Dushore is a borough in Sullivan County, Pennsylvania, in the United States. The population was 608 at the 2010 census. Dushore is home to Sullivan County's only traffic light. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Greek Peak Mountain ResortVirgil Greek Peak Mountain Resort is a ski resort, with a vertical drop of 952 feet , located near Cortland, New York. Greek Peak offers day and night skiing 7 days a week from late December until mid March. This mountain features 55 trails with varied terrain. It also has 6 lifts, 2 magic carpet lifts, and a tubing center with a tubing handle tow. A cross country Nordic center featuring 10 trails is also available. A terrain park with various elements is also located on the mountain along with the Progression Park, which is more suited for people just starting out in the parks. Greek Peak also offers lessons for all ages and every level of skier or boarder. They have babysitting available for non-skiing infants and toddlers as well. Greek Peak is also the home of the ski team Greek Peak Ski Club... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Corning Museum of GlassCorning Corning Incorporated is an American multinational technology company that specializes in specialty glass, ceramics, and related materials and technologies including advanced optics, primarily for industrial and scientific applications. The company was known as Corning Glass Works until 1989, when it changed its name to Corning Incorporated. In 1998, Corning divested itself of its consumer lines by selling the Corning Consumer Products Company subsidiary to Borden, but still holds an interest of about 8 percent. As of 2014, Corning had five major business sectors: display technologies, environmental technologies, life sciences, optical communications, and specialty materials. Corning is involved in two joint ventures: Dow Corning and Pittsburgh Corning. Quest Diagnostics and Covance were sp... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Knoebels Amusement ResortElysburg Knoebels Amusement Resort is a family-owned and operated amusement park, picnic grove, and campground in Elysburg, Pennsylvania. It is and has been America's largest free-admission park for 91 years of operation. Opened in 1926, the park has more than 60 rides, three wooden roller coasters, one steel roller coaster, a 1913 carousel, and a haunted house dark ride. The park and its rides have won awards from organizations such as Amusement Today, American Coaster Enthusiasts, and the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions. In 2014, Travel Channel rated Knoebels one of their Top 10 Family Friendly Amusement Parks in the United States. America's Number One Amusement Park The amusement park is owned and operated by the Knoebel family, who also operate a lumber yard next to... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Taughannock Falls State ParkTrumansburg Taughannock Falls State Park is a 750-acre state park located in the Town of Ulysses in Tompkins County, New York in the United States. The park is northwest of Ithaca near Trumansburg. The park's namesake, Taughannock Falls, is a 215-foot plunge waterfall that is the highest single-drop waterfall east of the Rocky Mountains. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Bushkill FallsBushkill Bushkill Falls is a series of eight privately owned waterfalls, the tallest of which cascades over 100 feet , located in Northeast Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains in the United States. Beginning at the headwaters of the Little Bushkill Creek, the water descends the mountain, toward the Delaware River, forming Bushkill Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Bridesmaid Falls, Laurel Glen Falls, Pennell Falls, and three additional, unnamed falls.Bushkill Falls is a popular spot for hiking and birdwatching. The area features a variety of trails and bridges that vary in length and difficulty. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Ricketts Glen State ParkBenton Pennsylvania Ricketts Glen State Park is a Pennsylvania state park on 13,050 acres in Columbia, Luzerne, and Sullivan counties in Pennsylvania in the United States. Ricketts Glen is a National Natural Landmark known for its old-growth forest and 24 named waterfalls along Kitchen Creek, which flows down the Allegheny Front escarpment from the Allegheny Plateau to the Ridge-and-Valley Appalachians. The park is near the borough of Benton on Pennsylvania Route 118 and Pennsylvania Route 487, and is in five townships: Sugarloaf in Columbia County, Fairmount and Ross in Luzerne County, and Colley and Davidson in Sullivan County. Ricketts Glen's land was once home to Native Americans. From 1822 to 1827, a turnpike was built along the course of PA 487 in what is now the park, where two squatters harvested cher... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Haystacks off of Loyalsock Trl,Sullivan Co., PA pics 148.avi
There are many different views of the Haystacks. I call this, Reflections of fall near Haystacks. #3 of 3 vid's