3. Devil's Lake State ParkBaraboo Devil's Lake is an endorheic lake in the South Range of the Baraboo Range, about two miles south of Baraboo, Wisconsin, in Sauk County, Wisconsin, USA. The lake is one of the primary attractions of Devil's Lake State Park. It is also a popular recreation destination for watercraft, fishing, hiking, and climbing. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Minnesota Marine Art MuseumWinona The Minnesota Marine Art Museum is an art museum in Winona, Minnesota, United States, specializing in marine art. The MMAM features five galleries of world-class art and artifacts including impressionism and Hudson River School paintings, marine art, folk art sculptures and traveling exhibits. Located on the banks of the Mississippi River, the museum is located in a unique, turn-of-the-century-style building and landscaped with over 60,000 native plants. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Taliesin Preservation: Frank Lloyd Wright Visitor CenterSpring Green Taliesin , sometimes known as Taliesin East, Taliesin Spring Green, or Taliesin North after 1937, was the estate of American architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Located 2.5 miles south of the village of Spring Green, Wisconsin, United States, the 600-acre property was developed on land that originally belonged to Wright's maternal family. Wright designed the Taliesin structure two years after leaving his first wife and home in Oak Park, Illinois with a mistress, Mamah Borthwick. The design of the original building was consistent with the design principles of the Prairie School, emulating the flatness of the plains and the natural limestone outcroppings of Wisconsin's Driftless Area. The structure was completed in 1911. Wright rebuilt the Taliesin residential wing in 1914 after a disgruntled empl... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. House on the RockSpring Green The House on the Rock is a tourist attraction located between the cities of Dodgeville and Spring Green, Wisconsin. Opened in 1959, it is a complex of architecturally distinct rooms, streets, gardens, and shops designed by Alex Jordan Jr. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Circus WorldBaraboo The Circus World Museum is a large museum complex in Baraboo, Wisconsin, devoted to circus-related history. The museum, which features not only circus artifacts and exhibits, but also hosts daily live circus performances throughout the summer, is owned by the Wisconsin Historical Society and operated by the non-profit Circus World Museum Foundation. The museum was the major participant in the Great Circus Parade held from 1963 to 2009. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
8. Cave of the MoundsBlue Mounds Cave of the Mounds, a natural limestone cave located near Blue Mounds, Wisconsin, United States, is named for two nearby hills called the Blue Mounds. It is located in the southern slope of the east hill. The cave's beauty comes from its many varieties of mineral formations called speleothems. The Chicago Academy of Sciences considers the Cave of the Mounds to be the significant cave of the upper Midwest because of its beauty, and it is promoted as the jewel box of major American caves. In 1987, the United States Department of the Interior and the National Park Service designated the cave as a National Natural Landmark. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Old Towne Motel in Westby WI
Prices: . . . . . . . .. .. ... . . . . Old Towne Motel 102 East Old Town Road Westby WI 54667 Featuring an on-site restaurant, this Westby, Wisconsin motel is 19 miles from outdoor activities in the Kickapoo Valley Reserve. Each guest room comes with free Wi-Fi. Cable TV is provided in every room at Old Towne Motel. Guests can enjoy the convenience of an in-room microwave and fridge during their stay. The Old Towne Inn is next to the property and serves typical American cuisine. A daily continental breakfast is available at Westby Old Towne Motel. Free coffee is available in the lobby, and free parking is on site. Viroqua Hills Golf Course can be reached in a 13-minute drive. Wildcat Mountain State Park is 15 miles away.
The Best Way to Stay – Wisconsin’s Bed and Breakfasts | Segment 4
Mariah Haberman enjoys a stunning view of south central Wisconsin at the Inn at Wawanissee Point in Baraboo and later, makes her way to Lake Orchard Farm Retreat in Sheboygan.
Second Floor Sitting Room Atwood Inn Bed and Breakfast Franklin NH
friend Tim Carter, founder of AsktheBuilder.com, spotlights the spacious living room of the inn. It's a magnificent common area you can rest by the fire or read a book.