10 Best Places To Visit In Vietnam | 2018
► Please Remember to Subscribe! ►
► Follow me on Twitter:
►Credit: Dag Eriksen
Best Places To Visit In Vietnam.
Vietnam is filled with captivating natural beauty, amazing archaeological wonders and delicious cuisine too. Discover tradition and history in Vietnam’s charming rural villages, and see the dynamic new face of Asia in the hubbub of its thriving cities. With so many amazing places to see it's hard to choose which are the essential must-sees. To help you make this tricky decision, we've listed our top 10.
Ho Chi Minh City
The Mekong Delta
Con Dao Island
Wings by Nicolai Heidlas Music
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music provided by Music for Creators
This video is fair use under U.S. copyright law because it is noncommercial and transformative in nature, uses no more of the original than necessary, and has no negative effect on the market for the original work.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. I DO NOT OWN ANY COPYRIGHTS. All rights goes to their respective owners No copyright infringement intended.
If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, before you claim it to youtube, please SEND ME A MESSAGE and i will DELETE it right away. Thanks for understanding.
Thanks for watching!
23 Things To Do In Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) Vietnam
►Read 23 Things to do in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam:
When I was in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), along with eating as much Vietnamese food as I could, one of my goals was to film a travel video about some of the best things to do in Saigon. After putting together a complete list, it turned out to be 23, and I hope this list of attractions will help and inspire you to visit Vietnam’s largest and most exciting city.
1. Binh Tay Market - Binh Tay Market is one of the largest wholesale distribution markets, and a perfect place to go if you’re looking to go shopping in Ho Chi Minh City.
2. Thien Hau Temple (Pagoda) - Located in Chinatown, in District 5, the temple is dedicated to Thien Hau and I really loved the sculptures and the elaborate design of the temple.
3. Museum of Ho Chi Minh City - This museum offers a glimpse into the history and development of the city and Vietnam.
4. Bitexco Financial Tower - This is the tallest building in Saigon, and you can either go to the Skydeck or a cafe at the top for a view of the city.
5. Independence Palace (Reunification Palace) - Probably one of the most well known tourism things to do in Saigon is to visit the Independence Palace, the the former home of the president of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War.
6. Saigon Cathedral of Notre Dame - With the French influence in Vietnam, the Notre Dame cathedral is a beautiful Catholic church. Attend a service or just visit.
7. Central Post Office - Designed by Gustave Eiffel, the Central Post Office in Ho Chi Minh City is an attraction mainly for its design and architecture. It’s a beautiful building.
8. War Remnants Museum - Although this is not one of the happiest attractions in Saigon, it’s a place to remember and honor the horrible events that are a result of a war.
9. Opera House - Right in Dong Khoi area, and there are still opera shows available.
10. Dong Khoi Street - This is the height of high end shopping in Saigon.
11. Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens - The zoo itself is not too great, but the beauty of the Saigon zoo is the botanical gardens, and the lush gardens, and taking a break from the city.
12. FITO Museum (Museum of Traditional Vietnamese Medicine) - I was quite impressed by the Vietnamese medicine private museum - very interactive and educational.
13. San Art Laboratory – If you love modern art, the San Art Laboratory is a great place to see and visit in Saigon.
14. Turtle Lake at Night - If you’re looking for some things to do at night in Saigon, head to Turtle Lake to chill out, relax, hang out with friends, and eat snacks.
15. Ben Thanh Market - One of the most famous things to do in Saigon District 1 is visit the Ben Thanh Market, one of the major central landmarks of the city.
16. Phu My Hung and Starlight Bridge - Located outside of central Ho Chi Minh City, Phu My Hung is a modern development, and a great place to walk around.
17. Water Puppet Show - Though originally from the north of Vietnam, water puppet shows are popular also in Saigon. I went to the Golden Dragon Water Puppet theater.
18. Museum of Vietnamese History - Probably one of the most extensive and important museum showing the history of Vietnam and Ho Chi Minh City.
19. Rooftop Bar - Seeing Saigon from above offers a great perspective.
20. Fine Arts Museum - This was my favorite of all the museums in Saigon. The museum is housed in a well preserved building, and the art is amazing - located right in District 1 across the roundabout from Ben Thanh Market.
21. Jade Emperor Pagoda - Dedicated to the Jade Emperor, the pagoda has a real ancient feel to it, and it’s worth seeing when you visit.
22. Local Wet Market - One of my favorite things to do is visit a local fresh wet market, which you’ll find all over the city. The ingredients, food, and culture, all stand out at fresh markets.
23. Vietnamese Street Food - By my ultimate favorite activity in Saigon is eating street food, and there are an abundance of delicious Vietnamese street foods to sample.
Thank you for watching this video about the top 23 things to do in Saigon, Vietnam. I hope it has given you some great ideas to help you plan your visit.
Music in this video is from Audio Network
Filmed and created by Mark Wiens and Ying Wiens: & &
Make a donation:
►Get your FREE Saigon eBook:
Vinh city Nghe An Province VietNam
I want to introduce to everyone on the world about VietNam Country via Youtube Media. You will see all the views of VietNam like people, foods, roads, houses, rivers, beachs, sea . . . . . and when you thinking about VietNam your first thinking is wars, so i will show you something about that.
Thanks for watching
Please Like and Subscribe for my videos
Vietnam is a country that is divided into 64 provinces. Of these 64 provinces of Vietnam, there are 5 provinces of first level which are governed centrally.
Cities - Provinces class
Ho Chi Minh City : Largest city in the country, with 14 million people.
Hanoi : With a population of 10 million inhabitants.
Hai Phong : 2 million people.
Can Tho : More than 1.5 million inhabitants.
Da Nang : Around one million.
Below is the list of the 64 provinces of Vietnam i will show to you in my channel with more detail
North of Vietnam Pronvicias
There are 26 provinces, which are in the North of Vietnam:
Bac Giang province
Bac Kan province
Province of Bac Ninh
Province of Cao Bang
Dien Bien province
Province of Ha Giang
Ha Nam province
Province Ha Noi (Hanoi).
Note: the province of Ha Tay is now part of Hanoi
Hai Duong province
Hai Phong province
Hoa Binh province
Hung Yen province
Province of Lai Chau
Lang Son province
Lao Cai province
Nam Dinh province
Ninh Binh province
Phu Tho province
Quang Ninh province
Province of are the
Thai Binh province
Province of Thai Nguyen
Tuyen Quang province
Vinh Phuc province
Province of Yen Bai
Pronvices Vietnam Center
The center of Vietnam is divided into 16 provinces:
Binh Dinh province
Province of Da Nang
Province of Dak Lak
Province of Dak Nong
Gia Lai province
Province of Ha Tinh
Khanh Hoa province
Kon Tum province
Nghe An province
Phu Yen province
Quang Binh province
Quang Nam province
Quang Ngai province
Quang Tri province
Thanh Hoa province
Thua Thien - Hue province
South Vietnam Provinces
The southern part of Vietnam is divided into 23 provinces:
An Giang province
Ba Ria - Vung Tau province
Bac Lieu province
Province of Ben Tre
Binh Duong province
Binh Phuoc province
Binh Thuan province
Province of Ca Mau
Province of Can Tho
Dak Nong province
Dong Nai province
Dong Thap province
Hau Giang province
Province of Ho Chi Minh City
Kien Giang province
Lam Dong province
Long An province
Ninh Thuan province
Soc Trang province
Tay Ninh province
Tien Giang province
Tra Vinh province
Vinh Long province
VIETNAM TRIP - From Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi
#vietnamtrip #fromhochiminhtohanoi #vietnam
Top HIGHLIGHTS of our unforgettable 16 day trip from the south to the north of Vietnam
Day 1: Flight from Copenhagen to Dubai
Day 2: Arrival to Ho Chi Minh City
Link for VLOG:
Day 3: Mekong Boat tour in Ben Tre
Ho Chi Min City (Ben Thanh, Cathedral Notre Dame,
Vietnamese Central Park and Sky Bar with a stunning view)
Link for VLOG:
Day 4: Half day tour to Cu Chi Tunnels and Ho Chi Minh City
Link for VLOG:
Day 5: Da Lat (Linh Phuoc Pagoda, Crazy house and water advanture)
Link for VLOG:
Days 6 - 8: Hoi An
(Town tour, Marble Mountain, Da Nang beach, Son Tra)
Link for VLOG:
Day 9: Halog (Secret place with an amazing view)
Link for VLOG:
Day 10: Boat tour in Halog Bay
Link for VLOG:
Days 11 - 12: Ha Noi (New Lunar Year Party, Train Stret, Old Quarter)
Link for VLOG:
Day 13: Ninh Binh Region (Trang An, Dragon Mountain)
Link for VLOG:
Days 14-15: Sa Pa (Rice terraces and Fansipan)
Link for VLOG:
Day 16: Ha Noi to Copenhagen
So watch, like, comment subscribe and have fun!
If you are looking for places to visit in Vietnam, our recommendations, itinerary and activities to do, feel free to contact us! :)
FOLLOW ALSO ON INSTAGRAM:
In this video I used Go Pro hero 3+, DJI Spark and Iphone SE
Songs in the video :
Adventures - A himitsu
Fredji - Happy life
Things to do in Vietnam | Top Attractions Travel Guide
During the past decade I've traveled in Southeast Asia more than any other region in the world. If I were to recommend one country to visit my shortlist would certainly include Vietnam. From Hanoi to Saigon - or vice versa - there are few countries that offer as much diversity. The following top attractions travel guide outlines all of the best things to do while traveling in Vietnam:
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II:
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens:
Rode Video Mic GO:
Joby Gorilla Pod:
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro:
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
1) I've honestly never met anyone who has regretted visiting Ha Long Bay. With stunning karst peaks and adventure sports aplenty it's the kind of place where you can relax on a boat for several days and not want to come back to land anytime soon.
2) When based in Hoi An there are a plethora of attractions and landmarks worth visiting. Whether on foot - or on a bike - make sure to check out the Japanese covered bridge, Quang Dong Assembly hall and the Assembly Hall of the Fujian Chinese.
3) I've heard of people who literally fly to Vietnam to have an entire wardrobe made. No place in Vietnam is more famous for its custom made tailors than Hoi An. From dresses to shirts and shoes to purses you can get just about anything made here for less than what you'd likely pay back home.
4) Feasting on Vietnamese local delights should be a top priority for anyone visiting the country and what better way to do it than by visiting a local organic farm. Nestled just outside of Hoi An we visited Tra Que for some amazing Vietnamese cuisine.
5) For those with an adventurous streak having the opportunity to cruise down the Mekong Delta on a boat is an experience you'll never forget. To avoid getting a sunburn be sure to put on a conical hat - it only costs about a dollar!
6) If you've ever wondered what it is like to be in a dynamic and chaotic city look no further than Saigon. With plenty of attractions ranging from shopping to museums, there is never a shortage of things to do in the city.
7) Taking the bus in Vietnam is a bit of a nightmare considering the road conditions, traffic congestion and liberal use of the horns. The alternative? Taking a train. Our of our favorite train trips in Vietnam was traveling from Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) to Nha Trang.
8) For the adventure sports junky the opportunity to go sea kayaking in Ha Long Bay is not to be missed. If you take a boat tour around Ha Long Bay for 2 to 3 days it should almost certainly be included on your itinerary.
9) Eating authentic and cheap Vietnamese cuisine is one of the things I miss the most about traveling in Vietnam. If you head over to the Bale Wel in Hoi An you can make yourself special rolls with country pancakes, spring rolls, satay, kimchi and other ingredients.
10) If there is one place in Vietnam I'd recommend more than anywhere else it is hands down Sapa. With breathtaking scenery, rolling hills and rice terraces it is worth exploring either on a one day hike or a several day trekking expedition. In this section we show you our first leg of the journey heading from Sapa to Lao Chai village.
11) If you have the opportunity be sure to listen to a live performance of traditional Vietnamese music.
12) The floating markets in the Mekong Delta region are fascinating. Bustling with activity you'll have a chance to purchase iced coffee and other refreshments.
13) Checking out the Central market in Hoi An allows you to experience what a local market is like versus one aimed towards a tourist.
14) Having the chance to learn how to cook and prepare Vietnamese cuisine is inexpensive and fun. There are plenty of cooking schools to choose from but we decided to go with Green Moss.
15) I've already waxed on and marveled about Sapa but it is worth mentioning again that if you have the opportunity to linger be sure to get a hotel room with a view.
16) Finally, we prefer the trains but taking a night bus - at least once - in Vietnam is certainly an experience you'll never forget.
This is part of our Travel in Vietnam series. We're making a series of videos showcasing Vietnamese culture, Vietnamese arts, Vietnamese foods, Vietnamese religion and Vietnamese people.
This video features music -various artists and various songs - available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Commercial license.
Ba Vang Pagoda - Uong Bi City - Quang Ninh Province - Vietnam Popular Destinations
Ba Vang Pagoda - Uong Bi City - Quang Ninh Province - Vietnam Popula Được Xuất Bản Bởi Flycam 4K - Tháng 3 Năm 2016.
Nghiêm Cấm Sao Chép Dưới Mọi Hình Thức.
Nếu muốn sử dụng vui lòng liên hệ:
Số điện thoại: +84968009999 & +84989999333
Watch all of our Videos:
About Ba Vang Pagoda
Ba Vang Pagoda, located on Mount Ba Vang , Quang Trung Ward , Uong Bi town , Quang Ninh province , will be officially inaugurated. The pagoda has the largest sanctum in Vietnam will be an attractive destination for both tourists and spiritual pilgrims. Ba Vang Pagoda is the pagoda that have been classified as historical monuments in the province of Quang Ninh, represents Truc Lam Yen Tu Zen style. There is 123.81ha land, and it is considered as being at the best location.
Located on Thanh Dang halfway up the mountain, the temple also known as Bao Quang itself, the folk name often called Ba Vang. The temple is located at an altitude of 340m on a very beautiful location in the western city of Uong Bi, Bach Dang River front is curved, so far as the port city of Haiphong, the eye can be all identical Son beach with waves lapping . On the left is the same message mountains Dragon adoration of, the right is the majestic mountain range of Bach Ho dress down.
The most notable artifacts of Ba Vang pagoda left temple to today is a stone artifacts, including 0.52 m high stele 1, 0.38 m wide, 0.12 m thick, 2 turtle 1 stone and stone incense tree height 1.2 m 4 sides, each 0.22 m wide face. As time flows, kanji on stone and cedar worn stone, very hard to read.
Particularly cedar stone, word on the beer most faded, leaving a large number of letters the letters bordered head stele: Thanh Dang Son, Bao Quang itself, Thien radio tower. That is cylindrical rock radio Bao Quang Pagoda, Thanh Dang mountain.
To this point, but the new temple was inaugurated main hall and are continuing to be built, taking over some works but did exudes pure and peaceful place Buddha radio.
Guests, Buddhists worship even once Three Golden Temple will be immersed in the romantic scene, lyrical but still feel the atmosphere of the place sacred to Buddhist Zen. This is not just a place to practice for those who come to study Buddhism, Buddha and religious understanding Buddha, Temple Ba Vang also meet the elements of an ecological tourist attractions, cultural, historical, and is the destination of increase nuns, Buddhists, pilgrims and abroad.
With the historical and spiritual values, Ba Vang Pagoda is becoming a more attractive destination for spiritual tourism in Vietnam and a reliable destination for pilgrims. It has increased the confidence of the majority of Buddhists across the organization to visit the pagoda.
Vietnam's BEST beach - Nha Trang!! For travellers or holiday makers?!?
We are in Nha Trang!! Is it for travellers or for holiday makers?! We tell you what we think! Don't forget to follow us on instagram @dabbleandtravel and HIT THAT SUBSCRIBE!
Vietnam Travel Water Bus Bach Dang. District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 2018
Hi everybody! When you travel to Saigon, beside some destinations: Ben Thanh Market, China Town, Nguyen Hue Walking Street, Bui Vien Walking Street,... Now you can add your list a new destination: Saigon Water Bus travel. If it is hot in Saigon you can relax in a water bus and sightseeing saigon riverside.
Some info for you :
Add: 10B Tôn Đức Thắng Street, Bến Nghé Ward, District 1, Hồ Chí Minh City
Open time: 6.30am - 7.00pm
Price ticket: 15,000vnd one-way ( in around 20 minutes )
My Blog :
Thank so much for watching I hope you enjoy my video !
Don't forget to Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe to My Channel for more Videos on Youtube :
Follow me on Facebook :
Top Travel | Nghe An, cradle of outstanding people
Thank you for your watching !
Please subscribe channel for update video !
Thank you !
Nghe An province, the homeland of President Ho Chi Minh, is also home to several other cultural figures and national heroes. The province is also a tourist attraction thanks to its beautiful landscapes.
Nghe An province, 300 km south of Hanoi, has a favorable location for road, railway, waterway and airway. The province is like a miniature of Vietnam because it covers plain, mountain and sea.
Nghe An attracts tourists thanks to its ancient forests, beautiful beaches and many historical and cultural relics. Vinh city in Nghe An province is also a popular tourist destination.
Tran Ha is a tour guide of Vietland Travel Company: “Five kilometers from Vinh city is the grave of great poet Nguyen Du, a World Cultural Figure. The Kim Lien relic site, the home village of President Ho Chi Minh, is 15 km from Vinh city. 17 km southwest of Vinh City is Cua Lo beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in central Vietnam.”
Nghe An has more than 1,000 cultural and historical relic sites.200 of them have been ranked. The most popular tourist site in Nghe An is Kim Lien relic site which showcases the childhood of President Ho Chi Minh. Hoang Tru village is the home village of President Ho Chi Minh’s mother. There, in a thatched cottage, items associated with President Ho Chi Minh’s early years are displayed.
Nguyen Thi Yen is a visitor: “I have read and been told about President Ho Chi Minh, but visiting his home village, I think our President is so great. His home village is as modest as other Vietnamese villages but such simplicity makes our Uncle Ho great. This is my first visitto President Ho Chi Minh’s mother’s village. I’m very happy.”
The 10-km Cua Lo beach in Vinh city lures a lot of tourists. The islands of Hon Ngu, Hon Mat and Lan Châu nearby enchant the most demanding tourists. To Lan Phuong is a visitor from Hanoi: “I have visited many places but Cua Lo beach is so beautiful.
Local people are friendly, sincere, and hospitable. I will come back.”
Pu Mat National Park, 120 km southwest of Vinh City, is also a tourist destination in Nghe An.
Located on the eastern side of the Truong Son range, Pu Mat National Park and Khe Kem waterfall are famous nature reserves of Vietnam which are home to a number of precious and rare fauna and flora species.
The western mountain region of Nghe An province is home to Kho Mu, O Duo, Tho, San Diu, and H’mong ethnic minority groups. Each group has its own culture, festivals, folk songs, and chants.
Nghe An province has a lot of festivals throughout the year, including Whale worshiping, clam procession, boat racing, Cuong temple, Bua cave, house warming, rice wine, and village festivals.
Beautiful landscapes, historical sites, culture, and ethnic cultural diversity make Nghê An an attractive tourist destination.
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN SOUTHEAST ASIA | YOUR MUST-SEE LIST
These are the best places to visit in Southeast Asia and some of the top things to do. This is your bucket list of must-see destinations in Southeast Asia including Thailand, Myanmar, Indonesia, The Philippines, and Vietnam. If you're planning on coming to this part of the world and backpacking around all of these countries, then watch this video as we go over my favorite experiences that I had when i was traveling in South East Asia. Come with me as we hike volcanos, swim with sardines and sea turtles, snorkel in Bali, scuba dive in The Philippines, try street food in Vietnam, and much more. Check out my Southeast Asia playlist to see everything. This is your Southeast Asia itinerary, your must see list, your must do things, your bucket list.