Annville Township is a township and census-designated place in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 4,767 at the 2010 census. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Longwood GardensKennett Square Longwood Gardens is an American botanical garden. It consists of over 1,077 acres of gardens, woodlands, and meadows in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, United States in the Brandywine Creek Valley. It is one of the premier horticultural display gardens in the United States and is open to visitors year-round to enjoy exotic plants and horticulture , events and performances, seasonal and themed attractions, as well as educational lectures, courses, and workshops. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Knoebels Amusement ResortElysburg Knoebels Amusement Resort is a family-owned and operated amusement park, picnic grove, and campground in Elysburg, Pennsylvania. It is and has been America's largest free-admission park for 91 years of operation. Opened in 1926, the park has more than 60 rides, three wooden roller coasters, one steel roller coaster, a 1913 carousel, and a haunted house dark ride. The park and its rides have won awards from organizations such as Amusement Today, American Coaster Enthusiasts, and the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions. In 2014, Travel Channel rated Knoebels one of their Top 10 Family Friendly Amusement Parks in the United States. America's Number One Amusement Park The amusement park is owned and operated by the Knoebel family, who also operate a lumber yard next to... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Wilbur Chocolate Candy StoreLititz Wilbur Chocolate is one of four brands manufactured by Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate North America. Most of the Wilbur brand products were produced in plants chocolate manufacturing company located in Lititz, Pennsylvania. Wilbur Chocolate was founded in Philadelphia in 1865 by Henry Oscar Wilbur and Samuel Croft. Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate NA produces hundreds of millions of pounds of chocolate and confectionery products a year. These ingredients are sold to food and candy manufactures across the Americas. The company was bought by Cargill in 1992 and is part of that company's cocoa and chocolate labels, which also includes Peter's Chocolate , Gerkens Cacao, and Veliche Belgian chocolateCargill closed the Wilbur Chocolate Factory in early 2016. By the summer of 2018 the former factory was bein... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
8. Ricketts Glen State ParkBenton Pennsylvania Ricketts Glen State Park is a Pennsylvania state park on 13,050 acres in Columbia, Luzerne, and Sullivan counties in Pennsylvania in the United States. Ricketts Glen is a National Natural Landmark known for its old-growth forest and 24 named waterfalls along Kitchen Creek, which flows down the Allegheny Front escarpment from the Allegheny Plateau to the Ridge-and-Valley Appalachians. The park is near the borough of Benton on Pennsylvania Route 118 and Pennsylvania Route 487, and is in five townships: Sugarloaf in Columbia County, Fairmount and Ross in Luzerne County, and Colley and Davidson in Sullivan County. Ricketts Glen's land was once home to Native Americans. From 1822 to 1827, a turnpike was built along the course of PA 487 in what is now the park, where two squatters harvested cher... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
9. Indian Echo CavernsHummelstown Indian Echo Caverns is a show cave in Derry Township near Hummelstown, Pennsylvania, USA. The limestone caves are open for the public to visit via guided tour. The entrance to the caverns used by modern visitors is located in a bluff along the Swatara Creek. A second entrance was sealed for security purposes when the caverns were commercialized in the late 1920s. The known portions of the caverns, most of which have been commercialized, represent the intersection of two passages: the eastern cavern and the northern cavern, which meet at right angles to form a large space known as the Indian Ballroom. Given the large and accessible natural openings the caverns were likely utilized by Native Americans for storage and shelter, however no evidence of such use has survived. The location was pre... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Lovelace Manor Bed and Breakfast in Lancaster PA
Book here: . . .. .. ... . .. .. ... . .. .. .. Lovelace Manor Bed and Breakfast 2236 Marietta Avenue Lancaster PA 17603 This bed and breakfast, only 4 miles from the historic city of Lancaster, features free Wi-Fi and an on-site billiards room. Dutch Wonderland Amusement Park is a 15-minute drive away. The Lovelace Manor Bed and Breakfast has rooms decorated in soft colors and plush bedding. Each room features a cable TV with DVD player, hardwood floors, and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a fireplace. A full hot breakfast is served every morning in the dining room of the Lovelace Manor B&B. Afternoon refreshments are available. Guests can relax on the large terrace or on the grounds. A game room with billiards and darts is also available for entertainment. President Buchanan's Home is a 5-minute drive from the bed and breakfast. Franklin and Marshall College is under a 10-minute drive away.
Frightland - You Aint Seen Nothing Yet promo (2015)
You think you've seen Frightland? You ain't seen nothing yet.
Frightland Haunted Attractions was named one of the Top 10 Scariest Haunted Attractions in the United States by Travel Channel, Huffington Post and Forbes. Frightland is located in Middletown Delaware, Frightland and is a short drive from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey and Washington DC. Featuring 8 haunted attractions and an amusement park which includes rides, games and carnival food, 2015 marks Frightland's 19th season which is bound to be the biggest, best and scariest one yet.