রাঙ্গামাটির দর্শনীয় স্থানসমূহ (2017)- Tourist Spots at Rangamati
Tourist Spots of Rangamati (2017). The most charming places of Rangamti. Visit Rangamati this year. Subscribe for more videos.
Top 10 Best Tourist Attractions Places in BANGLADESH
Top 10 Best Tourist Attractions Places in BANGLADESH
Hello guys I have traveled to Bangladesh a few months ago, I am presenting some pictures of you in front of me 10 beautiful places of Bangladesh.
1 - University of Dhaka - The University of Dhaka, is the oldest university in modern Bangladesh. Established in 1921 during the British Raj, it has made significant contributions to the modern history of Bangladesh
Curzon Hall - The Curzon Hall is a British Raj-era building and home of the Faculty of Science at the University of Dhaka
Shaheed Minar, Dhaka - The Shaheed Minar is a national monument in Dhaka, Bangladesh, established to commemorate those killed during the Bengali Language Movement demonstrations of 1952 in then East Pakistan
Bangladesh National Museum - The Bangladesh National Museum, originally established on 20 March 1913, albeit under another name, and formally inaugurated on 7 August 1913, was accorded the status of the national museum of Bangladesh on 17 November 1983
Ahsan Manzil - Ahsan Monjil was the official residential palace and seat of the Nawab of Dhaka. The building is situated at Kumartoli along the banks of the Buriganga River in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Construction was started in 1859 and was completed in 1872. It was constructed in the Indo-Saracenic Revival architecture. It has been designated as a national museum.
Dhakeshwari Temple - Dhakeshwari National Temple is a Hindu temple in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is state-owned, giving it the distinction of being Bangladesh's 'National Temple'. The name Dhakeshwari means Goddess of Dhaka.
National Martyrs' Memorial ( Jatiyo Sriti Shoudho ) - National Martyrs’ Memorial is the national monument of Bangladesh, set up in the memory of the valour and the sacrifice of all those who gave their lives in the Bangladesh Liberation War of 1971, which brought independence and separated Bangladesh from Pakistan. The monument is located in Savar, about 35 km north-west of the capital, Dhaka.It was designed by Syed Mainul Hossain.
Jamuna Future Park - Jamuna Future Park is a shopping mall in Dhaka, and the largest shopping mall in Bangladesh as well as in all Asia Largest shopping mall in Asia with a gross leasable area of 1,614,586 square feet. It was inaugurated on 6 September 2013
Cox's Bazar - Cox's Bazar is a town, a fishing port and district headquarters in Bangladesh. The beach in Cox's Bazar is an unbroken 120 km sandy sea beach with a gentle slope, one of the world's longest
St. Martin's Island - St. Martin's Island is a small island in the northeastern part of the Bay of Bengal, about 9 km south of the tip of the Cox's Bazar-Teknaf peninsula, and forming the southernmost part of Bangladesh
Sajek Valley - Sajek Valley is an emerging tourist spot in Bangladesh situated among the hills of Kasalong range of mountains in Sajek union, Baghaichhari Upazila in Rangamati District. The valley is 2000 feet above sea level.
The Sundarbans - Sundarban is a natural region in southern Bangladesh and the extreme southern part of the Indian state of West Bengal in the vast river delta on the Bay of Bengal. It is the largest single block of tidal halophytic mangrove forest in the world. The Sundarbans covers approximately 10,000 square kilometres (3,900 sq mi) most of which is in Bangladesh with the remainder in India.The Sundarbans is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Sundarbans South, East and West are three protected forests in Bangladesh. This region is densely covered by mangrove forests, and is the largest reserves for the Bengal tiger. The Sundarbans National Park is a National Park, Tiger Reserve, and a Biosphere Reserve located in the Sundarbans delta in the Indian state of West Bengal.
Rangamati- Rangamati is a district in south-eastern Bangladesh. It is a part of the Chittagong Division and the town of Rangamati serves as the headquarters of the district. Area-wise, Rangamati is the largest district of the country
Kuakata sea beach - Kuakata is a town known for its panoramic sea beach. It is located in south-eastern Bangladesh, and is the number two tourist destination in the country. Kuakata beach is a sandy expanse 18 kilometres (11 mi) long and 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) wide. From the beach one can have an unobstructed view of both sunrise and sunset over the Bay of Bengal.
My other's Video -
Why You Should visit BANGLADESH ? -
How to get Online VISA for BANGLADESH -
How to Travel Bangladesh By Road from Petrapole (W.B) India -
How to get a Passport ? Indian -
RANGAMATI & KAPTAI LAKE BANGLADESH TRAVEL GUIDE
Rangamati & Kaptai Lake Travel Guide: Rangamati is the largest district of Bangladesh & also a very popular travel place. This the only district of Bangladesh where you'll see no Rickshaw. Kaptai Lake, the largest man-made lake in South-east Asia is also located here.
And to explore the beauty of Rangamati District, We, some backpackers visited this place recently. The whole journey was by boat & in this travel vlog, I featured some best moments of that tour. Thanks for viewing.
MY OTHER VIDEO BLOGS
English Travel Blog:
Bangla Travel Blog:
Bangladesh Top 20 Tourist Attractions | Alimur Reja |
#AlimurReja #FlyingBird #Bangladesh #BangladeshTour
Top 20 tourist Attractions in Bangladesh
1. Sundarban Mangrove Forest: Sundarban is the world’s largest mangrove forest. It is one of the beautiful natural wonders of the whole world and world heritage site recognized by UNESCO in 1997.
2. Kuakata Sea Beach: Kuakata is situated in the southeastern part of Beautiful Bangladesh. It is located in Kalapara Upazila of Patuakhali District of Bangladesh and about 320 KM (200 mi) south of Dhaka city.
3. Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach: Cox’s Bazar sea beach is the world’s largest sea beach and unbroken sandy beach. The length of this unbroken sandy beach is 125 km long. The beach has a gentle slope into the sea. Cox’s Bazar is located in the South Eastern part of Bangladesh along the Bay of Bengal.
4. Saint Martin Island: Saint Martin is the mind-blowing coral Island of the Bay of Bengal. If you are a beach lover then Saint Martin is one of the best places to visit in Bangladesh.
5. Rangamati Hill Tracts: Rangamati is one of the best hilly places to visit in Beautiful Bangladesh. Rangamati resides in the district of Chittagong Hill Tracts area.
6. Kaptai Lake: The reason behind the travailing to Rangamati is to see the Kaptai Lake. Though Kaptai Lake is a manmade lake you will be surprised seeing the natural beauty of the place.
7. Jaflong-Sylhet: Sylhet is situated in the northwestern part of beautiful Bangladesh. It is on the best naturally beautiful places to visit in Bangladesh. There are too many wonderful places to visit in the Sylhet district. First of all, you can visit Jaflong. Jaflong is the stone collecting area. You will enjoy the natural beauty of Jaflong because of the combination of Surma River and large hills of the Meghalaya state of India. Sylhet is close to the Meghalaya state of India.
8. Sixty Dome Mosques: Bagerhat is in the Khulna Division, founded in the 15th century. Bagerhat founded by a Turkish general. In Bagerhat there are a lot of amazing historic mosques. Among all the beautiful mosques the Sixty Dome Mosque is most attractive.
9. Srimangal-Sylhet: Srimangal is in the northwestern part of Bangladesh. It is the number one tea capital in the country. Anywhere in that region, you will go, just find the lush tea gardens. When you will go to visit the tea gardens you may not find anyone else without you so you can enjoy the beauty in your own way.
10. Paharpur Somapura Mahabhihara: Paharpur a tiny little place is in the northwestern part of Beautiful Bangladesh.
11. Sajek Valley: Sajek Valley is in the Sajek union of Baghaichhari Upazila in Rangamati district. Sajek Valley is one of the emerging places to visit in Bangladesh. It is located in the hills of Kasalong. The name of this place came from the name of Sajek River.
12. Inani Beach: Inani Beach is located in the UkhiaUpazila of Cox’s Bazar district of beautiful Bangladesh. This sea beach is 18 kilometers long. This long sea beach is featured with a lot of coral stones.
13. Lalbagh Fort: The Lalbagh Fort is situated in front of the Buriganga River in the southwestern part of Dhaka district. It is a 17th-century fort with art and antiques. The fort includes 1600s fort complex with three buildings. 14. Ahsan Manzil: Ahsan Manzil is at Kumartoli, Dhaka. Kumartoli is located along the banks of the Buriganga River in Dhaka city. The Ahsan Manzil constructed as the official presidential palace of the Nawab of Dhaka city. The construction work of Ahsan Manzil started in 1859.
15. Puthia (Village in Rajshahi): Want to visit a place full of beautiful Hindu Temples? In the Rajshahi district, there is a small village in Puthia which is full of historical Hindu temples. The design of the temples of Puthia is very unique than other temples of Bangladesh.
16. Sonargaon Panam City: In the Medieval period, the Sonargaon city was considered as the capital of Bengal. You can easily spend a day in Sonargaon by enjoying the architectural buildings made by the architect of that time.
17. Bandarban: You can explore Bandarbans to search tribal people with natural beauty inside Bangladesh. Inside Bandarban, you will find amazing Sangu River. Where you can find pure tranquility with amazing nature.
18. Potenga Beach: Truly amazing beach to visit with not overcrowded tourist place in Chattogram. You can find second sea beach inside Beautiful Bangladesh there. As time passes more and more beautiful and luxurious Motel and Hotels are rising to make a comfortable stay of Tourists.
19. Moynamoti: Old heritage searchers will definitely love Moynamoti inside Comilla District. 20. Capital city-Dhaka: Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh, in southern Asia. Set beside the Buriganga River, it’s at the center of national government, trade and culture.
রাঙ্গামাটি ভ্রমণ গাইড // rangamati tourist guide
যেভাবে রাঙামাটিতে আসবেন
ঢাকা থেকে ইচ্ছে করলে সরাসরি রাঙামাটি আসতে পারেন। অথবা চট্টগ্রাম হয়েও আসা যায়। চট্টগ্রাম থেকে এর দূরত্ব মাত্র ৭০ কিলোমিটার। আর ঢাকা থেকে চট্টগ্রাম হয়ে রাঙামাটি প্রায় সাড়ে ৩শ কিলোমিটার।
ঢাকার কমলাপুর থেকে এস আলম ও ইউনিকসহ বিভিন্ন পরিবহনে যাওয়া যায়। এছাড়া চট্টগ্রাম নগরীর অক্সিজেন থেকে এক ঘণ্টা পরপর পাহাড়িকা বাস এবং প্রতি আধা ঘণ্টা পর বিরতিহীন বাস ছেড়ে যায় রাঙামাটির উদ্দেশে। ভাড়া পড়বে জনপ্রতি ১০০ থেকে ১৩০ টাকা। আরও একটু আয়েশে যেতে চাইলে উঠতে পারেন এস আলম কিংবা ইউনিক চেয়ার কোচে।
যেখানে থাকতে পারেন
একটু নিরিবিলি পরিবেশে থাকতে চাইলে উঠতে পারেন রাঙামাটি পর্যটন মোটেলে। এখানে সিঙ্গেল রুমের পাশাপাশি ডবল রুমও রয়েছে। প্রতিটি রুমের জন্য ভাড়া গুনতে হবে এসি ২ হাজার ২শ আর নন এসি ১৪শ’ টাকা।
এ ছাড়া বেসরকারি হোটেলে রাতযাপন করা যায়। এজন্য ভাড়া নিতে পারেন পৌরসভা কার্যালয়ের পাশে অবস্থিত হোটেল সুফিয়া, দোয়েল চত্ত্বরে অবস্থিত নতুন আঙ্গিকে তৈরিকৃত হোটেল প্রিন্স
অগ্রিম বুকিং দিতে যোগাযোগ করতে পারেন পর্যটন মোটেল: ০৩৫১-৬৩১২৬, সুফিয়া হোটেল: ০৩৫১-৬২১৪৫, গ্রিন ক্যাসেল: ০৩৫১-৬১২০০, মোটেল জজ: ০৩৫১-৬৩৩৪৮, হোটেল প্রিন্স : ০১৯১৩০৭০৮৬৮, ০১১৯১৫৫৬৮৮৮ ও ০৩৫১৬১৬০২।
বাংলাদেশের শীর্ষ 10 টি দর্শনীয় স্থান :
টাঙ্গুয়ার হাওড় ভ্রমণ গাইড :
মেঘের দেশ সাজেক :
বান্দরবান ভ্রমণ গাইড :
মারিশ্যা থেকে রাঙামাটি নৌকা ভ্রমণ:
আলুটিলা রহস্যময় গুহা:
ঘুরে আসতে পারেন মেঘলা পর্যটন কেন্দ্র থেকে:
সাতছরি জাতীয় উদ্যান:
গারো আদিবাসীদের নকশি গ্রামে উৎসব:
হাম হাম জলপ্রপাত, মৌলভীবাজার:
গান্ধী আশ্রম জামালপুর:
Bengal Hiking Group :
Rangamati Bangladesh - Tourist place in Bangladesh - Tourist Place in the world
Tourist place in Bangladesh
Tourist Place in the world
Rangamati is the best tourist place in the World.
For Subscribe Our Channel:
15 Most Beautiful Place in Bangladesh
15 Most Beautiful Place in Bangladesh. The most beautiful place in Bangladesh is: St. Martin’s Island, Cox's Bazar, Nilgiri, Kuakata, Sundarban, Bandarban, Rangamati, JefLong, Foys Lake, Chittagong, Nihum Dip etc.
Bangladesh is a beautiful country. It is also called land of river. There are lots of beautiful place and it is difficult to provide 15 most beautiful place. Tourist place in Bangladesh.
Born For Entrepreneurs
Rangamati Tourist Spots (2017) - See the Latest spots.
If you like and enjoy travelling, watch the full video to see the latest tourist spots at Rangamati, the Heaven of Bangladesh.
রাঙ্গামাটি - Rangamati,Bangladesh, - Historical Places and Best Tourist Places
ঘুরে আসুন রাঙ্গামাটি (পর্ব-০১) - Rangamati Tour (Ep-01)
ঘুরে আসুন রাঙ্গামাটি (পর্ব-০১) - Rangamati Tour (Ep-01)
Host: Hemonto & Antar
BTF Admin & Videographer: Sohel Afgani RaNA
Hotel Moti Mahal
Reserve Bazar, 1No Ward, Rangamati Sadar
Rangamati, Chittagong, Bangladesh 4500
Download BTF Mobile App:
For Any Info Message Us:
Admin Contact: email@example.com
#Chittagong #Rangamati #BestTourandFood #BTF
Subscribe Our Media Channel Best Film and Media (BFM):
In Best Tour and Food (BTF), we only share our personal good/better/best experiences on tour and food. When we find anything negative, we prefer not to publish it or share it. So, our slogan is, Let's Find Out The Best.
Please Note: We do not guaranty, assure or certify any food, restaurant, product, service, firm, thing or quality. We only share our personal positive opinion/experience, which may not be same to other or in real. Audience are advised to verify by their self before following any of our video/suggestion/act/opinion/advice or experience.
YouTube Free Music