Rosedale is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Baltimore County, Maryland. The population was 19,257 at the 2010 United States Census. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Steven F. Udvar-Hazy CenterChantilly The Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, also called the Udvar-Hazy Center, is the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum 's annex at Washington Dulles International Airport in the Chantilly area of Fairfax County, Virginia, United States. It holds numerous exhibits, including the Space Shuttle Discovery and the Enola Gay. The 760,000-square-foot facility was made possible by a $65 million gift in October 1999 to the Smithsonian Institution by Steven F. Udvar-Házy, an immigrant from Hungary and co-founder of the International Lease Finance Corporation, an aircraft leasing corporation. The main NASM building, located on the National Mall in Washington, D.C, had always contained more artifacts than could be displayed, and most of the collection had been stored, unavailable to visitors, at the Pa... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Harpers Ferry National Historical ParkHarpers Ferry John Brown's raid on Harpers Ferry was an effort by armed abolitionist John Brown to initiate an armed slave revolt in 1859 by taking over a United States arsenal at Harpers Ferry, Virginia. Brown's party of 22 was defeated by a company of U.S. Marines, led by First Lieutenant Israel Greene. Colonel Robert E. Lee was in overall command of the operation to retake the arsenal. John Brown had originally asked Harriet Tubman and Frederick Douglass, both of whom he had met in his transformative years as an abolitionist in Springfield, Massachusetts, to join him in his raid, but Tubman was prevented by illness and Douglass declined, as he believed Brown's plan would fail. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Harrah's PhiladelphiaChester Harrah's Philadelphia Casino & Racetrack is a racino on the Chester, Pennsylvania waterfront. The track's first harness racing season opened on September 10, 2006. Wagering on live horse races is currently available on-track from April to December on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. The racing broadcast is also available for wagering via simulcast from other racetracks throughout the United States and Canada. The 5⁄8 mile racetrack has a limestone-based surface. The midpoint of 1-mile races comes on a bridge that hangs over the Delaware River and provides a view of freight ships passing by. The racing paddock at Harrah's holds up to 131 horses. Because of limited space, horses are shipped in to the paddock rather than stabled on-track. Built on the site of the former Sun Shipbuil... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Antietam National BattlefieldSharpsburg Antietam National Battlefield is a National Park Service protected area along Antietam Creek in Sharpsburg, Washington County, northwestern Maryland. It commemorates the American Civil War Battle of Antietam that occurred on September 17, 1862. The area, situated on fields among the Appalachian foothills near the Potomac River, features the battlefield site and visitor center, a national military cemetery, stone arch Burnside's Bridge and a field hospital museum. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Longwood GardensKennett Square Longwood Gardens is an American botanical garden. It consists of over 1,077 acres of gardens, woodlands, and meadows in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, United States in the Brandywine Creek Valley. It is one of the premier horticultural display gardens in the United States and is open to visitors year-round to enjoy exotic plants and horticulture , events and performances, seasonal and themed attractions, as well as educational lectures, courses, and workshops. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. George Washington's Mount VernonMount Vernon Mount Vernon was the plantation of George Washington, the first President of the United States, and his wife, Martha Dandridge Custis Washington. Today the historic mansion, outbuildings, and two museums are open to visitors 365 days a year. The estate is situated on the banks of the Potomac River in Fairfax County, Virginia, near Alexandria, across from Prince George's County, Maryland. The Washington family had owned land in the area since the time of Washington's great-grandfather in 1674. Around 1934 they embarked on an expansion of the estate that continued under George Washington, who began leasing the estate in 1754, but did not become its sole owner until 1761.The mansion was built of wood in a loose Palladian style, the original house was built by George Washington's father August... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Embassy Suites Baltimore - North/Hunt Valley in Hunt Valley MD
Reservations: . . . . . . . .. .. ... . . . . Embassy Suites Baltimore - North/Hunt Valley 213 International Circle Hunt Valley MD 21030 Only a short drive from Baltimore city centre, this all-suite hotel offers easy access to area attractions. It features an indoor pool and spacious accommodations with 32-inch flat-screen TVs. The Embassy Suites Baltimore-North/Hunt Valley offers guests a cooked-to-order breakfast as well as a free evening reception. There is also an on-site convenience store. Each suite is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. They provide a separate living room with a sofa bed and an alarm clock radio with an MP3 connection. Guests at the hotel can work out in the state-of-the-art gym or relax in the jacuzzi. Hunt Valley Embassy Suites is located close to the Pimlico Race Course as well as the Hunt Valley Towne Center shopping centre. The sites of Baltimore city centre, including the Inner Harbor, are easily accessible with the nearby light-rail public transport station.
Triangle Towers Apartments - Bethesda Apartments For Rent
Bethesda Apartments - Triangle Towers Apartments For Rent | 4853 Cordell Ave., Bethesda, Maryland 20814 | For more info visit
Patuxent Freeway (Savage-Guilford, MD) to Southgate Ct (Annapolis) via Laurel, Baltimore, Cro (...)
Watch in 720p full-screen to view map info. Visit for more info. - Waypoints: 0:12 Dorsey Run Road 0:13 Capital Subdivision 0:15 Baltimore-Washington Parkway 0:16 Colony Road 0:24 Pepper Road 0:27 Northeast Corridor 0:28 Telegraph Road 0:36 Robert Crain Highway 0:37 Millersville Road 0:39 Regal Ln 0:45 Hawkins Road 0:49 Defense Hwy 0:50 Harry S Truman Parkway 0:50 John Hanson Highway 0:52 Aris T Allen Blvd 0:54 Annapolis 0:56 Forest Dr 0:56 Tuckahoe Creek Ct 0:56 Louis Dr 0:56 Royal St 0:57 Bywater Rd 1:01 Fairfax Rd 1:01 Lincoln Dr 1:02 Drew St 1:02 George Ave 1:02 Margaret Ave 1:02 Chinquapin Round Rd 1:05 West Street 1:06 Admiral Drive 1:06 Bowie Ave 1:06 Poplar Avenue 1:06 Gross Ave 1:07 N Windell Ave 1:07 Poplar Trail 1:07 Windell Avenue 1:07 Wells St 1:08 Randys Ln 1:08 Sampson Place 1:08 Porter Drive 1:09 Cedar Park Road 1:09 Dewey Dr 1:11 Sumner Road 1:11 Ludlow Rd 1:13 Dewey Drive 1:14 Gibson Road 1:15 Howison Rd 1:16 Locust Avenue 1:16 Farragut Road 1:17 Glen Ave 1:17 Linden Ave 1:17 Woodlawn Ave 1:17 Book of Life Academy 1:18 Rosedale St 1:19 Taylor Avenue 1:19 Annapolis Police Department 1:19 Bay Ridge Junction 1:20 Annapolis National Cemetery 1:21 Westgate Cir 1:21 Spa Road 1:21 West St 1:22 Jefferson Pl 1:22 Ellicott Ave 1:22 Monticello Ave 1:23 Steele Ave 1:23 Brooke Ave 1:24 Stehle St 1:25 Archwood Ave 1:25 Amos Garrett Blvd 1:26 Granville Ave 1:28 Smith Ave 1:28 Academy Street 1:28 Chase St 1:30 Granada Ave 1:30 Grainfield Rd 1:32 Spaview Circle 1:34 Spaview Ave 1:37 Lafayette Avenue 1:37 Loen's Access Rd 1:37 Stewart Ave 1:40 Murray Ave 1:40 Colonial Ave 1:40 Morris St 1:41 Southgate Ave 1:43 Thompson St 1:43 Franklin St 1:45 Southgate Ct Visit AboutMyTrip.com to see all videos of my travels across the United States, to purchase a copy of any video frame in high resolution, or to create your own photo/map videos (coming September 2013).
Patuxent Freeway (Maryland) to Southgate Ct (Annapolis) Jul 2012