The 10 Best Places To Live In Colorado
The 10 Best Places To Live In Colorado For 2018.
► Subscribe for latest video ! ►
► Follow me on Twitter:
Colorado, a western U.S. state, has a diverse landscape of arid desert, river canyons and snow-covered Rocky Mountains, which are partly protected by Rocky Mountain National Park.
Colorado is known all over the country as one of the most active, happy, safe, outdoorsy, and all around naturally beautiful states in the U.S.
A brilliant landscape of mountains, high plains, canyons, rivers, forests and desert lands make Colorado one of the most desirable states to live and visit.
Perched a mile above sea level, Denver, Colorado’s capital and largest city, features a vibrant downtown area.
The Rocky Mountains cut a dramatic trail through the state’s center, there are rivers and lakes so blue they make the sky look washed out, and once you visit some of those unique Colorado cities, you may well just move there.
Colorado's southwest corner borders Arizona, Utah and New Mexico, the only place in America where the corners of four states meet.
The best places to live in Colorado include Boulder, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Denver,...
Universities like Colorado, Colorado State and the U.S. Air Force Academy grace the education scene, while pro sports teams include the Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies and Avalanche.
Which Colorado places ranked the best? Here are the 10 best places to live in Colorado for 2018:
4. Lone Tree
5. Fort Collins
6. Grand Junction.
9. Colorado Springs.
Thanks for watching this video. I hope it's useful for you.
(This article is an opinion based on facts and is meant as infotainment)
If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, please contact:
►Business email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Things To Do in Grand Junction, Colorado CO
Grand Junction Travel Guide. MUST WATCH. Top 10 things you have to do in Grand Junction. We have sorted Tourist Attractions in Grand Junction for You. Discover Grand Junction as per the Traveler Resources given by our Travel Specialists. You will not miss any fun thing to do in Grand Junction.
This Video has covered top 10 Best Things to do in Grand Junction.
Don't forget to Subscribe our channel to view more travel videos. Click on Bell ICON to get the notification of newly uploaded videos.
List of Best Things to do in Grand Junction, Colorado (CO)
Downtown Grand Junction
Two Rivers Winery
Canyon View Park
Children's Nature Center
John McConnell Math and Science Center
Grand Junction Visitors Center
Museum of the West
James M. Robb - Colorado River State Park
Top 15 Tourist Attractions & Things to Do in Grand Junction, Colorado
Top 15. Tourist Attractions & Things to Do in Grand Junction, Colorado: Grand Mesa, Downtown Grand Junction, Canyon View Park, Children's Nature Center, Two Rivers Winery, Museum of Western Colorado, John McConnell Math and Science Center, James M. Robb: Colorado River State Park, Grand Junction Visitors Center, Whitewater Hill Vineyards, Western Colorado Botanical Gardens, Western Colorado Center for the Arts, Cross Orchards Historic Site, Grand Junction Motor Speedway, Get Air At The Silo
The best motorcycle destination in the U. S.
Grand Junction Harley-Davidson is located in the heart of the best motorcycle riding in the U. S. One day riding distance to Monument Valley, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Capitol Reef National Park, Bryce Canyon, Cedar Breaks and Zion National Parks, as Rocky Mountain National Park. There are dozens of loop rides that can be ridden out of Grand Junction from 50 to 450 miles most of them are considered the best riding in Colorado and Utah. For multi-day rides the Grand Canyon is 450 miles away, Jackson Hole Wyoming is 450 miles away. We're experts on the area and can help with route planning, what to see, where to stay and where to eat. We can help with rentals, Fly N Ride, Shipping to or from here and even guided tours. Give us a call this is the best destination in the American for riding. Grand Junction Harley-Davidson there is no better place.
List 8 Tourist Attractions in Grand Junction, Colorado | Travel to United States
Here, 8 Top Tourist Attractions in Grand Junction, US States..
There's Colorado National Monument, James M. Robb - Colorado River State Park, Western Colorado Botanical Gardens, Canyon View Park, Mount Garfield, Children's Nature Center, Museum of the West, Museums of Western Colorado, Long Family Memorial Park and more...
GET MORE INFORMATION - Subscribe ➜
SHARE this Video: ➜
CHECK Another Playlist
Tourist Attraction in USA ➜
Place to Visit in America ➜
Touris Attraction in Europe -➜
Top Cities in the World ➜
Tourist Attraction in Asia ➜
Thank you for watching this video about Tourist Attractions in Grand Junction, Colorado, USA
Grand Junction Activities
A short video showcasing the many activities, attractions, outdoor adventures and other things to see and do in the Grand Junction area.
Above The Grand Valley | Grand Junction, Colorado
This is a winter aerial video project shot near Grand Junction, Colorado in the Grand Valley. This is a personal portfolio project I just recently shot in three weeks while chasing the natural light and trying to hit all of my favorite local locations. Shot with a DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ More to come...
Colorado National Monument (USA) Vacation Travel Video Guide
Travel video about destination Colorado National Monument in The USA.
On the western edge of the state of Colorado and close to the city of Grand Junction and the village of Fruita, is the Colorado National Monument, one of the most fascinating areas in the United States Of America.From the twenty three mile long Rim Rock Drive there is a magnificent view across the eroded rock walls of the mighty canyons. Fir, juniper and mahogany trees form the main vegetation on the high plateaus that are located above the sparsely covered canyons. The amazing rock walls plunge down almost three hundred metres to the bottom of the dried out canyons below that are dominated by typical desert vegetation. There is a kind of magic here, a special feeling: and it is easy to become enchanted by this truly amazing region that has been sculpted by the natural forces of nature.
Watch more travel videos ►
Join us. Subscribe now! ►
Arcadia Television Live TV:
Be our fan on Facebook ►
Follow us on Twitter ►
Thanks for all your support, rating the video and leaving a comment is always appreciated!
Please: respect each other in the comments.
Expoza Travel is taking you on a journey to the earth's most beautiful and fascinating places. Get inspiration and essentials with our travel guide videos and documentaries for your next trip, holiday, vacation or simply enjoy and get tips about all the beauty in the world...
It is yours to discover!
10 Best Places To Visit In USA - Spend your vacation more enjoyable !!!
1. Attracting millions of visitors every year, the Grand Canyon is one of the best places to visit in the USA. Located in northern Arizona, this massive natural wonder was carved by the Colorado River over a period of several million years. It is not the deepest or the longest canyon in the world but the overwhelming size and colorful landscape offers visitor vistas that are hard to match.
2. Manhattan is a city in northeastern Kansas in the United States at the junction of the Kansas River and Big Blue River. It is the county seat of Riley County, although it extends into Pottawatomie County. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 52,281.
The city was founded by settlers from the New England Emigrant Aid Company as a Free-State town in the 1850s, during the Bleeding Kansas era. Nicknamed The Little Apple as a play on New York City's Big Apple, Manhattan is best known as the home of Kansas State University and has a distinct college town atmosphere.
Manhattan Regional Airport (MHK) is the second-busiest commercial airport in Kansas. Eight miles (13 km) west of the city is Fort Riley, a United States Army post.
3. Yellowstone National Park was the world’s first national park, set aside in 1872 to preserve the vast number of geysers and hot springs, as well as to protect the incredible wildlife and rugged beauty of the area. The most famous geyser in the park is Old Faithful Geyser which erupts every 91 minutes. Yellowstone is also home to one of the finest wildlife habitats in North America.
4. The Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate strait, the one-mile-wide (1.6 km), one-point-seven-mile-long (2.7 km) channel between San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean. The structure links the American city of San Francisco, California – the northern tip of the San Francisco Peninsula – to Marin County, carrying both U.S. Route 101 and California State Route 1 across the strait. The bridge is one of the most internationally recognized symbols of San Francisco, California, and the United States. It has been declared one of the Wonders of the Modern World by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
The Frommer's travel guide describes the Golden Gate Bridge as possibly the most beautiful, certainly the most photographed, bridge in the world. It opened in 1937 and was, until 1964, the longest suspension bridge main span in the world, at 4,200 feet (1,300 m).
5. Situated between the state of New York and the province of Ontario, Niagara Falls is one of the most spectacular natural wonders on the North American continent. Niagara Falls is actually three different falls, the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls. Horseshoe Falls is located on the Canadian side while the others are located in New York.
6. Kīlauea's eruptive history has been a long and active one; its name means spewing or much spreading in the Hawaiian language, referring to its frequent outpouring of lava. The earliest lavas from the volcano date back to its submarine preshield stage, samples having been recovered by remotely operated underwater vehicles from its submerged slopes; samples of other flows have been recovered as core samples. Lavas younger than 1,000 years cover 90 percent of the volcano's surface. The oldest exposed lavas date back 2,800 years. The first well-documented eruption of Kīlauea occurred in 1823 (Western contact and written history began in 1778), and since that time the volcano has erupted repeatedly. Most historical eruptions have occurred at the volcano's summit or its eastern rift zone, and are prolonged and effusive in character.
7. The Florida Keys are a coral cay archipelago located off the southern coast of Florida, forming the southernmost portion of the continental United States. They begin at the southeastern coast of the Florida peninsula, about 15 miles (24 km) south of Miami.
8. Springing up from the desert in southeastern Nevada, Las Vegas is a major US city world renowned for its casinos, luxury hotels, comedy acts, musical productions and extravagant shows. Most of the city’s main attractions are all concentrated within the area commonly referred to as the “Strip.” In addition to gambling, show girls and lavish performances, Las Vegas offers plenty more to suit people of all ages and interests.
9. A vast area of spectacular scenery, abundant wildlife and outdoor adventures, Denali National Park is a paradise for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Home to Mt. McKinley, North America’s highest peak, this US national park is located in the Alaska Interior among the jagged mountains of the Alaska Range.
10. The White House is the official residence and workplace of the President of the United States, located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington, D.C. The residence was designed by Irish-born architect James Hoban in the Neoclassical style.
colorado tourist attractions, top 46 Best Places to Visit in Colorado
Colorado is a state in the United States incorporating the vast majority of the Southern Rocky Mountains and additionally the northeastern part of the Colorado Plateau and the western edge of the Great Plains. Colorado is a piece of the Western United States, the Southwestern United States, and the Mountain States. Colorado is the eighth most broad and the 21st most crowded of the 50 United States. The United States Census Bureau gauges that the number of inhabitants in Colorado was 5,540,545 on July 1, 2016, an expansion of 10.17% since the 2010 United States Census.
More infom about Colorado please visit at :
Colorado most beautiful places we're visiting lists bellow:
Boulder Spring Snow,Colorado,
Estes Park Drone,Colorado,
Rocky Mountains, Colorado,
Mesa Verde National Park,colorado,
Fort Collins Colorado,
Glenwood Springs, Colorado,
Grand Junction, Colorado,
Crested Butte, Colorado,
Winter Park Colorado,
Pagosa Springs, Colorado,
Beaver Creek Colorado,
Silverton, Colorado ,
Manitou Springs ,colorado,
Canon City Colorado,
Copper Mountain colorado,
Downtown Aurora colorado,
Grand Lake colorado,
Great Sand Dunes National Park, Colorado,
Vail Ski Resort colorado,
Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park,colorado,
Idaho Springs Colorado,
Castle Rock Colorado,
RIfle Gap State Park colorado,
Gunnison_Western State Colorado,
Cripple Creek colorado,
If you would like to contact us please welcome to by other social nework such as
Please Like ,subscribe and share my videos ,if you want more all amazing places from the world and you want i fellback to your channel too.(absolutely)
Thank you for copperated,Good Luck Job.