best and beautiful places (sights) in state Nevada
best price Hotels -
best and beautiful places (sights) in state Nevada: Fly Geyser, Hoover Dam, Valley of Fire, The reserve Mesa Verde, Canyon Eldorado, Las Vegas, National Park Great Basin
Top 10 reasons to move to Las Vegas, Nevada. Naked people on hikes.
Top 10 reasons to move to Las Vegas, Nevada.
This Video Is A Featured Video On
Business email: Graveyardsjim@gmail.com
Thanks for stopping by my channel. I post at least once a week. I like to get 2 a week sometimes that doesn't happen. Enjoy
Do you want to make videos like I do on this channel? This is all you need:
Blue Snowball Microphone:
Visit Idaho, USA and explore by region - Unravel Travel TV
Idaho is the 13th largest state in the union, covering 83,557 square miles.
• Shoshone Falls in Twin Falls is 212 feet high – 36 feet higher than Niagara Falls.
• At 7,900 feet, Hells Canyon is the deepest river-carved gorge in North America, deeper than even the Grand Canyon.
• The world’s densest populations of nesting eagles, hawks and falcons can be found at the Morley Nelson Snake River Birds of Prey National Conservation Area.
• In Soda Springs you can find the largest captive geyser in the world – it erupts every hour on the hour, reaching heights of 100 feet.
• The Frank Church-River of No Return Wilderness is one of the largest wilderness areas in the Lower 48, second only to California’s Death Valley.
• A sand dune within Bruneau Dunes State Park rises 470 feet above the surrounding desert floor, making it the tallest single-structured sand dune in North America.
History and Heritage
• Idaho City was once the largest town in the Pacific Northwest it developed around gold mining in the 1860s.
• Farragut State Park, and adjoining Lake Pend Oreille, was home to a Naval Training Station during WWII.
• In the old West mining town of Wallace the entire downtown core is listed on the National Historic Register.
• Idaho had a nationally-renowned wine industry until Prohibition closed it down. Today, it is Idaho’s fastest growing agricultural industry with three AVAs in the state.
• The Oregon Trail ran right through southern Idaho, leaving behind historic landmarks and sites to explore.
• Idaho is home to six Native American tribes: The Coeur d’Alene, Kootenai of Idaho, Nez Perce, Shoshone-Bannock, Shoshone-Paiute and Lemhi-Shoshone tribes.
• Boise is home to one of the largest Basque communities in the United States, with nearly 16,000 people.
• Lewiston is the most inland seaport on the west coast, hosting cruise and cargo ships that travel up the Columbia River.
• There are more than 50 wineries in Idaho, producing more than 25 varietals of wine.
• Idaho is known as the “Gem State” because 72 types of precious and semi-precious stones can be found here, including some which can be found nowhere else in the world.
• The Wild Huckleberry is the state fruit, and can be found on menus throughout the region.
• Idaho is bordered by Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming and Montana.
• The highest elevation point is Mt. Borah at 12,662 feet, and the lowest is 738 feet above sea level in Lewiston.
• Idaho is home to more miles of whitewater than anywhere else in the continental U.S., making it a paddlers’ paradise.
• Idaho contains nearly 600 registered campsites, which include those within Idaho’s 30 state parks, 10 national forests and on other public lands.
• There are over 300 hot springs in Idaho with over 130 deemed soaker-friendly.
• Thirty one (31) scenic byways crisscross the state, highlighting stunning scenery and area histories.
• Sun Valley Resort was America’s first destination ski resort (as well as where the first chairlifts were installed).
• Idaho claims the only state flag designed by a woman.
• The Perrine Bridge over the Snake River at Twin Falls is the only place in the country where BASE jumping (parachuting from a fixed structure) is allowed year-round without a permit.
Unravel Travel TV
Missouri Tourist Attractions: 15 Places To Visit
Planning to visit Missouri? Check out our Missouri Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Missouri.
Best Places to visit in Missouri:
Silver Dollar City, Gateway Arch, Titanic Museum, Forest Park, Saint Louis Zoo, White Water Branson, Missouri Botanical Garden, City Museum, Table Rock Lake, Grant's Farm, Liberty Memorial, Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Worlds of Fun, Butterfly House, Fantastic Caverns
Visit our Website:
7 Hikes in Valley Of Fire State Park, Nevada
We fell in love with Nevada's Valley of Fire Sate Park during a spring break camping trip. The landscapes before & after dark were classic. Join us as we hike several of the trails, explore canyons, and scramble over rock formations. If you are wondering what to do when exploring Valley of Fire State park, take a gander. And don't forget to click 'Subscribe'.
Favorite sites in Valley of Fire State Park Nevada
1. Rainbow Vista
2. Wildflower Walk
3. Mouse's Tank
4. The Fire Wave
5. Elephant Rock
6. Prospect Trail
Subscribe for new videos:
GoPro Hero4 Black:
Nebular 4000 Gimbal:
Rode Wireless Mics:
Music from Jukedeck.com
Thanks to Valley of Fire State Park Nevada. Near Overton, NV.
This was originally shot in 4k and downresed to 1080 in full HD video.
Pastel canyon, pink canyon, hiking, Valley of Fire, Valley of Fire State Park, Valley of Fire SP, Valley of Fire Nevada, Nevada State Parks, Valley of Fire Vegas, Las Vegas day trip, Vegas day trip, camping Valley or Fire, Arch Rock Campground, AtlAtl Campground, AtlAtl rock, Valley of Fire petraglyphs, Nevada parks, Las Vegas photography Valley of Fire, RV trip Nevada, Nevada camping, Las Vegas camping, Las Vegas RVing , Hiking in Valley of Fire State Park in Nevada. This is a gem of a park located an hours drive from Las Vegas. If you like beautiful colored rock this is the place to go. Colors range from red to orange to pink to purple and on and on. Valley Of Fire State Park (Protected Site), Valley of Fire, sandstone, red, State park, National Natural Landmark, Mojave, Nevada, USA, UHD, AX100, HD, 4K, ultra high definition, Ultra HD, world travel, milosh9k, Amazing Places on Our Planet, United States Of America (Country), documentary, 4K Resolution, 4K Ultra HD, las vegas to national parks, red rock canyon, red, rock, canyon, elephant rock valley of fire, fire valley park, national parks near las vegas nv, national parks around las vegas, valley of fire state park camping, fire state park nevada, national park las vegas nv, valley of fire campsite, red rock state park las vegas, national park las vegas, valley of fire las vegas nevada, state parks in nevada, las vegas valley of fire tours, boondocking,
US 50 in Nevada: The Loneliest Road in America
You want to support InterstateKyle and help fund his road travels? Please contribute on my monthly Patreon and unlock exclusive features that can only be seen there and not on my YouTube channel! Don't miss out on exclusive live streams, uploads, and giveaways!
Buy the official InterstateKyle t-shirt and help support InterstateKyle & his travels!
Join me and others in the InterstateKyle's Road Warriors Facebook group:
7 Things To Do With Your Dad On Father's Day At Wendover
Father’s Day is just around the bend and that obviously means doing something fun with your dear, ol’ dad. Here at Wendover Resorts, we suggest coming to sunny West Wendover for Father’s Day because there are so many wonderful things to do with your dad.
When in Wendover, casinos, sumptuous food, fabulous nightlife and pampered guest service await you. But there is one more thing that we bet you never expected Wendover has up its sleeve. Play this video to know more.
The Wendover Nugget Hotel and Casino and The Red Garter Hotel and Casino are properties owned and managed by Wendover Resorts. All Rights Reserved.
Call us at 1(800) 848-7300 for booking and inquiries.
Visit us at today! Engage with us on Facebook: and on Twitter:
Wendover Nugget Casino: 1(800) 848-7300
Red Garter Casino: 1(800) 982-2111
LAS VEGAS SIGN + BUFFET + PARIS + NEW YORK, UNITED STATES
LAS VEGAS SIGN + BUFFET + PARIS + NEW YORK, UNITED STATES
Tonopah Nevada Town Tour
Learn about what businesses, hotels, museums, restaurants they have here along with what there is to see and do, like treasure hunting, exploring ghost towns and the off road trails are some of the best anywhere. This video is perfect for the traveler who's planning a trip from Las Vegas to Reno on Hwy 95.
Ghost towns of the United States
Ghost towns located in NV, CA, UT PA, the song is bonfire heart by James blunt