3. Corning Museum of GlassCorning Corning Incorporated is an American multinational technology company that specializes in specialty glass, ceramics, and related materials and technologies including advanced optics, primarily for industrial and scientific applications. The company was known as Corning Glass Works until 1989, when it changed its name to Corning Incorporated. In 1998, Corning divested itself of its consumer lines by selling the Corning Consumer Products Company subsidiary to Borden, but still holds an interest of about 8 percent. As of 2014, Corning had five major business sectors: display technologies, environmental technologies, life sciences, optical communications, and specialty materials. Corning is involved in two joint ventures: Dow Corning and Pittsburgh Corning. Quest Diagnostics and Covance were sp... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Knoebels Amusement ResortElysburg Knoebels Amusement Resort is a family-owned and operated amusement park, picnic grove, and campground in Elysburg, Pennsylvania. It is and has been America's largest free-admission park for 91 years of operation. Opened in 1926, the park has more than 60 rides, three wooden roller coasters, one steel roller coaster, a 1913 carousel, and a haunted house dark ride. The park and its rides have won awards from organizations such as Amusement Today, American Coaster Enthusiasts, and the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions. In 2014, Travel Channel rated Knoebels one of their Top 10 Family Friendly Amusement Parks in the United States. America's Number One Amusement Park The amusement park is owned and operated by the Knoebel family, who also operate a lumber yard next to... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Mount Airy CasinoMount Pocono The Mount Airy Casino Resort is a casino and hotel located in Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania in the Pocono Mountains. The casino resort has 188 hotel rooms, a 62,000 sq ft casino with 1,800 slot machines and table games, four restaurants, a spa and salon, a nightclub and an 18-hole golf course. Mount Airy Casino and Resort is one of two AAA 4 Diamond Casino Resorts in Pennsylvania, the other being the Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Leonard Harrison State ParkWellsboro Leonard Harrison State Park is a 585-acre Pennsylvania state park in Tioga County, Pennsylvania, in the United States. It is on the east rim of the Pine Creek Gorge, also known as the Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania, which is 800 feet deep and nearly 4,000 feet across here. It also serves as headquarters for the adjoining Colton Point State Park, its sister park on the west rim of the gorge. Leonard Harrison State Park is known for its views of the Pine Creek Gorge, and offers hiking, fishing and hunting, whitewater boating, and camping. The park is in Shippen and Delmar Townships, 10 miles west of Wellsboro at the western terminus of Pennsylvania Route 660. Pine Creek flows through the park and has carved the gorge through five major rock formations from the Devonian and Carboniferous period... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
8. Ricketts Glen State ParkBenton Pennsylvania Ricketts Glen State Park is a Pennsylvania state park on 13,050 acres in Columbia, Luzerne, and Sullivan counties in Pennsylvania in the United States. Ricketts Glen is a National Natural Landmark known for its old-growth forest and 24 named waterfalls along Kitchen Creek, which flows down the Allegheny Front escarpment from the Allegheny Plateau to the Ridge-and-Valley Appalachians. The park is near the borough of Benton on Pennsylvania Route 118 and Pennsylvania Route 487, and is in five townships: Sugarloaf in Columbia County, Fairmount and Ross in Luzerne County, and Colley and Davidson in Sullivan County. Ricketts Glen's land was once home to Native Americans. From 1822 to 1827, a turnpike was built along the course of PA 487 in what is now the park, where two squatters harvested cher... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Eagles Mere Videos
Cottage Antiques - Eagles Mere, PA
Cottage Antiques grand opening in Eagles Mere, PA. Offering fine antiques and vintage chic.
The Bucks County Mercer Museum: The Story of Everyday Life
Doug Dolan, the executive director of the Mercer Museum, talks about the man behind its history. Learn more about the Mercer Museum and other Bucks County museums and historic sites at VisitBucksCounty.com. Video by Anthony Sinagoga.
Marzi The Power (Naa Ishtam) Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
Naa Ishtam is a romantic comedy entertainer movie. In which, Rana playing a role of selfish guy called Ganesh. Genelia Dsouza playing a role of Krishnaveni in this movie.
Art Director Prakash Tholeti debuting as director through this movie and Paruchuri Kireeti, who earlier producer blockbuster Simha movie with Balakrishna is producing this movie. Chakri composed music for this film...
Gani (Rana) is a Telugu youth who lives and works in Malaysia and he is an extremely selfish person. He always thinks about himself and his benefits first. Into his routine life comes Krishnaveni (Genelia) unexpectedly and everything gets disturbed. Krishnaveni loves Kishore (Harshavardhan Rane) and she elopes from home as her dad Naidu (Nasser) does not approve of her choice. But Kishore doesn't turn up and she feels cheated. Gani's selfish nature gets him to lie to Krishnaveni and he takes her home to Naidu in the hope of making some money.
But Gani realises his mistake once he sees Naidu and family and he gets Krishnaveni back to Malaysia. As a cheated Krishnaveni begins rebuilding her life with Gani's support, love blossoms between the two. Into this situation walks in Kishore and he is desperate to win back Krishnaveni's love. Meanwhile, Naidu is furious about the whole episode and he engages the services of Malaysia Don Salim Bhai (Shawar Ali) to trap Gani. Gani uses all his guile to thwart Salim Bhai and throw Kishore off the track, but is he successful? Who will Krishnaveni accept in the end? That forms the story.
Find Us On Facebook - Twitter - @CinekornEnt
Cruise Ship News Updates and Trends It's Cruise Ship and Travel Trivia Day! Oh My! Plus a Q and A!
Cruise Ship News Updates and Trends It's Cruise Ship and Travel Trivia Day! Oh My! Plus a Q and A! Royal Caribbean has taken delivery of the largest cruise ship at sea The Symphony of the Seas. At 220,000 gross tons, 18 decks, 6680 passengers, 2200 crew 24 guest elevators rock climbing walls waterslides, surf wave runners this ship has it all! Hey! Do you know your travel trivia? Check out this video to see how my viewers did today. Please support my channel by donating to my Paypal account and If you donate $10 or more, you can earn a gift of a sports medallion! Send me an email and tell which medallion you want and include your mailing address and I'll send it out to you! Thanks for your support of my channel!
Here are the teams available
Arizona Cardinals Cleveland Browns Kansas City Chiefs Carolina Panthers Minnesota Vikings San Francisco 49ers Houston Texans Jacksonville Jaguars Seattle Seahawks New York Jets Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cincinnati Bengals New Orleans Saints Buffalo Bills Chicago Bears Atlanta Falcons Baltimore Ravens Philadelphia Eagles Tennessee Titans Detroit Lions St Louis Rams
Vancouver Canucks Montreal Canadiens Ottawa Senators Toronto Maple Leafs Detroit Red Wings Edmonton Oilers Boston Bruins Buffalo Sabres Los Angeles Kings San Jose Sharks Florida Panthers Tampa Bay Lightning Chicago Blackhawks Washington Capitals Minnesota Wild Phoenix Coyotes New Jersey Devils Anaheim Ducks Colorado Avalanche Columbus Blue Jackets St Louis Blues New York Rangers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins New York Islanders Nashville Predators Dallas Stars Carolina Hurricanes
Los Angeles Clippers Philadelphia 76ers Detroit Pistons Indiana Pacers
St Louis Cardinals Baltimore Orioles Houston Astros Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim New York Yankees Boston Red Sox
Plus I have Star Trek logos and The Beatles Logos!
UCLA Bruins USC and other college teams please inquire by email
Live Travelling with Bruce Should Bruce Do A Meet and Greet Cruise? Plus Trivia!
Live Travelling with Bruce Should Bruce Do A Meet and Greet Cruise? Plus Trivia! Should Bruce put a Meet and Greet cruise together? If so when and where? Which cruise line should we take? Will we get enough folks to go on the cruise and can we get along? Now today's trivia covered all kinds of topics like, tell me the name of every High School in Bakersfield California! What countries have the most expensive McDonalds meal deals in the world? Which cities in the USA had the most dog attack reports in 2015 according to the US Postal Service? Tell me the 25 most powerful economic activity cities in the world? Finally name the number 1 Box Office stars from 1932 to 2013. PS...we love Tom Hanks...
Thinking about going on a cruise? Here are a few items to get for the perfect cruise:
Perfect Cruise Ship Power Strip Towel Clips for pool deck Packing Cube Set Waterproof Cell Phone Case Join me live Monday to Friday at 5pm et plus Saturday at 2pm et. We talk about cruise ships and cruise vacations, deals, updates and news. It's a live Q and A fun free for all show! Support my channel today visit Amazon from this link Please support my channel today stop by and visit my new online store on RedBubble! Please visit my new Travelling with Bruce Store get yourself some cool swag!
Send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support my Youtube channel. Buy any item or items from Amazon by using the link below. Thank you, Bruce
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains an affiliate link or links, which means that if you click and purchase one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support! Bruce #travellingwithbruce #cruisetips #firstcruise #carnival #norwegian #royalcaribbean #viking #msc #cruiseholiday #cruisevacation #disney