Sospirolo is a comune in the province of Belluno in the Italian region of Veneto, located about 80 kilometres north of Venice and about 10 kilometres west of Belluno. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Isola di MuranoMurano San Michele in Isola is a Roman Catholic church, located on the Isola di San Michele, a small islet sited between Venice and Murano, which once sheltered a Camaldolese monastery , but now houses the main cemetery of the city. The monastery was mostly demolished in the 19th-century, but the church remains, originally rebuilt starting in 1469. The church is dedicated to Saint Michael , the holder of the scales on Judgement Day, a fit guardian of the sleep of the faithful dead. The island cemetery now includes the land of the formerly separate island of San Cristoforo. This church is sometimes referred to as San Michele di Murano, although this islet is separate from islands comprising that town. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
8. Lake PragsBraies The Pragser Wildsee, or Lake Prags, Lake Braies is a lake in the Prags Dolomites in South Tyrol, Italy. It belongs to the municipality of Prags which is located in the Prags valley. During World War II it was the scene of the transport of concentration camp inmates to Tyrol. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
11. Lago di TennoTenno Lago di Tenno is a lake at Tenno in Trentino, Italy. At an elevation of 550 m, its surface area is 2.5 km². The lake was formed around the year 1100 following a large landslide that blocked the course of the river Rì Sec, which is currently the main tributary of the lake. In the southern portion of the lake there is a small island. The level of the lake varies over the years depending on the flow rate of the tributaries. In the years when the level is low this island becomes a kind of promontory. This area is protected by the Autonomous Province of Trento as a biotope. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Hidden Waterfalls near Venice - Escape the Tourists! // Travel Italy Guide
This national park is the perfect place to get away from all the tourists. Dolomiti Bellunesi National Park is a secluded gem filled with waterfalls and rock pools that apparently only the locals know about. It's only a couple of hours away from Venice so I would HIGHLY recommend ditching the crowded city if you have a car.
We were practically alone for the first half of the day until an Italian family arrived with their dog. Such a cute doggo too!
- L O C A T I O N - Dolomiti Bellunesi National Park, Sospirolo, Italy Lagoon was called Lago del Mis Rockpools were at Cadini del Brenton
- S O C I A L - Insta: @sharonxjiang
- P O R T F O L I O -
- M U S I C - Petit Biscuit - Sunset Lover
I do NOT own rights to this song but enjoy :)
The Belluno Dolomites National Park is one of the 24 national parks in Italy. It was founded in 1990 and is located in the province of Belluno between the Cismon, Piave and Agordino rivers in the Dolomites.
Except for some karst zones in the high mountains, the Belluno Dolomites National Park is very rich in water: there are springs, swamps and numerous water courses such as the Cordevole, the Mis, the Caorame and the Ardo. The protected area is home to two reservoirs, Lago della Stua, belonging to the municipality of Cesiomaggiore, and Lago di Mis, belonging to the municipality of Sospirolo.
Music: Dan Lebowitz - Bring Me Your Sorrows Dan Lebowitz - Surrender Dan Lebowitz - Last Train to Mars Dan Lebowitz - Ocean Beach