10 Best Places to Visit in Oregon - Travel Video
The tenth largest state in the United States, Oregon exemplifies the beauty and wildness of America’s Pacific Northwest. While there are many cultural venues in Oregon worth exploring, it’s the state’s diverse landscapes that draw many travelers to this corner of the country. From rugged shorelines and thick verdant forests to towering volcanic mountains and steep river gorges, Oregon’s natural attractions are simply breathtaking. Here’s a look at the best places to visit in Oregon:
Best Places to Visit in Washington State
Best Places to Visit in Washington State
The Evergreen State, rounding out the northwest corner of the contiguous U.S., offers incredible opportunities in business, art, and the outdoors. For those who are just visiting, Washington State can be overwhelming to tackle. A good place to start is with the state’s top attractions, offering views, natural and man-made guaranteed to impress.
From famous sights in Seattle to undiscovered islands, bays and parks, Washington State is home to many beautiful places to visit. Plan a weekend trip to Spokane, Vancouver, Leavenworth, Ellensburg, Walla Walla and other unique towns surrounded by vineyards and stunning scenery. Here are the best places to visit in Washington State.
#1.Olympic National Park
#3.Mount Rainier National Park
#4.Mount Baker Highway
#5.The Coulee Corridor National Scenic Byway
#6. North Cascades Scenic Highway
#7.Mount St. Helens National Monument
#10.Friday Harbor, San Juan Island
Explore Lake Wenatchee & Plain, WA
Nestled in a valley in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains, sits Lake Wenatchee and the small town of Plain, Washington. Plain is located in North Central Washington and is only 14 miles north of the Bavarian Village of Leavenworth. It’s surrounded by forested hills, mountains, and water and is the perfect place for a quiet relaxing retreat or an adventurous day of outdoor recreation.
Top 10 North America Scenic Drives - Washington State
One of the Top 10 North America Scenic Drives is in the Cascade Mountains of Washington State. I-20 snakes it's way through the Cascade National Park to an elevation where even in the July heatwave, there are snow patches by the road. If travelling by motor-home or motorcycle, take note that the road surface is excellent.
Just when you think the scenery of rugged peaks, wildflowers and green alpine slopes can't be topped, the road brings you to Diablo Lake. Fed by glaciers the water takes on a blue color that just doesn't seem real. Memorable and truly one of the Top 10 North America Scenic Drives.
Music: Someone Else's Memories by Revolution Void
10 Best Places To Visit In USA - Spend your vacation more enjoyable !!!
1. Attracting millions of visitors every year, the Grand Canyon is one of the best places to visit in the USA. Located in northern Arizona, this massive natural wonder was carved by the Colorado River over a period of several million years. It is not the deepest or the longest canyon in the world but the overwhelming size and colorful landscape offers visitor vistas that are hard to match.
2. Manhattan is a city in northeastern Kansas in the United States at the junction of the Kansas River and Big Blue River. It is the county seat of Riley County, although it extends into Pottawatomie County. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 52,281.
The city was founded by settlers from the New England Emigrant Aid Company as a Free-State town in the 1850s, during the Bleeding Kansas era. Nicknamed The Little Apple as a play on New York City's Big Apple, Manhattan is best known as the home of Kansas State University and has a distinct college town atmosphere.
Manhattan Regional Airport (MHK) is the second-busiest commercial airport in Kansas. Eight miles (13 km) west of the city is Fort Riley, a United States Army post.
3. Yellowstone National Park was the world’s first national park, set aside in 1872 to preserve the vast number of geysers and hot springs, as well as to protect the incredible wildlife and rugged beauty of the area. The most famous geyser in the park is Old Faithful Geyser which erupts every 91 minutes. Yellowstone is also home to one of the finest wildlife habitats in North America.
4. The Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate strait, the one-mile-wide (1.6 km), one-point-seven-mile-long (2.7 km) channel between San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean. The structure links the American city of San Francisco, California – the northern tip of the San Francisco Peninsula – to Marin County, carrying both U.S. Route 101 and California State Route 1 across the strait. The bridge is one of the most internationally recognized symbols of San Francisco, California, and the United States. It has been declared one of the Wonders of the Modern World by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
The Frommer's travel guide describes the Golden Gate Bridge as possibly the most beautiful, certainly the most photographed, bridge in the world. It opened in 1937 and was, until 1964, the longest suspension bridge main span in the world, at 4,200 feet (1,300 m).
5. Situated between the state of New York and the province of Ontario, Niagara Falls is one of the most spectacular natural wonders on the North American continent. Niagara Falls is actually three different falls, the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls. Horseshoe Falls is located on the Canadian side while the others are located in New York.
6. Kīlauea's eruptive history has been a long and active one; its name means spewing or much spreading in the Hawaiian language, referring to its frequent outpouring of lava. The earliest lavas from the volcano date back to its submarine preshield stage, samples having been recovered by remotely operated underwater vehicles from its submerged slopes; samples of other flows have been recovered as core samples. Lavas younger than 1,000 years cover 90 percent of the volcano's surface. The oldest exposed lavas date back 2,800 years. The first well-documented eruption of Kīlauea occurred in 1823 (Western contact and written history began in 1778), and since that time the volcano has erupted repeatedly. Most historical eruptions have occurred at the volcano's summit or its eastern rift zone, and are prolonged and effusive in character.
7. The Florida Keys are a coral cay archipelago located off the southern coast of Florida, forming the southernmost portion of the continental United States. They begin at the southeastern coast of the Florida peninsula, about 15 miles (24 km) south of Miami.
8. Springing up from the desert in southeastern Nevada, Las Vegas is a major US city world renowned for its casinos, luxury hotels, comedy acts, musical productions and extravagant shows. Most of the city’s main attractions are all concentrated within the area commonly referred to as the “Strip.” In addition to gambling, show girls and lavish performances, Las Vegas offers plenty more to suit people of all ages and interests.
9. A vast area of spectacular scenery, abundant wildlife and outdoor adventures, Denali National Park is a paradise for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Home to Mt. McKinley, North America’s highest peak, this US national park is located in the Alaska Interior among the jagged mountains of the Alaska Range.
10. The White House is the official residence and workplace of the President of the United States, located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington, D.C. The residence was designed by Irish-born architect James Hoban in the Neoclassical style.
Cascade Loop Scenic Highway - Best Washington Road Trip
The Cascade Loop Scenic Highway is the best Washington road trip! Just a short distance from Seattle, this 440-mile route takes you to small towns like Leavenworth, Manson, Winthrop, and Mazama. The scenery on this drive is unrivaled, as you pass beautiful mountains on Highway 20 in the North Cascades National Park. So for the ultimate road trip adventure, put the Cascade Loop Scenic Highway on your list! In this video, we'll also highlight places to stay along the drive.
Featured Vehicle: 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander
The Best Places To Visit in Idaho, USA
The Best Places To Visit in Idaho, USA
Situated between Canada and Nevada on the western side of the Rocky Mountains, Idaho is vast. With rugged mountains in its central area, verdant hillsides, endless farmlands with open vistas and rapid rivers, Idaho is the land of agriculture, fun outdoor activities and charming small towns. Idaho is home of the cosmopolitan Boise, the University of Idaho, the magnificent Sun Valley, historic Custer and many other great places to visit. Idaho’s nickname is the Gem State.Idaho is a vacation paradise, offering everything from unforgettable wilderness camping experiences and high-end resorts geared for outdoor adventurers to sparkling lakes, soaring mountains and pristine rivers. If you’re planning to head to the Gem State, you won’t want to miss visiting at least some of these 10 great places.
#1.Yellowstone National Park
#3.The Shoshone Falls
#4.Craters of the Moon National Monument & Preserve
#9.Bruneau Dunes State Park
Subscribe my channel!
Top 10 Best Places To Visit In Washington
Top 10 Best Places To Visit In Washington - Washington is best known for its biggest city of Seattle, but the Emerald State is also home to a staggering number of scenic destinations. Use this list of the best places to visit in Washington State as you plan your next trip itinerary.
Which destination do you consider the best place to visit in Washington State?
- Mount Rainier National Park
- Mount St. Helens
- Olympic National Park
- San Juan Islands
- North Cascades National Park
- Snoqualmie Falls
Subscribe my Channel :
12 Best Tourist Attractions in Montana USA
Montana is a state in the Northwestern United States. Montana is bordered by Idaho to the west, Wyoming to the south, North and South Dakota to the east, and the Canadian provinces of British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Alberta to the north. With an area of 147,040 square miles (380,800 km2). It is the fourth largest state in the United States after Alaska, Texas, and California; it is the largest landlocked U.S. state.
Washington's HIDDEN gem
The beautiful Palouse Falls reside in eastern Washington State. If you are coming from the west coast, be wary, the temperature will increase significantly!
► Subscribe to My Channel Here
I am currently living and traveling full time around the United States in my 5th wheel trailer!
My long term goals are to become 100% financially idependent, a serial entrepeneur, and to help others who are trying to follow a similar path in life.
New Videos Every Wednesday!
Thank you for watching my video! I live to see your feedback, so please comment below if you have any questions for me or just want to say hey!
Be sure to subscribe and let me know if I am coming through your town! I would love to meet you!
Check out my BLOG!