10 Best Places To Visit In USA - Spend your vacation more enjoyable !!!
1. Attracting millions of visitors every year, the Grand Canyon is one of the best places to visit in the USA. Located in northern Arizona, this massive natural wonder was carved by the Colorado River over a period of several million years. It is not the deepest or the longest canyon in the world but the overwhelming size and colorful landscape offers visitor vistas that are hard to match.
2. Manhattan is a city in northeastern Kansas in the United States at the junction of the Kansas River and Big Blue River. It is the county seat of Riley County, although it extends into Pottawatomie County. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 52,281.
The city was founded by settlers from the New England Emigrant Aid Company as a Free-State town in the 1850s, during the Bleeding Kansas era. Nicknamed The Little Apple as a play on New York City's Big Apple, Manhattan is best known as the home of Kansas State University and has a distinct college town atmosphere.
Manhattan Regional Airport (MHK) is the second-busiest commercial airport in Kansas. Eight miles (13 km) west of the city is Fort Riley, a United States Army post.
3. Yellowstone National Park was the world’s first national park, set aside in 1872 to preserve the vast number of geysers and hot springs, as well as to protect the incredible wildlife and rugged beauty of the area. The most famous geyser in the park is Old Faithful Geyser which erupts every 91 minutes. Yellowstone is also home to one of the finest wildlife habitats in North America.
4. The Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate strait, the one-mile-wide (1.6 km), one-point-seven-mile-long (2.7 km) channel between San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean. The structure links the American city of San Francisco, California – the northern tip of the San Francisco Peninsula – to Marin County, carrying both U.S. Route 101 and California State Route 1 across the strait. The bridge is one of the most internationally recognized symbols of San Francisco, California, and the United States. It has been declared one of the Wonders of the Modern World by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
The Frommer's travel guide describes the Golden Gate Bridge as possibly the most beautiful, certainly the most photographed, bridge in the world. It opened in 1937 and was, until 1964, the longest suspension bridge main span in the world, at 4,200 feet (1,300 m).
5. Situated between the state of New York and the province of Ontario, Niagara Falls is one of the most spectacular natural wonders on the North American continent. Niagara Falls is actually three different falls, the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls. Horseshoe Falls is located on the Canadian side while the others are located in New York.
6. Kīlauea's eruptive history has been a long and active one; its name means spewing or much spreading in the Hawaiian language, referring to its frequent outpouring of lava. The earliest lavas from the volcano date back to its submarine preshield stage, samples having been recovered by remotely operated underwater vehicles from its submerged slopes; samples of other flows have been recovered as core samples. Lavas younger than 1,000 years cover 90 percent of the volcano's surface. The oldest exposed lavas date back 2,800 years. The first well-documented eruption of Kīlauea occurred in 1823 (Western contact and written history began in 1778), and since that time the volcano has erupted repeatedly. Most historical eruptions have occurred at the volcano's summit or its eastern rift zone, and are prolonged and effusive in character.
7. The Florida Keys are a coral cay archipelago located off the southern coast of Florida, forming the southernmost portion of the continental United States. They begin at the southeastern coast of the Florida peninsula, about 15 miles (24 km) south of Miami.
8. Springing up from the desert in southeastern Nevada, Las Vegas is a major US city world renowned for its casinos, luxury hotels, comedy acts, musical productions and extravagant shows. Most of the city’s main attractions are all concentrated within the area commonly referred to as the “Strip.” In addition to gambling, show girls and lavish performances, Las Vegas offers plenty more to suit people of all ages and interests.
9. A vast area of spectacular scenery, abundant wildlife and outdoor adventures, Denali National Park is a paradise for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Home to Mt. McKinley, North America’s highest peak, this US national park is located in the Alaska Interior among the jagged mountains of the Alaska Range.
10. The White House is the official residence and workplace of the President of the United States, located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington, D.C. The residence was designed by Irish-born architect James Hoban in the Neoclassical style.
Top 10 Places to Visit in Kansas
Top 10 Places to Visit in Kansas
Geographically, Kansas is situated in the center of the United States. That’s just one of the many reasons, however, that Kansas is known as the Heart of America. The state of Kansas is a slice of Americana, boasting the scenery of the Monument Rocks along with plenty of history. Kansas offers a lot more than just fields of wheat and sunflowers. This prairie state has a colorful history, sprawling grasslands and sophisticated urban centers for travelers to explore. Kansas offers some of the most beautiful and spectacular sights and places to visit!
#2.Smoky Valley Ranch & Little Jerusalem
#3.Eisenhower Presidential Library
#4.Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve
#9.S.P. Dinsmoor's Garden of Eden
#10.Fort Scott National Historic Site
Top Tourist Attractions in Kansas - Travel Guide
Top Tourist Attractions in Kansas - Travel Guide: Boot Hill Museum, Botanica Gardens, Fort Larned National Historic Site, Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center, Kansas State Capitol, Lake Scott State Park, Monument Rocks, Schlitterbahn Waterparks and Resorts, Sedgwick County Zoo, Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve
Top 10 reasons NOT to move to New York. The whole state of New York, Not just New York City.
Top 10 reasons NOT to move to New York. The whole state of New York. Most people just think about New York City and really don't pay enough attention to the state. Living in New York can be nice for some people, but there are a lot of reasons NOT to live in New York. It is still a great place to travel to.
If you like to travel or looking to relocate this is the channel for you.
Thanks for stopping by The channel, my name is Briggs and I make lists. Not just lists of random stuff, I make them about places in the United States (Canada soon as well). I post once a week and sometimes twice, so please subscribe and enjoy.
Sling Bag :
Business email: Graveyardsjim@gmail.com
Travel books you need to read.
1K places to see before you die:
Travels with Charley in Search of America:
Do you want to make videos like I do on this channel? This is all you need:
DJI Iphone Gimbal:
DJI Phantom 3:
Blue Yeti Microphone:
Royalty Free Images Stock
Things to do in Wichita KS (Kansas) - 15 Best Fun Things to do
Things to do in Wichita KS (Kansas) - 15 Best Fun Things to do
Situated in Kansas River region, The Wichita is the largest city in the United States of America’s state of Kansas. It is the administrative seat of the Sedgwick County. Owing to the presence of Kansas and the Little Kansas Rivers, the history of the city goes back into centuries. Early settlement started here in about three-thousand B.C., and in the age of discovery, some Spanish expedition discovered the city of Wichita. In later time the territory was claimed by France and make it a part of Louisiana. American bought the city as part of Louisiana Purchase and make a part of the Kansas territory. In 1861 it became part Louisiana State. The city Wichita has an important role in the history of the
United States of America. The city has been a favourite destination for many tourists. This article will bring to light some amazing things to in Wichita KS (Kansas).
List of 15 best Things to do in Wichita KS (Kansas)
1. Shopping in Wichita KS
2. Exploration Place
3. The Botanica Garden
4. Museum of World Treasures
5. Old Cowtown Museum
6. Entrap Games Wichita
7. Sedgwick County Zoo
8. Great Plains Nature Centre
9. Wichita Toy Train Museum
10. Mid-America All-Indian Centre
11. Wichita Symphony Orchestra
12. Frank Lloyd Wright’s Allen House
13. Escape Rooms Wichita
14. Century II Performing Arts and Convention Centre
15. Old Town
The city of Wichita, Kansas is well-known as “The Air Capital of the World” owing to the massive production of aircraft. This city is also an industrial hub. Being the largest city, it is a central area for trade and media. The city is also a cultural centre. The city has many attractions for the visitors. The city hosts Kansas largest airport.
This list of things to do in Wichita KS (Kansas) will help you explore this city.
More Infromation :
For more exciting updates, Please Subscribe My Channel
MY SOCIAL LINKS:
► Facebook :➜
► Twitter :➜
► Google+ :➜
► Website :➜
This video is fair use under U.S. copyright law because it is noncommercial and trans formative in nature, uses no more of the original than necessary, and has no negative effect on the market for the original work.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. I DO NOT OWN ANY COPYRIGHTS. All rights goes to their respective owners, No copyright infringement intended.
If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, please SEND ME A MESSAGE and i will DELETE it if you want. Thanks for understanding.
Places You Wouldn't Want to Live in the U.S.
Are you thinking of relocating somewhere in the States? Make sure you take a look at the 12 worst places to live in the U.S. before you make any decisions about your next home base.
12. St. Louis, Missouri
Over 14% of St. Louis’ population is living below the poverty line. Out of 100,000 residents, every year 35.3 are murdered, which ranks it as one of America’s most dangerous cities too.
11. Reno, Nevada
Reno was the gambling capital of the US until Las Vegas was developed and “The Biggest Little City in the World” has been in economic decline ever since. Reno experiences nearly 39 annual crimes per 1,000 residents.
10. Modesto, California
Despite being home to the largest winery in the world, the unemployment rate was nearly 13% in 2014. Modesto ranks number one in the country for car theft and out of 200,000 residents, up to 10,000 are reported to be gang members.
9. Oakland, California
The economy in Oakland is strong with a good median household income. ($51,683.) However, home to around 50 gangs and a high violent crime rate, Oakland also suffers from high traffic congestion and poor air quality. 190% worse than the national average.
8. New Orleans, Louisiana
The “murder capital of the country, also has one of the worst toxic-substance records. New Orleans has still not recovered from Hurricane Katrina, and was ranked number two in “America’s Dirtiest Cities.”
7. Birmingham, Alabama
27.3% of residents live below the poverty line. Out of every 100,000 residents, 1400 are victims of violent crimes due to the prominent drug trade and high poverty rate.
6. Stockton, California
In 2012, the city filed for bankruptcy. Forbes voted Stockton as one of the most dangerous cities in America due to its high crime rates with over 20,000 violent and property crimes committed last year.
5. Memphis, Tennessee
Memphis is the largest city on the Mississippi River with over 20% of its inhabitants living below the poverty line. In Memphis you stand a 1 in 12 chance of being a victim of crime.
4. New Haven, Connecticut
Home of Yale University, the surrounding areas of New Haven are impoverished and crime ridden. Nearly 68 crimes occur annually for every 1,000 residents.
3. Cleveland, Ohio
Aside from being one of the most corrupt cities in the country, Cleveland also has harsh weather conditions, with an average of 60 inches of snowfall each year.
2. Detroit, Michigan
The city is suffering from urban decay with over 32% of residents living below the national poverty line. According to FBI Reports, Detroit has the highest rate of violent crime of any city over 200,000.
1. Camden, New Jersey
Camden has been on Forbes’ list of “America’s Most Miserable Cities” for years. Riddled with urban decay and political corruption, over 42% of its residents live below the poverty line. It also has 560% more crime than the national average.
Where do you think the Worst Place to Live in the U.S. is?
Get more Tips here! destinationtips.com
A Minute In Manhattan, Kansas - Unravel Travel V
Manhattan is a city located in the northeastern part of the state of Kansas in the United States, at the junction of the Kansas River and Big Blue River.
LIVE broadcast Unravel Travel TV
Unravel Travel TV on You Tube
Unravel Travel TV Twitter
Unravel Travel TV Pinterest
Unravel Travel TV Website
Best Museums in the US: Top 25 People's favorite museums in America
People visit museums in the US, leave reviews and rate them. Here are the best museums in the US as voted by the visitors themselves. Enjoy the tour !
Some museums in the US:
Chihuly Garden and Glass Seattle
National Naval Aviation Museum Pensacola
National Gallery of Art Washington DC
Getty_Museum Los Angeles
The National WWII Museum New Orleans
Frick Collection New York
Museum of Fine Arts Boston
uss midway museum san diego
National Museum of the U.S. Air Force Dayton
Detroit Institute of Arts
Musical Instrument Museum Phoenix
Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art Bentonville
National World War I Museum Kansas City
Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum Springfield
Newseum Washington DC
Ground Zero Museum Workshop New York
Philadelphia Museum of Art
The Ringling Sarasota
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Washington DC
Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum Washington DC
Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum Tucson
Museum of Science and Industry Chicago
best museums in the us
best museums in usa
best us museums
best museum in the us
museum of natural history
art institute of chicago
museum of contemporary art chicago
the field museum
museum of natural science
field museum chicago
crocker art museum
museum of contemporary art
museums in nyc
indianapolis museum of art
science and industry museum
cleveland art museum
museums in los angeles
museums in chicago
chicago art museum
museum of the rockies
san francisco museums
museums in san francisco
art institute of chicago museum
the art institute of chicago
field museum hours
art institute chicago
hands on museum
the science museum
art museum chicago
los angeles museums
natural science museum
chicago institute of art
chicago museum of art
museums in boston
denver museum of art
indianapolis art museum
san diego museums
chicago science museum
museums in houston
science museum chicago
chicago museum of contemporary art
los angeles museum
the museum of natural history
art institute of chicago hours
art museums in nyc
natural museum of history
free museum days chicago
columbia university chicago
best museums in the world
museums in raleigh nc
las vegas museums
museums in las vegas
museums in la
museums in orlando
contemporary art museum chicago
museums in denver
detroit institute of art
museums in phoenix
science museum nyc
seattle art institute
milwaukee museum of art
museum in nyc
museums in miami
museum in los angeles
chicago museum of natural history
museums in austin tx
museums in pittsburgh
chicago art galleries
chicago free museum days
la art museum
art museum los angeles
museum in chicago
los angeles art museum
the field museum chicago
chicago natural history museum
chicago museums free days
museums in tampa
tourist attractions in usa
art galleries chicago
tourist places in usa
museums los angeles
museums in indianapolis
la museum of art
museums in minneapolis
boston museum of art
museums in ny
usa tourist attractions
famous art museums
chicago art museums
museums in california
science and industry museum chicago
la county museum
childrens museum nyc
museum in la
museums in san jose
best museums in chicago
chicago science and industry museum
oriental institute chicago
art museums in los angeles
Best museums in the US Video :
Check the best hotels in the world :
TOP 25 Things to do in Lawrence KS | Places to Visit
BOOKING HOTEL IN LAWRENCE - KANSAS:
Best things to do in Lawrence - Kansas (KS) - video of best places to visit in Lawrence KS, listing all best attractions or what to do in Lawrence, the 6th largest city in Kansas State, located in the northeastern sector.
Lawrence has so many places to visit for tourist. One of main attractions in Lawrence KS is Massachusetts Street. This is street is something for everyone that visited here. One of the best places to shop and dining in Lawrence.
One of main attractions in Lawrence KS is Biodiversity Institute & Natural History Museum, a natural history museum. Family or kids will enjoy to visit here.
Grinter Farm also be recommended best places to visit in Lawrence, especially when its blooming with sunflowers. You also can visit Clinton State Park for outdoor or watersport activities such as walk with your kids, kayaking or canoeing on the lake.
Other things to do list in Lawrence KS is visiting museums (Booth Family Hall of Athletics, Spencer Museum of Art, Robert J. Dole Institute of Politics, Watkins Museum of History, Freedom's Frontier National Heritage Area, Wakarusa River Valley Heritage Museum, etc), visiting visitor centers, point of interest or landmarks of Lawrence (Lawrence Visitor Center, Lied Center Lobby, Prairie Park Nature Center, etc) or visit the historical or architectural building (Old West Lawrence, Hobbs Park Memorial, Fire Station No. 4, etc).
Last, don't forget to visit other attractions in Lawrence such as University of Kansas, Lawrence Public Library, South Park, Rock Chalk Park, Phoenix Gallery, Indoor Aquatic Center, Potter Lake, DeBruce Center and Washington Creek Lavender.
Thats all about things to do in Lawrence KS, feel enjoy to doing all activities in the best places on this list.
ROAD TRIPPING from NYC to MISSOURI!
We went to watch Shanna's brother graduate from the Army in Missouri and decided to road trip there from NYC! We've both never driven across the United States before and thought this would be the perfect opportunity. We did the road trip during the span of a week and braved horrible rain, middle of nowhere towns, and drove for over 24 hours straight at one point but it was totally worth it and we had the best time! We came back with some amazing stories and experiences as always! We traveled through these states in this order:
Have you ever done a road trip before? Where did you go and what did you think? Let us know in the comments!
SUBSCRIBE TO US FOR MORE ADVENTURES!:
CONNECT WITH US :
OUR GEAR KIT/EQUIPMENT USED:
+Sony 28-70 Lens
+Sony 55-210 Lens
+ZoMei Z818 Travel Tripod
+GoPro Hero 5
+GoPro Floating hand Grip
+GoPro Chest Harness
+GoPro Head Strap
+Nikon D5000 (Photography)
+Nikon 50mm Lens (Photography)
+Final Cut Pro X
Songs: William Black
Days Like These by LAKEY INSPIRED
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library
We love Airbnb's! If you want $40 off your first stay CLICK HERE: