Groesbeck is a city in and the county seat of Limestone County, Texas, United States. The population was 4,328 at the 2010 census. The community is named after a railroad employee. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Fossil Rim Wildlife CenterGlen Rose Fossil Rim Wildlife Center is an endangered species research and conservation center near Glen Rose, Texas. The facility has over 1,000 animals from 50 species. Guided and self-guided tours of the center are the main attractions. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Inner Space CavernGeorgetown Texas Inner Space Cavern is a karst cave located in Georgetown, Texas. The cave was discovered by the Texas Highway Department in 1963 during the construction of Interstate 35. There were several large openings to the caverns during the Ice Age, and several skeletons of prehistoric Ice-Age animals have been found in the caverns; many were trapped in the cave after they fell through the opening, unable to escape, and others drowned in thick, quicksand-like mud at the bottom of watering holes. Some filled-in sinkholes have been found, including the prehistoric entrance to the caverns. Several miles of cave passage have been surveyed, with many sections of the cave remaining unexplored, due to filled-in areas blocking passage. The caverns were carved by water passing through Edwards limestone. The ... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Blue Bell CreameriesBrenham Blue Bell Creameries is an American food company that manufactures ice cream. It was founded in 1907 in Brenham, Texas. For much of its early history, the company manufactured both ice cream and butter locally. In the mid-20th century, it abandoned butter production and expanded to the entire state of Texas and soon much of the Southern United States. The company's corporate headquarters are located at the Little Creamery in Brenham, Texas. Since 1919, it has been in the hands of the Kruse family. Despite being sold in a limited number of states, as of 2015 Blue Bell is the fourth highest-selling ice cream brand in the United States as a whole. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Huntsville State ParkHuntsville Texas Texas State Penitentiary at Huntsville or Huntsville Unit , nicknamed Walls Unit, is a Texas state prison located in Huntsville, Texas, United States. The approximately 54.36-acre facility, near Downtown Huntsville, is operated by the Correctional Institutions Division of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, administered as within Region I. The facility, the oldest Texas state prison, opened in 1849.The unit houses the State of Texas execution chamber. It is the most active execution chamber in the United States, with 555 executions since 1982, when the death penalty was reinstated in Texas . From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Big Rocks ParkGlen Rose For the Texas state park see: Big Bend Ranch State Park Big Bend National Park is an American national park located in West Texas, bordering Mexico. The park has national significance as the largest protected area of Chihuahuan Desert topography and ecology in the United States. The park protects more than 1,200 species of plants, more than 450 species of birds, 56 species of reptiles, and 75 species of mammals.Geological features in the park include sea fossils and dinosaur bones, as well as volcanic dikes. The area has a rich cultural history, from archeological sites dating back nearly 10,000 years to more recent pioneers, ranchers, and miners.The park encompasses an area of 801,163 acres . For more than 1,000 miles , the Rio Grande/Río Bravo forms the boundary between Mexico and the U... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Gay Campgrounds Texas - The Homestead 3218
Our first stop on our 2017 Gay Campground tour at this new campground near Waco Texas. You can see the rest of this adventure on my gay travel blog at #gaycampingusa #gaycamping #rainbowrv