Potosi is a village in Grant County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 688 at the 2010 census. The village is in the Town of Potosi. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. National Brewery MuseumPotosi This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Grant County, Wisconsin. It is intended to provide a comprehensive listing of entries in the National Register of Historic Places that are located in Grant County, Wisconsin. The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below may be seen in a map.There are 34 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county. This National Park Service list is complete through NPS recent listings posted November 2, 2018. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Devil's Lake State ParkBaraboo Devil's Lake is an endorheic lake in the South Range of the Baraboo Range, about two miles south of Baraboo, Wisconsin, in Sauk County, Wisconsin, USA. The lake is one of the primary attractions of Devil's Lake State Park. It is also a popular recreation destination for watercraft, fishing, hiking, and climbing. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Taliesin Preservation: Frank Lloyd Wright Visitor CenterSpring Green Taliesin , sometimes known as Taliesin East, Taliesin Spring Green, or Taliesin North after 1937, was the estate of American architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Located 2.5 miles south of the village of Spring Green, Wisconsin, United States, the 600-acre property was developed on land that originally belonged to Wright's maternal family. Wright designed the Taliesin structure two years after leaving his first wife and home in Oak Park, Illinois with a mistress, Mamah Borthwick. The design of the original building was consistent with the design principles of the Prairie School, emulating the flatness of the plains and the natural limestone outcroppings of Wisconsin's Driftless Area. The structure was completed in 1911. Wright rebuilt the Taliesin residential wing in 1914 after a disgruntled empl... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. House on the RockSpring Green The House on the Rock is a tourist attraction located between the cities of Dodgeville and Spring Green, Wisconsin. Opened in 1959, it is a complex of architecturally distinct rooms, streets, gardens, and shops designed by Alex Jordan Jr. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. New Glarus Brewing CompanyNew Glarus The New Glarus Brewing Company is an American brewery founded in 1993. Located in New Glarus, Wisconsin, it is an independently owned craft brewery. New Glarus Brewing Company is the 16th largest craft brewer and 25th largest overall brewing company in the United States. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Circus WorldBaraboo The Circus World Museum is a large museum complex in Baraboo, Wisconsin, devoted to circus-related history. The museum, which features not only circus artifacts and exhibits, but also hosts daily live circus performances throughout the summer, is owned by the Wisconsin Historical Society and operated by the non-profit Circus World Museum Foundation. The museum was the major participant in the Great Circus Parade held from 1963 to 2009. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
8. Cave of the MoundsBlue Mounds Cave of the Mounds, a natural limestone cave located near Blue Mounds, Wisconsin, United States, is named for two nearby hills called the Blue Mounds. It is located in the southern slope of the east hill. The cave's beauty comes from its many varieties of mineral formations called speleothems. The Chicago Academy of Sciences considers the Cave of the Mounds to be the significant cave of the upper Midwest because of its beauty, and it is promoted as the jewel box of major American caves. In 1987, the United States Department of the Interior and the National Park Service designated the cave as a National Natural Landmark. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
San Luis, Missouri USA
Hilton Garden Inn San Luis Obispo/Pismo Beach in Pismo Beach CA
Reserve: . . . . . . . .. .. ... . . . . Hilton Garden Inn San Luis Obispo/Pismo Beach 601 James Way Pismo Beach CA 93449 This California hotel is a 10 minute walk from Pismo Beach Premium Outlets and a 10 minute drive from Pismo State Beach. A restaurant, heated outdoor pool and a hot tub are all on site. Rooms include free Wi-Fi and 32-inch flat-screen TVs with HBO. All rooms at Hilton Garden Inn San Luis Obispo/Pismo Beach provide microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They also have desks and sitting areas. Room service is available. For guests’ convenience, Pismo Beach Hilton Garden Inn has a 24-hour Pavilion Pantry Market. Their Great American Grill serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can access a gym along with a library and business center. Pismo Coast Shopping Plaza and Pismo Beach Winery are within a half mile of Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach. Pismo Beach State Golf Course is one mile away.
Howard Johnson Hotel | Caida Plaza | Shanghai
Howard Johnson Caida Plaza Shanghai hotel is conveniently located roughly 30 minutes from both Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport and Shanghai Pudong International Airport. Our affordable accommodations provide easy access to popular area attractions including thrilling games at Hongkou Football Stadium and the Jade Buddha Temple.
The contemporary rooms and suites provide free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, microwaves and minifridges. Continental breakfast is available (fee). There's also a regional restaurant, as well as a cafe serving Western fare. Other amenities include a gym, a sauna, 6 meeting rooms and a ballroom. Parking is complimentary.