Best 5 Attractions of Pennsylvania - Must Visit places in LOVE city
Important Links :
Subscribe our chanel
Watch more travel videos:
Here is some important details about the places mentioned in this video
1. Philadelphia Downtown - Center City
- Center City includes the central business district and central neighborhoods of Philadelphia, in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. It comprises the area that made up the City of Philadelphia prior to the Act of Consolidation, 1854 which extended the city borders to be coterminous with Philadelphia County. Greater Center City has grown into the second-most populated downtown area in the United States, after Midtown Manhattan in New York City, with an estimated 183,240 residents in 2015
- Map & Directions :
2. Comcast Center and Liberty Place
- Comcast Center, also known as the Comcast Tower, is a skyscraper in Center City, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. The 58-story, 297-meter (974 ft) tower is the second tallest building in Philadelphia and the state of Pennsylvania, as well as the twenty-third tallest building in the United States. Originally called One Pennsylvania Plaza when the building was first announced in 2001, the Comcast Center went through two redesigns before construction began in 2005. Comcast Center was designed by Robert A.M. Stern Architects for Liberty Property Trust.
- Liberty Place is a skyscraper complex in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. The complex is composed of a 61-story, 945-foot (288 m) skyscraper called One Liberty Place, a 58-story, 848-foot (258 m) skyscraper called Two Liberty Place, a two-story shopping mall called the Shops at Liberty Place, and the 14-story Westin Philadelphia Hotel.
- Map & Directions :
3. Benjamin Franklin Pkwy
- Benjamin Franklin Parkway is a scenic boulevard that runs through the cultural heart of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Named for Founding Father Benjamin Franklin, the mile-long Parkway cuts diagonally across the grid plan pattern of Center City's Northwest quadrant. It starts at Philadelphia City Hall, curves around Logan Circle, and ends before the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- Map & Directions :
4. Vraj Hindu Temple
- The Vraj Hindu Temple is located in Schuylkill County, in Eastern Pennsylvania, United States, two miles west of the intersection of Routes 183 and 895. It is a multimillion-dollar temple or haveli covering 300 acres (1.2 km2) of the land. Vraj is also known as Noontan Nadalaya, and abode for God Shrinathji (a manifestation of Krishna). It is visited by an average of 100,000 Hindu pilgrims per year. Vraj offers daily prayers (Darshans), annual events and volunteer opportunities for young people.
- Map & Directions :
5. Ridley Creek State Park
- Ridley Creek State Park is a 2,606-acre (1,055 ha) Pennsylvania state park in Edgmont, Middletown and Upper Providence Townships, Delaware County, Pennsylvania in the United States. The park, about 5 miles (8 km) north of the county seat of Media, offers many recreational activities, such as hiking, biking, fishing, and picnicking. Ridley Creek passes through the park. Highlights include a 5-mile (8 km) paved multi-use trail, a formal garden designed by the Olmsted Brothers, and Colonial Pennsylvania Plantation, which recreates daily life on a pre-Revolutionary farm. The park is adjacent to the John J. Tyler Arboretum. Ridley Creek State Park is just over 16 miles (26 km) from downtown, Philadelphia between Pennsylvania Route 352 and Pennsylvania Route 252 on Gradyville Road.
- Map & Directions :
Top 10 Best Places To Live In Ohio For 2018 - Best Cities and Towns
Top 10 Best Places To Live In Ohio For 2018.
► Subscribe for latest video ! ►
► Follow me on Twitter:
Ohio has two nicknames. The Buckeye State relates to the Ohio buckeye tree, and Mother of Presidents is because seven U.S. presidents hailed from Ohio.
Consistently ranked one of the best states for business, Ohio offers residents many benefits too, including a low cost of living,
excellent schools and good recreational opportunities.
Manufacturing and financial industries anchor the economy in Ohio, which is the largest producer in the country of plastics, rubber and fabricated metal.
The best places to live in Ohio include Akron, Cincinnati and Dublin.
Sports fans have several teams to cheer for including the Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Reds, Cleveland Cavaliers and the Ohio State Buckeyes.
If you’re looking at areas in Ohio with the best economic situations, where there’s lower than average crime, and a lot to do.
Here are the 10 best places to consider when moving to Ohio:
4. Upper Arlington.
9. Ottawa Hills.
10. Grandview Heights.
Thanks for watching this video. I hope it's useful for you.
(This article is an opinion based on facts and is meant as infotainment)
This article is an opinion based on facts and is meant as infotainment. Don’t freak out that we updated it for 2018.
This video is fair use under U.S. copyright law because it is noncommercial and transformative in nature, uses no more of the original than necessary, and has no negative effect on the market for the original work.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. I DO NOT OWN ANY COPYRIGHTS. All rights goes to their respective owners, No copyright infringement intended.
If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, please SEND ME A MESSAGE and i will DELETE it if you want. Thanks for understanding.
►Business email: email@example.com
PA Route 6 - Our Road, Your Trip
Join us on a trip across one of America's Favorite Road Trips - US Route 6 in Pennsylvania.
Youngsville Pennsylvania - Drone Guys
Check us out on Facebook, or visit our official website!
Phillips Academy in Andover is the best high school in America
We visited Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts to see what makes it the best high school in America. The school is often confused with Phillips Exeter. There are 1,154 students on Andover's campus. Tuition for students living on campus is $53,900. Tuition for day students is $41,900. Andover has a need-blind admissions policy which means they accept students based on merit, not wealth. There are 44 states and 44 countries represented in the current student body. Following is a transcript of the video.
Jenny Elliott: Folks who are not so close to Andover or who haven’t experienced something like this will say, “you were sent to boarding school.” And, a sense of agency for kids to feel like, “I wasn’t sent anywhere. I wasn’t sent by my parents. I chose to go to boarding school.”
David Tsai: I’m a senior from Natick, Massachusetts. I have attended Andover for four years. And it is a distinct pleasure of mine to bring all of you around on what I believe is the best school in the world.
The most important thing you learn on this campus is how every single faculty member and every single student, when they are walking on, these are called the paths, they’re smiling. They’re clearly enjoying themselves at this school.
I believe that the boarding experience is so much more beneficial to the student because they get to live on their own and they get to experience high school as most people experience their college years.
John Palfrey: What we’re trying to accomplish here is to be absolutely excellent in the classic ways of academics, of sports, of arts, of community engagement — all of those things — while also really focusing on the young person in their wholeness and to make sure that we encourage kids to have wellness as central to their experience. To make sure they’re getting sleep, to make sure that they’re eating well, to make sure they’re exercising. All of those things I think go together with this idea of excellence. And I think that that combination of things is working really well right now.
Elliott: We don’t post grade point averages. We try to take some very specific steps not to elevate competition in those ways. We do a lot of collaborative work in classes, we do a lot of collaborative work on teams, we do a lot of collaborative work outside — and we do, in terms of our leadership positions for students, there are many positions where there’s actually co-presidents or there are co-leaders to send a clear message to our kids — collaboration is a skill that you’re going to need to develop well in order to be able to move forward here with success.
Tsai: Mental health here is one of the most important things on campus because the only way for you to show your affection for someone, to love someone else, to build connections and build bonds, is to firstly love yourself.
Palfrey: The most distinctive thing about Andover’s program is the need-blind admissions policy in our 11th year. How can you have a morally responsible high school with a $1 billion endowment? It’s when you actually do admit kids solely on the basis of their admission criteria that have nothing to do with wealth.
Tsai: I am so happy that I made the decision to come here because there is so clearly a universal commitment to being loved and to love that you don’t find at any other school.
Follow BI Video on Twitter:
Follow BI on Facebook:
Business Insider is the fastest growing business news site in the US. Our mission: to tell you all you need to know about the big world around you. The BI Video team focuses on technology, strategy and science with an emphasis on unique storytelling and data that appeals to the next generation of leaders – the digital generation.
PENNSYLVANIA, FRANKLIN COUNTY
PENNSYLVANIA, FRANKLIN COUNTY. Pennsylvania, officially the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, is a state located in the northeastern and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States. The Appalachian Mountains run through its middle. Pennsylvania is the 33rd-largest state by area, and the 6th-most populous state according to the last official US census count in 2010. Pennsylvania's two most populous cities are Philadelphia (1,567,872), and Pittsburgh (303,625). The state capital and its 10th largest city is Harrisburg. Pennsylvania has 140 miles (225 km) of waterfront along Lake Erie and the Delaware Estuary. Part of Pennsylvania (along the Delaware River), together with the present State of Delaware, had earlier been organized as the Colony of New Sweden. It was the second state to ratify the United States Constitution, on December 12, 1787.
Saudis in USA - University of Pennsylvania
تقديراً للأسبوع العالمي للتعليم، سنقوم بالقاء الضوء على طلاب سعوديين يدرسون في الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية. #IEW2017
In recognition of #InternationalEducationWeek, we're highlighting #Saudi students who are studying all across the USA! #IEW2017
West Orange, New Jersey - Thomas Edison National Historical Park HD (2016)
Thomas Edison National Historical Park preserves Thomas Edison's laboratory and residence, Glenmont, in Llewellyn Park in West Orange in Essex County, New Jersey, United States. For more than 40 years, the laboratory had a major impact on the lives of people worldwide. Out of the West Orange laboratories came the motion picture camera, improved phonographs, sound recordings, silent and sound movies and the nickel-iron alkaline electric storage battery.
The history of how the site became a National Historical Park is complicated. Edison's home was designated as the Edison Home National Historic Site on December 6, 1955. The laboratory was designated as Edison Laboratory National Monument on July 14, 1956. On September 5, 1962, the 21-acre (85,000 m2) site containing the home and the laboratory were designated the Edison National Historic Site and overseen by the National Park Service. On March 30, 2009, it was renamed Thomas Edison National Historical Park, adding Thomas to the title in hopes to relieve confusion between the Edison sites in West Orange and Edison, New Jersey. Following extensive renovations of the laboratory complex, there was a grand reopening on October 10, 2009.
Wheatland (James Buchanan House)
Wheatland, or the James Buchanan House, is a brick, Federal style building in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. It was formerly owned by the 15th President of the United States, James Buchanan.
Constructed in 1828 by William Jenkins, a local lawyer, it was eventually bought by Buchanan in 1848. Buchanan occupied the house for next two decades, except for several years during his ambassadorship in Great Britain and during his presidency.
Wheatland was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1961 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1966.
Holiday Inn Athens, Texas
Hotel and Resort photography & video by PhotoWeb (photowebusa.com)
You can easily relax amid all the comforts of home when you stay at this modern and contemporary Holiday Inn Express® Athens hotel. Texas visitors appreciate our convenient location on TX-31 in Athens's newest business district, which is just one mile from downtown. With Lake Athens, Lake Richland Chambers and Cedar Creek Lake just a short drive away, our property provides easy access to a wealth of outdoor activities.
Corporate guests can take advantage of our free high-speed, wireless Internet access and stay connected to the office during any trip to our Athens hotel. Warm Texas hospitality is waiting to welcome you to our 24-hour business center. Looking to host a meeting in Athens, TX? Our hotel's well-appointed meeting facilities can ensure a successful event.
Families looking for a hotel in Athens, Texas near all the most popular attractions, like Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center and the East Texas Arboretum & Botanical Society, need look no further. Compared to other Athens, TX hotels, we provide the most convenient location to all the popular sites. The Henderson County Fairgrounds, which plays host to the Canton First Monday Trade Days every month, is just down the road.
After a long day of travel, our heated, indoor pool and whirlpool can provide a relaxing oasis for you to unwind. Book your reservations to experience our quality amenities at a price you can afford!
Hotel and Resort photography & video by PhotoWeb (photowebusa.com). PhotoWeb's Virtual Tours, videos, Digital Stills & Worldwide Distribution allow clients to put their most powerful media where the booking decisions are being made. With superior technology and the highest quality custom content available, viewers are guaranteed to be impressed. Photo Web has been providing cutting edge imaging services since 1996. With offices in the US, UK, Australia, Japan, India, and Colombia, PhotoWeb provides services worldwide. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 614-882-3499