Rowley is a town in Essex County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,856 at the 2010 census.Part of the town comprises the census-designated place of Rowley. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Long Sands BeachYork Beach York Beach is a village within the town of York, Maine, United States. The York Beach area consists of Long Sands and Short Sands beaches on the Atlantic Ocean in the Gulf of Maine. The two beaches are separated by Cape Neddick. Cape Neddick and York Beach together comprise the Cape Neddick census-designated place, with a year-round population of 2,568. The town of York consists of the communities of York Beach, Cape Neddick, York Harbor, and the village of York; 12,529 residents with a summer months population increase to an estimated 52,000 people. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Parker River National Wildlife RefugeNewburyport Parker River National Wildlife Refuge was established in 1942 primarily to provide feeding, resting, and nesting habitats for migratory birds. Located along the Atlantic Flyway, the refuge is of vital stopover significance to waterfowl, shorebirds, and songbirds during migratory periods. In 1985, The Trust for Public Land added an additional 12 acres to the refuge. Besides providing habitat for birds and wildlife, this pristine coastal habitat is also enjoyed by visitors who come to swim, hike, surf, fish, and birdwatch. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Crane BeachIpswich Castle Hill refers to either a 165-acre drumlin surrounded by sea and salt marsh or to the mansion that sits on the hill. Both are part of the 2,100-acre Crane Estate located on Argilla Road in Ipswich, Massachusetts. The former summer home of Mr. and Mrs. Richard T. Crane, Jr., the estate includes a historic mansion, 21 outbuildings, and designed landscapes overlooking Ipswich Bay, on the seacoast off Route 1, north of Boston. Its name derives from a promontory in Ipswich, Suffolk, England, whence many early Massachusetts Bay Colony settlers immigrated, and predates the Crane mansion. The estate is a relatively intact work from the Country Place Era of the turn of the 20th century, when wealthy families built extensive country estates. The Crane Estate includes architectural and landscape... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Short Sands BeachYork Beach York Beach is a village within the town of York, Maine, United States. The York Beach area consists of Long Sands and Short Sands beaches on the Atlantic Ocean in the Gulf of Maine. The two beaches are separated by Cape Neddick. Cape Neddick and York Beach together comprise the Cape Neddick census-designated place, with a year-round population of 2,568. The town of York consists of the communities of York Beach, Cape Neddick, York Harbor, and the village of York; 12,529 residents with a summer months population increase to an estimated 52,000 people. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Fort Williams ParkCape Elizabeth Fort Williams is a former United States Army fort in Cape Elizabeth, Maine which operated from 1872 to 1964. It was part of the Coast Defenses of Portland, later renamed the Harbor Defenses of Portland, a command which protected Portland's port and naval anchorage 1904-1950. After its closure, it was redeveloped into Fort Williams Park. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Mansions of Newport, Rhode Island | The Coolest Stuff on the Planet
Back in the Gilded Age, Newport was the hub of the summer social season for the rich and famous. People like the Vanderbilts and the Astors built some magnificent mansions which are now open to the public. Join us as we take a tour.
5 Best Romantic Weekend Getaways & Maine Vacations | Love is Vacation
5 Best Romantic Weekend Getaways & Maine Vacations
Check into one of these beautiful places in Maine for a romantic weekend vacation filled with great scenery, gourmet dining and a choice of things to do. Some of the resorts and inns that made our list offer spa services and their own restaurants while others are near day spas, boutique shops and art galleries.
1 Luxury Cottages at the Samoset Resort 2 Sebasco Harbor Resort 3 Spa & Lake Views at The Lodge at Moosehead Lake 4 Grand Harbor Inn 5 Camden Harbour Inn
GET MORE INFORMATION - Subscribe ➜
SHARE this Video: ➜
Thanks for watching video about
Also check another playlists..
Tourist Attraction in United States ➜ Tourist Attraction in America ➜ Tourist Attractions in Asia ➜ Tourist Attractions in Europe ➜ Tourist Attraction in Australia ➜
Backsound: Source: vacationidea.com
IMPORTANT If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, before you claim it to youtube, please SEND ME A MESSAGE and i will DELETE it right away. Thanks for understanding.
Beautiful House | 114 Hanohano Place Honolulu | Home & House
★ Beautiful House | 114 Hanohano Place Honolulu | Home & House ➞ Home & House: ➞ View more: ➞ Subscribe if you enjoy it!:
This 6003 square foot single family home has 4 bedrooms and 4.0 bathrooms. It is located at 114 Hanohano Pl Honolulu, Hawaii. The nearest schools are Kamiloiki, Niu Valley and Kaiser. Virtual Tour:
Fashion's Night Out Georgetown DC Sept. 10, 2010 (Pre-event)
Georgetown, DC joins the likes of other renowned fashion destinations in participating as an official regional host of Fashion's Night Out. Enjoy an epic evening in DC's most fashionable neighborhood as over 80 Georgetown stores, restaurants and salons open for extended hours and host an exciting evening of spectacular, splurge-inspiring fashion events and promotions.
(Georgetown BID/ SNACKTruck Media 2010)
Laguna Beach Inn in Laguna Beach CA
Rates: . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. .. Laguna Beach Inn 2020 South Coast Highway Laguna Beach CA 92651 Located just 1 block from Woods Cove Beach, is this Laguna Beach, California hotel. This boutique hotel features an outdoor pool, a lounge area and warmly styled rooms with free Wi-Fi. Cable TV, a CD player and a coffee maker are provided in every room. Each is decorated in neutral brown tones and has hard wood floors. Guests can relax on the sundeck or cook on the barbecue grills offered at Laguna Beach Inn. The lounge features a TV, guest computer and a selection of books. The Laguna Beach Inn serves a daily continental breakfast, including, yogurt, pastries, muffins and oatmeal. Coffee and tea are provided as well. Crystal Cove State Park is 3 miles from this hotel. Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base is 20 minutes away by car.
Big Long Lake, Wolcottville, Indiana Real Estate - visit LAKEHOUSE.com to Buy and Sell Lake Homes
Big Long Lake, Wolcottville, Indiana Real Estate - LAKEHOUSE.com - Connecting Buyers & Sellers of Lake Homes & Lots, since 1997. Contact us to add your property at email@example.com or call 888-933-5253. See all of our 1000+ Indiana lake listings here: