestles and through tunnels is a very memorable experience. The Route of the Hiawatha is most famous for the long St. Paul Pass, or Taft Tunnel which burrows for 8771 ft. (1.66 miles) under the Bitterroot Mountains at the state line.
This sequence was shot with a GoPro Hero2 and a Canon HFS-100 camera and edited with Adobe Premier Pro 6.
Music is Organic Meditations Three by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
Crowne Plaza Hotel St. Paul - Riverfront in Saint Paul MN
Rates: . . .. .. ... . . . . . . .. .. .. Crowne Plaza Hotel St. Paul - Riverfront 11 East Kellogg Boulevard Saint Paul MN 55101 In downtown St. Paul, this hotel is a 20-minute drive from the Mall of America and Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport. It features 2 on-site restaurants and free Wi-Fi. A flat-screen cable TV with pay-per-view channels is included in the contemporary guest rooms at Crowne Plaza Hotel St. Paul. Coffee-making facilities and a work desk are also provided. Guests can work out in the on-site fitness center, complete with floor-to-ceiling mirrors, mounted TVs, and a variety of cardio equipment. Modern Restaurant 11 is in the lobby of the St. Paul Crowne Plaza and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Plaza Java offers coffees, bakery items, and sandwiches. Port of Call Lounge has a full-service bar and a casual atmosphere. The Como Zoo is 6 miles from the Crowne Plaza Saint Paul. The Science Museum of Minnesota is less than a 10-minute walk away.
Interstate 90 Eastbound as we head twards the Montana State Line
Interstate 90 Eastbound as we head twards the Montana State Line. - BigRigSteve is an American trucker that trucks all 48 states. He has equipped his truck with LIVE Truckcams and Still-Image webcams. He keeps his Road Crew up to date by using Fully Automated GPS trip maps and other GPS related information, and Blogs on his daily experiences on the road, He uses HD Videos, Photography, and Interactive Panoramas to show America's Highways to the rest of the world. become one of the RoadCrew and visit us on To learn more about BigRigTravels, visit these links:
Facebook: Trucking in America. Reality and Slow TV in it's original and truest form. Get your BigRigTravels shirts and decals at Get your BigRigTravels shirts and decals at #trucking #BigRigTravels #BigRigSteve