2. Caddo Lake State ParkKarnack Caddo Lake State Park is a state park located in eastern Texas. Caddo Lake, the lake that the state park encompasses, is one of only a handful of natural lakes in Texas. The park consists of 8,253 acres west of the lake itself, in Harrison County, near Karnack, Texas. The lake and surrounding area was drilled for petroleum in the 1900s. The lake was created by a gigantic log jam known as the Great Raft. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Texas Freshwater Fisheries CenterAthens Texas U.S. Highway 175 is an east-west United States highway completely within the state of Texas. It comes very close to meeting its parent route, US 75, but decommissioning and rerouting in downtown Dallas, Texas brings it a couple of miles short. Before the decommissioning of US 75 south of downtown Dallas in favor of Interstate 45, US 175 met its parent US 75. US 175's western terminus is in Dallas, Texas at Interstate 45. The highway's eastern terminus is in Jacksonville, Texas at an intersection with US 69. Much of the US 175 corridor is part of TxDOT's network of evacuation routes in the event of a hurricane. TxDOT also considers the highway an alternative to using I-20 to travel to and from Dallas-Fort Worth. The state transportation agency feels the corridor is an important aid that stu... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. The Harbor RockwallRockwall This is a complete list of all counties in the United States: 3,142 counties and county equivalents in the 50 states and District of Columbia as of July 1, 2013, plus an additional 100 county equivalents in the U.S. territories, for a total of 3,242 counties and county equivalents in the United States. For more detailed information, see the individual state lists shown below. In the United States, a county is a political and geographic subdivision of a state. Of the 50 U.S. states, 48 states are divided into a total of 3,007 counties. The number of counties per state ranges from the three counties in Delaware to the 254 counties in Texas. The five counties in Rhode Island, the eight counties in Connecticut, and eight of the 14 counties in Massachusetts do not have a functional county gover... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Ellen Trout ZooLufkin The Ellen Trout Zoo is a small zoo founded by Walter Trout in 1967 and located in Lufkin, Texas, United States. It is owned and operated by the City of Lufkin, with Friends of Ellen Trout Zoo supporting it with funding for major expansion and renovation projects in the Zoo's master plan.The Ellen Trout Zoo is accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums . The zoo participates in several Species Survival Plans including tigers, rhinos, Bali mynah, and cotton-top tamarin. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. East Texas Oil MuseumKilgore The East Texas Oil Field is a large oil and gas field in east Texas. Covering 140,000 acres and parts of five counties, and having 30,340 historic and active oil wells, it is the second-largest oil field in the United States outside Alaska, and first in total volume of oil recovered since its discovery in 1930. Over 5.42 billion barrels of oil have been produced from it to-date. It is a component of the Mid-Continent Oil Province, the huge region of petroleum deposits extending from Kansas to New Mexico to the Gulf of Mexico. The field includes parts of Gregg, western Rusk, southern Upshur, southeastern Smith, and northeastern Cherokee counties in the northeastern part of the state. Overall the field is about 45 miles long on the north-south axis, and five miles across. Interstate 20 cuts ... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Zip Line In East Texas : Dare To Zip Fun Places To Go In East Texas For Zip Lininn
East Texas (75766) Tel: 903-683-6855
East Texas Zip line Adventure. Adrenaline Rush Zip Line Tour is located in Jacksonville, East TX 75766 is one of the most fun places to go in east texas
This East Texas Zip line attraction boasts 4400 feet of cable with 8 zip lines. The longest zip line is a 1700 ft a must see east texas tourist attraction. Seven of the eight zip lines cross over ponds and 5 zip lines crisscross over each other are some of the things to see and do in east texas. Planning a vacation in east texas? Come see our beautiful scenic zips. We double dare you!
east texas zip line adventures, zip line venues in east texas, tourist attractions in east texas, things to see in east texas, places to visit in east texas, fun places to go in east texas, events in east texas, east texas zip line, east texas vacations, east texas tourist attractions, east texas tourism, east texas events, east texas attractions, east texas activities, attractions in east texas
Dallas Uptown: What things to do during your visit
When you travel to Dallas, be sure to visit the wonderful neighborhood of uptown, just north of downtown Dallas.
Texas Cottages | Mill Creek Ranch Resort Canton TX
We are your place for Texas cottages. Call Us Today at (877) 927-3439.
or Visit: Mill Creek Ranch Resort 2102 N. Trade Days Blvd Canton, Texas 75103 United States (877) 927-3439
Mill Creek Ranch Resort gives Texas cottage owners the resort lifestyle with none of the hassle. Our staff specializes in giving you the family vacation home you are looking for. We have many activities here planned and unplanned such as hiking, fishing and swimming. Mill Creek Ranch Resort has developed into the business leader for vacation cabins in Texas. Our local customer support personnel looks forward to helping you. For extra information call us at: (877) 927-3439
First Open Water Fishing of the Year!
Feels so good to be off the ice (for a bit). My first open water trip of 2019! High shoutout to Nick and Ryan for hosting me and showing me the Striped Bass ropes. Don’t worry, I’ll be back for redemption! Enjoy!
Nick's Instagram: Ryan's Instagram:
FREE LIGHTROOM PRESETS:
INSTA: FACEBOOK: WEBSITE:
Editor Nik's Channel:
Here is the gear in the video:
My Flasher (Vexilar FL-28):
Vlog Cam - Canon 5D MK IV - B-Roll Cam (Slowmo) Sony FS5 - GoPro 7 Black -