San Antonio, Texas Travel Guide - Must-See Atractions
San Antonio is the seventh most populous city in the United States of America and the second most populous city in the state of Texas, with a population of 1.3 million. It was the fastest growing of the top 10 largest cities in the United States from 2000-2010, and the second from 1990-2000. The city is located in the American Southwest, the south--central part of Texas, and the southwestern corner of an urban region known as the Texas Triangle.
The most important places to visit in San Antonio are: The Alamo (one of the country's most popular attractions. The famous Battler of the Alamo was staged here in 1836), San Fernando Cathedral (a city landmark founded in 1731. It is amongst the oldest cathedrals in the United States), Mission San Jose (the queen of missions and founded in 1720. Over 300 inhabitants lived here at one time), Tower of Americas (a 750 feet tall observation tower, offers a restaurant up to and great city views), Riverwalk (a network of beautiful walkways along the San Antonio River, lined with restaurants, shops, and other attractions) and many more.
If you want to save time and money, the most important San Antonio travel tip is to compare prices before booking a hotel room or a flight. You can do this for free on a site that searches through hundreds of other travel websites in real time for the best travel deals available.
San Antonio - City on The Rise
Consistently ranked one of the top cities in the United States in a variety of categories.
San Antonio is diverse with urban and suburban living. Neighborhoods have been created with vibrant walk able areas with over 45 miles of green way trails.
San Antonians love good food. Culturally diverse in restaurants as well as types of places to eat including food trucks and amazing food events. San Antonio is now home of the American Institute of Culinary Arts,
Industry has made a huge impression on San Antonio with one of the largest military presents in the United States and being on the edge of the Eagle Ford Shale.
Over 94,000 college students call San Antonio their home away from home.
And if you are looking for something fun to do, San Antonio has whatever you are looking for with Fiesta, one of the largest indoor rodeos, Luminaria, museums, theme parks and golf to just name a few.
Be Here For The Awesome!
From Ethiopia to Texas
On the first Saturday of every month the Marketplace at Old Helotes, a suburb of San Antonio, Texas, you will find something you do not expect to discover. Cherinet Ethiopian Street sets up an exhibit transforming into an ambassador of sorts showcasing authentic Ethiopian cuisine that you cannot just find down the block.
San Antonio Multi-Family Land,REDUCED,Was For Sale By Owner, Diane and George Alexander, SWPRE.com
REDUCED $250,000 from For Sale By Owner pricing. Potential JV. San Antonio Multi-Family. 3+ acres zoned for 1 to 100 units in prestigious Oakwell Farms. NE San Antonio inside loop. 2.4 MI to Airport. 5.4 MI to Downtown. Outstanding multi-family demographics & location. Surrounded by high end homes, Robert Tobin Park, Peak Greenway Trail System & Salado Creek. No flood plain. Great schools. Excellent neighborhood. Compared to Benchmarks*, area has highest: avg. home values, avg. income, education attained, % white collar workers. $599,117. 3% BBC.
ALEXANDER & ALEXANDER. DIANE ALEXANDER, MBA, CEO Broker. GEORGE ALEXANDER, MPA, Partner, Broker Associate. Southwest Partners & Global Partners International Realty. M 713.591.9902. O 979.421.9996. email@example.com.
BUYER BROKER COMMISSION
3% Buyer Broker Commission. Buyer Broker/Realtor does NOT have to accompany their buyer to ANY showings to earn commission. Property visits do NOT have to be accompanied.
(1) Reduced $250K from For Sale By Owner. Zoned MF-33 for 1 to 100 units. 33 townhome draft site plan included as-is, where-is. 3% BBC
(2) 3.056 beautiful wooded acres. ONLY multi-family zoned tract for sale in affluent Oakwell Farms, potential JV
(3) High end neighbors. Backs to Tobin Park, Salado Creek & Peak Greenway Trails. Ideal for estate, multi-family, luxury home/townhome enclave
(4) Excellent multi-family location. Versus Benchmarks* has highest: avg. home values, avg. income, education attained, % white collar workers
(5) All 3 schools attended are TEA Exemplary or Recognized. Very high Greatschools and parent ratings. All schools within 2.5 MI
(6) ½ MI to I 410. 0.8 MI to Austin HWY. 1.9 MI to I 35 & I 410 interchange. 2.4 MI to Airport & 5.4 MI to Downtown
Benchmarks*: 1, 3 & 5-MI radii; 5, 10 & 15 minute drive-times; 78214 Zip Code; San Antonio; Bexar County; San Antonio CBSA; San Antonio DMA; Texas; and US.
Available UN-Branded on request
(8) Address: No address assigned as raw land. Expected to be 592 Ira Lee RD, San Antonio, Bexar County, TX 78218
(9) Coordinates: 29.511103, -98.425428
(10) Google Map:
Per Survey: 3.056 acres / 1.24 hectares, 133,119 SF / 12,367 m2
Per Appraisal District: 3.1618 acres / 1.28 hectares, 137,728 SF / 12,795 m2
(12) Frontage: 441.64' / 41.03 m per survey
(13) MF-33 Zoning
(14) 33 Units Maximum Per Acre
(15) Units Allowed by Zoning
100 Maximum Per Survey
104 Maximum Per Appraisal District
(16) Park Setting: Backs to Robert L.B. Tobin Park with Peak Greenway Trails
(17) Water Features: Salado Creek is behind the property in Robert L.B. Tobin Park
(18) EST Adjacent Townhomes Lot Size: 0.104 acres / .04 hectares, 4,530 SF / 420.85 m2
(19) Flood Plain: No
(20) In City Limits? Yes
(21) School District: Northeast ISD
(22) Legal: PIDN 501540; Geographic ID 12163-002-0103; NCB N1/2 12163 BLK LOT SW PT OF TR-A (3.1618 AC).
(23) Exemptions: None
(24) Taxes: $13,182
NOTE: All measurements from Appraisal District unless Per Survey.
(25) Census Tract: Oakwood Farms # 48029120902
(26) Views: Woods, Tobin Park, Walking Paths, Salado Creek
(27) Backs up to Robert L. B. Tobin Park & Howard W. Peak Greenway Trail System
(28) San Antonio Area: prestigious NE inside loop location
(29) I 410 Access: 0.5 MI S of I 410 Access RD and Ira Lee RD exits
(30) TX 368 Loop/Austin HWY Access: 0.83 NI N of the Austin Highway and Ira Lee Road exits
(31) Harry Wurzbach RD and Oak Farms PKWY Access: 1.1 MI east of the Harry Wurzbach RD and Oak Farms PKWY exits
(32) I 35 Access: 1.8 MI SW of the I 35 and I 410 interchange
(33) 2.4 MI to San Antonio International Airport (SAT)
(34) 5.4 MI to Downtown
Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW Colonnade - San Antonio, Texas
Hotel and Resort photography & video by PhotoWeb (photowebusa.com)
Whether you're visiting on business or as part of a quintessential Southwestern vacation, you'll find a home away from home at the Staybridge Suites® San Antonio - NW Colonnade hotel. Within a 10-minute drive of attractions like The Alamo and equally as close to San Antonio International Airport (SAT), this hotel has the location, staff and amenities to ensure an unforgettable stay in San Antonio, TX.
The hotel boasts an ideal proximity to companies like USAA, Harris Corporation and KCI, and the area shuttle offers you convenient access to nearby businesses. We're also a great place for extended stay guests in San Antonio, Texas who plan on visiting the South Texas Medical Center, which is only three miles away.
Intrepid vacationers will want to be sure to explore San Antonio, TX. The hotel is just six miles from Six Flags Fiesta Texas, which features what Amusement Today calls the best theme park shows in the country. And make sure you take a stroll or a water taxi ride through the River Walk district, a true cultural gem of the city, during your visit or extended stay.
In San Antonio, Texas, our hotel's stellar staff invites you to Get Comfortable. Join us for the evening Sundowner Receptions and mingle while enjoying complimentary beer, wine and food. Relax by the heated, outdoor pool, and then fire up a Texas T-bone on one of the barbecue grills. Reserve your suite today!
Hotel and Resort photography & video by PhotoWeb (photowebusa.com). PhotoWeb's Virtual Tours, videos, Digital Stills & Worldwide Distribution allow clients to put their most powerful media where the booking decisions are being made. With superior technology and the highest quality custom content available, viewers are guaranteed to be impressed. Photo Web has been providing cutting edge imaging services since 1996. With offices in the US, UK, Australia, Japan, India, and Colombia, PhotoWeb provides services worldwide. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 614-882-3499.
Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel & Spa in San Antonio TX
Prices: . . .. .. ... . .. .. ... . . . . Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel & Spa 9800 Westover Hills Boulevard San Antonio TX 78251 Nestled among the rolling hills of San Antonio, Texas, this hotel boasts exceptional amenities, including a full-service spa and gourmet restaurants and is close to popular attractions, including the Alamo. Guests can experience modern Texas ranch-style living while staying at the Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel and Spa. With 3 swimming pools, several on-site dining options, outdoor fire pits and state-of-the-art fitness facilities, every stay is sure to be enjoyable and relaxing. The San Antonio Hill Country Hilton is ideally placed only a short drive from the San Antonio International Airport. The numerous shops, restaurants and entertainment options of the Riverwalk as well as SeaWorld are also easily accessible.