Ross Township is a township in Monroe County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 5,435 at the 2000 census. Ross Township is one of 16 townships in Monroe County, Pennsylvania. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Best Attractions In Ross Township
1. Ross Park MallRoss Township Ross Township is a township in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, United States. Ross Township is a sprawling suburban community adjacent to the northern border of the city of Pittsburgh. While most areas of the Township are residential, a strong retail corridor is located along McKnight Road, along with business districts on US Route 19 and Babcock Boulevard. The population of the township was 31,105 at the 2010 census. Ross Township, along with the borough of West View, Pennsylvania, comprises the North Hills School District, and participates in the multi-municipality Northland Public Library. Ross Township is a member of the Girty's Run Joint Sewer Authority. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Ohiopyle State ParkOhiopyle Ohiopyle State Park is a Pennsylvania state park on 19,052 acres in Dunbar, Henry Clay and Stewart Townships, Fayette County, Pennsylvania in the United States. The focal point of the park is the more than 14 miles of the Youghiogheny River Gorge that passes through the park. The river provides some of the best whitewater boating in the Eastern United States. Ohiopyle State Park is bisected by Pennsylvania Route 381 south of the Pennsylvania Turnpike. The park opened to the public in 1965, but was not officially dedicated until 1971. Ohiopyle State Park was chosen by the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources and its Bureau of Parks as one of 25 Must-See Pennsylvania State Parks. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Mill Creek ParkCanfield The Township of Norwich is a municipality located in Oxford County in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. The preferred pronunciation of the town name is NOR-witch, which differs from the pronunciation NOR-ij used for the city of Norwich, England. The origin of Norwich, Ontario, is more likely Norwich in Upper New York State, the area from which the pioneering families emigrated in the early 19th century, where the community was known as Norwichville. Oxford County Road 59 is the major north–south highway through much of the township, including the community of Norwich proper. The local economy is largely agricultural, based on corn, soybean, and wheat production with dairy farming in the north part of the township and tobacco, vegetable, and ginseng farming to the south. Slowly, ginseng and t... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
8. FallingwaterMill Run Fallingwater is a house designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright in 1935 in rural southwestern Pennsylvania, 43 miles southeast of Pittsburgh. The house was built partly over a waterfall on Bear Run in the Mill Run section of Stewart Township, Fayette County, Pennsylvania, located in the Laurel Highlands of the Allegheny Mountains. The house was designed as a weekend home for the family of Liliane Kaufmann and her husband, Edgar J. Kaufmann, Sr., owner of Kaufmann's Department Store. After its completion, Time called Fallingwater Wright's most beautiful job, and it is listed among Smithsonian's Life List of 28 places to visit before you die. The house was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1966. In 1991, members of the American Institute of Architects named Fallingwater the best al... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
9. Kennywood ParkWest Mifflin Kennywood is an amusement park located in West Mifflin, Pennsylvania. The park first opened as a trolley park attraction at the end of the Mellon family's Monongahela Street Railway on May 30, 1899. It was purchased in 1906 by F. W. Henninger and Andrew McSwigan who later formed the Kennywood Entertainment Company, which owned and operated the park as a closely held family business for over 100 years. Kennywood was purchased by California-based Palace Entertainment in 2007. The amusement park features various structures and rides dating back to the early 1900s. Along with Rye Playland Park, it is one of only two amusement parks designated a National Historic Landmark for its history and historic rides, and is one of only thirteen trolley parks still operating in the United States. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
10. Idlewild & SoakZoneLigonier Idlewild and Soak Zone, commonly known as Idlewild Park or simply Idlewild, is a children's amusement park situated in the Laurel Highlands near Ligonier, Pennsylvania, United States, about 50 miles east of Pittsburgh, along US Route 30. Founded in 1878 as a campground along the Ligonier Valley Railroad by Thomas Mellon, Idlewild is the oldest amusement park in Pennsylvania and the third oldest operating amusement park in the United States behind Lake Compounce and Cedar Point. The park has won several awards, including from industry publication Amusement Today as the best children's park in the world. The park was established by the prominent Mellon family in 1878, and remained family-owned for over 100 years. It expanded greatly throughout the first half of the 20th century, adding rides... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Ross Township Videos
How to Visit Philadelphia with an RV: Liberty, Cheesesteaks, and Rocky - Traveling Robert
We find an unusual RV Park in the middle of Philadelphia. We see many of the obligatory historic sites including a bucket list visit to the Independence Hall. We join long time viewer Rob, from South Philly, and he shows us his home town from his own perspective, including eating some authentic Philly cheesesteak. We also follow in Rocky Balboa's footsteps, literally and climb the steps of the Art Museum. We finally get a panoramic view of the city from the Liberty One Observation Deck. Original music soundtrack and other merch available at
Help make my video production sustainable
We tow a 2015 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1706FB travel trailer, with a 2004 Kia Sorento EX RWD. You are more than welcome to tag along in our travels by subscribing to this channel.
My favorite Amazon products.
Join the community at: Patreon Facebook Group
Music: CDs, stickers and t-shirts at Digital downloads: Apparel:
Some of the upgrades I've done to our Micro Minnie: Micro Air Soft Start System and Westinghouse iGen 2500 generator (use promo code MYRV for a discount)
Cell Phone Signal Booster: weBoost Drive 4G-X RV 470410 WiFiRanger: Internet on the road. use promo code STEHLIK5 for a 5% discount RVLock TPMS: TireMinder TM55c-B Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) for Trailers, Travel Trailers, Toy Haulers, 5TH Wheels And More Towing Mirrors: Fit System 3891 Fantastic Vent Solar system: Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Starter Kit Generators: Westinghouse iGen 2500 Champion Power Equipment 75537i 3100 Watt RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Wireless Remote Start
IN MY BASEMENT Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill, Black Weber 6557 Q Portable Cart for Grilling Coleman Outdoor Compact Table Coleman 333264 Propane Fuel Pressurized Cylinder, 16.4 Oz Quik Chair Folding Quad Mesh Camp Chair - Blue Portable Folding Rocking Chair Camco Mfg Inc 44543 Large Stabilizer Jack Pad with Handle, 2 Pack
Bulls Eye Level RV Appliance and Game Table Leveler Motorhome Level (Mini Level) Tri-Lynx 00015 Lynx Levelers, (Pack of 10) by Tri-Lynx Camco 39755 RhinoFLEX 6-in-1 Sewer Cleanout Plug Wrench Cartman 14 Cross Wrench, Lug Wrench Rubbermaid Cooler, 10 qt., Red (FG2A1104MODRD) Trailer Aid Tandem Tire Changing Ramp Camco 40043 TastePURE Water Filter with Flexible Hose Protector
CAMERAS and OTHER GEAR Main camera: TBA Action camera: Sony FDR X3000 Additional action camera: GoPro Hero 3 White Edition LED light: NEEWER 160 LED CN-160 Drone: DJI Mavic Pro Tripods and selfie sticks: Manfrotto MTPIXI-B PIXI Mini Tripod JOBY GorillaPod Original Tripod Waterproof Telescopic Pole and Floating Hand Grip for Action Cam AUDIO: Field Audio Recorder: Zoom H1 Audio-Technica ATR-3350 Lavalier Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone Sony MDR-7506 Headphones
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS: FACEBOOK: TWITTER: INSTAGRAM:
#rvlife #rving #
Morristown, New Jersey - Morristown National Historical Park - Ford Mansion & Museum HD (2016)
Morristown National Historical Park is a United States National Historical Park, consisting of three sites important during the American Revolutionary War: Jockey Hollow, the Ford Mansion, and Fort Nonsense.
The sites are located in Morristown, Morris County, New Jersey.
With its establishment in March 1933, Morristown became the country's first National Historical Park.
The Ford Mansion, in Morristown proper, was the site of the hard winter (December 1779 – May 1780) quarters of George Washington and the Continental Army. That winter remains the coldest on record for New Jersey. Theodosia Ford, widow of Jacob Ford Jr., and her four children shared their household with Washington, his staff, including Alexander Hamilton, along with their servants and sometimes, their family members. Martha Washington traveled to Morristown to spend the winter with her husband.
Washington's Headquarters Museum, the adjacent museum is open to the public Wednesday thru Sunday from September–June and seven days a week from July- August from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM. The museum has three exhibit rooms and a sales area. A video production Morristown: Where America Survived (New Jersey Network/2009) is shown. The Ford Mansion is shown only by guided tour which begin in the Museum.The Museum hosted one of the events of the CelebrateHAMILTON 2015 program: hosted by the Alexander Hamilton Awareness Society, a talk by Author and Historian Michael E. Newton - Hamilton's Revolutionary War Services, who also presented his book Alexander Hamilton: The Formative Years. at the same event.
Goodwill Outlet Store (Clearance Center) - Buy Thrift Store Goods by the Pound! - FULL TOUR (Phoenix
Here is a preview of the Goodwill Clearance Center (Outlet Store) in Phoenix, Arizona!
The place is kinda dirty and pretty brutal, but you can find some good stuff! Watch out for broken glass and random wetness lol! Bring glove! People can be rude and shove you, so remember to give them a good punch in the face as a reminder. Watch for kids rummaging your cart when you're not looking. Have fun!!
Video Title: Goodwill Outlet Store (Clearance Center) - Buy Thrift Store Goods by the Pound! - FULL TOUR (Phoenix
Video File Created Date: 06 February 2016 (Video may or may not have been captured on this date, it shows the date the video was last converted.)
-- Video Uploaded and Managed using YouTube Bulk Uploader for the Lazy!
-- Manage and Auto-Tag your YouTube videos offline... Then upload!
20 Ruscitto Lane | Scenery Hill, PA
Grandiose in style with a Tara theme. An 11 room Federal colonial constructed of solid brick during the Civil War with many improvements. Solid concrete pillars and front balusters give the covered front veranda built in 1976 a true elegance. The gated front entry with ponds on either side of the bridge sets the stage.
Complete Listing Information:
Puša Live Steam #003: Saturday night party!!!!!!!!!! Lets chat!
Saturday Night Party Live with Puša Studios! Bring the questions and hopefully, we bring the answers! Looking for some new blood to join us on the panel! ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓