פיגועי 11 בספטמבר - September 11 attacks
You welcome to visit my facebook page.
Song name: Requiem For a Dream
The September 11 attacks (also referred to as September 11, September 11th or 9/11) were a series of four suicide attacks that were committed in the United States on September 11, 2001, coordinated to strike the areas of New York City and Washington, D.C. On that Tuesday morning, 19 terrorists from the Islamist militant group al-Qaeda hijacked four passenger jets. The hijackers intentionally piloted two of those planes, American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175, into the North and South towers of the World Trade Center complex in New York City; both towers collapsed within two hours. The hijackers also intentionally crashed American Airlines Flight 77 into the Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia, and intended to pilot the fourth hijacked jet, United Airlines Flight 93, into the United States Capitol Building in Washington, D.C.; however, the plane crashed into a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania after its passengers attempted to take control of the jet from the hijackers. Nearly 3,000 people died in the attacks, including the 246 civilians and 19 hijackers aboard the four planes, none of whom survived.
Suspicion quickly fell on al-Qaeda, and in 2004, the group's leader Osama bin Laden, who had initially denied involvement, claimed responsibility for the attacks. Al-Qaeda and bin Laden cited U.S. support of Israel, the presence of U.S. troops in Saudi Arabia, and sanctions against Iraq as motives for the attacks. The United States responded to the attacks by launching the War on Terror and invading Afghanistan to depose the Taliban, which had harbored al-Qaeda. Many countries strengthened their anti-terrorism legislation and expanded law enforcement powers. In May 2011, after years at large, bin Laden was located and killed.
The destruction of the Twin Towers caused serious damage to the economy of Lower Manhattan and had a significant impact on global markets. Cleanup of the World Trade Center site was completed in May 2002, and the Pentagon was repaired within a year. Numerous memorials were constructed, including the National September 11 Memorial & Museum in New York, the Pentagon Memorial, and the Flight 93 National Memorial in Pennsylvania. After a lengthy delay, the 1,776-foot-tall (541 m) One World Trade Center is expected to be completed at ground zero in New York by 2013.
Flight 93 Memorial Visit - Tribute to those who lost their lives
Fear and hate don't impress me much. But I thought it was a fitting video for the day. Hope you reflect on the day for a few minutes. Then back to living life to the fullest !
Staring at the Valley by Silent Partner courtesy of the YouTube Creators Library
Grass by Silent Partner courtesy of the YouTube Creators Library
More Details and files on my webpage:
Follow Me on Facebook:
Follow Me on Twitter:
Great Discount Camping Club:
New Videos twice a week (I hope).
Mostly Places I go, Things I see; and occasionally - Rants, Projects, Tips and Hints.
Check out my Playlists for specific topics:
Road trips; ADK Hiking and Camping; Vlogs; Product Reviews; Aliner Trailer Stuff; Stupid Stuff
Also Music Sources From:
and the Youtube Creators Library of Music
Affiliate Information: Amazon ! Buy something from here or my website !
My Camera Equipment: Canon SX50HS 18-1200mm zoom:
DJI Mavic Drone:
GoPro Hero 5
September 11, 2001 : A Day America Will Never Forget
R.I.P. to all of the heroes that sacrificed their lives....police...firefighters....pilots....passengers...flight attendants...businessmen....workers...Port Authority Officers....
9/11/01 was a day of darkness for America...we lost over 3000 innocent young men, young women and children on that day...
Below are ten quotes that express the feelings of the dark day...
1) All of a sudden there were people screaming. I saw people jumping out of the building. Their arms were flailing. I stopped taking pictures and started crying. -Michael Walters, a freelance photojournalist in Manhattan
2) The attacks of September 11th were intended to break our spirit. Instead we have emerged stronger and more unified. We feel renewed devotion to the principles of political, economic, and religious freedom, the rule of law and respect for human life. We are more determined than ever to live our lives in freedom. -Rudolph Giuliani, former mayor of New York City
3) You can be sure that the American spirit will prevail over this tragedy. -Colin Powell
4) Time is passing. Yet, for the United States of America, there will be no forgetting September the 11th. We will remember every rescuer who died in honor. We will remember every family that lives in grief. We will remember the fire and ash, the last phone calls, the funerals of the children. -President George W. Bush, November 11, 2001
5) We're going to find out who did this and we're going after the bastards. -Sen. Orrin Hatch
6) The planes were hijacked, the buildings fell, and thousands of lives were lost nearly a thousand miles from here. But the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon were an attack on the heart of America.
And standing here in the heartland of America, we say in one voice: We will not give in to terrorists; We will not rest until they are found and defeated; We will win this struggle; not for glory, nor wealth, nor power, but for justice, for freedom, and for peace; so help us God. -Sen. Tom Harkin
7) When I look out the window, I exhale a prayer of thanks for the color green, for my children's safety, for the simple acts of faith like planting a garden that helped see us through another spring, another summer. And I inhale some kind of promise to protect my kids' hopes and good intentions we began with in this country. Freedom of speech, the protection of diversity — these are the most important ingredients of American civil life and my own survival. If I ever took them for granted, I don't know. -Barbara Kingsolver, novelist
8) For me and my family personally, September 11 was a reminder that life is fleeting, impermanent, and uncertain. Therefore, we must make use of every moment and nurture it with affection, tenderness, beauty, creativity, and laughter. -Deepak Chopra, M.D.
9) What separates us from the animals, what separates us from the chaos, is our ability to mourn people we've never met. -David Levithan
10) Remember the hours after September 11th when we came together as one to answer the attack against our homeland. We drew strength when our firefighters ran upstairs and risked their lives so that others might live; when rescuers rushed into smoke and fire at the Pentagon; when the men and women of Flight 93 sacrificed themselves to save our nation's Capitol; when flags were hanging from front porches all across America, and strangers became friends. It was the worst day we have ever seen, but it brought out the best in all of us. --Sen. John Kerry
Here is a tribute to those who died on 9/11, and friends and families of victims.
A Timeline of Events on 9/11:
8:46am : American Airlines Flight 11 Crashes into 1 WTC North Tower
9:03am : United Airlines Flight 175 Crashes into 2 WTC South Tower
9:37am : American Airlines Flight 77 Crashes into the Pentagon
9:59am : The South Tower Collapses
10:03am : United Airlines Flight 93 Crashes into Shanksville Pennsylvania
10:28am : The North Tower Collapses
© CathayA340 2013
This video is copyrighted by CathayA340 Tri State Area Plane Spotting and may not be used without permission.
Newark Liberty International Airport Plane Spotting 2013 - John F Kennedy International Airport Plane Spotting 2013 - LaGuardia International Airport Plane Spotting 2013
North-East Road Trip 2016
A short video of the sights and sounds from my road trip across the northeast US after graduation. Started in cleveland then hit Philly, NYC, Boston, and DC. Also made stops in jersey, Gettysburg and Shanksville PA.
Tear Drop A Gift From the People of Russia to the USA
Gift From the People of Russia to the USA
MONUMENT TO THE STRUGGLE AGAINST WORLD TERRORISM
Zurab Tesereteii, artist
Vladimir Putin, President Russia
This is the TEAR DROP made and installed by the Russians to honor those who died in 9 11 and a statement against terrorism. It is very impressive. The tear drop is lined up with the Statue of Liberty
September 11th , 2006 2:30 pm The Peninsula at Bayonne Harbor, New JerseyThe Unveiling of a New World Monument Remembering the Victims of September 11th and the 1993 World Trade Center Bombings A Gift from the People of Russia Vladimir Putin, President (Northeast Corner of Bayonne Peninsula at the former Military Ocean Terminal)
Time cures everything, but there are things we cannot and must not forget. Standing more than 100 feet tall, To the Struggle Against World Terrorism honors victims of 9/11 and the 1993 World Trade Center bombings and serves as a symbol of solidarity in the fight against world terrorism.
Created by Russian sculptor Zurab Tsereteli, the memorial was a gift from the Russian people. Dedicated on September 11, 2006, it stands in direct view of the Statue of Liberty and the former World Trade Center.
THE MEMORIAL AT HARBOR VIEW PARK Bayonne, New Jersey
Standing at 100 feet tall and weighing 175 tons, the monument was shipped from Russia to the United States in sixsections — weighing between 28 and 63 tons each — and assembled by a group of Russian artisans. Russian artist Zurab Tsereteli spent several months in the U.S. overseeingconstruction of the memorial.
This is the TEAR DROP made and installed by the Russians to honor those who died in 9 11 and a statement against terrorism. It is very impressive. The tear drop is lined up with the Statue of Liberty .
Artist Zurab Tesereteii
Music by TetrisMaximus
Flight 93 Crash Eye Witness
Volunteer Memorial Presenter Shares His Story.
Flight 93 Crash Site
Hancock, Maryland - USA Cityscapes
Hancock, Maryland - USA
Song: Drull - Last Train To Aberdeen
Great Cove Rd (Hancock, MD) to Pennsylvania Turnpike (Shanksville, PA) via Valley-Hi, Everett (...)
Watch in 720p full-screen to view map info. Visit for more info. - Waypoints: 0:12 Robinson Rd
0:12 Mill Hill Rd
0:16 Deneens Gap Rd
0:17 Old 126
0:19 Fairview Rd
0:22 Papertown Rd
0:23 Layton Rd
0:31 Bark Rd
0:35 Barton Rd
0:38 Campmeeting Rd
0:39 Valley Rd
0:44 Lighthouse Rd
0:45 Pennsylvania Turnpike
0:50 Lincoln Hwy
0:50 N Breezewood Rd
0:50 Post House Rd
0:53 S Breezewood Rd
0:55 Young Rd
0:57 Seattle Rd
1:03 Ritchey Rd
1:08 Clear Ridge Rd
1:10 Providence St
1:12 Hazelette St
1:12 Black Valley Rd
1:12 Shimer Aly
1:12 Ashcom Rd
1:15 Cornell Rd
1:17 Ott Town Road
1:19 South Penn Railroad
1:21 Whistlestop Rd
1:24 Hartley Rd
1:25 Riverview Rd
1:27 Shady Side Dr
1:31 Briar Valley Rd
1:40 Obrien Rd
1:43 Oldbridge Rd
1:47 Shawnee Rd
1:54 Riddlemoser Rd
1:54 Buena Rd
1:57 Egolf Rd
1:59 Cider Rd
2:02 New Baltimore Rd
2:04 Findley St
2:05 Wambaugh Hollow Rd
2:14 Allegheny Mountain Tunnel
2:17 South Pennsylvania Railroad
Visit AboutMyTrip.com to see all videos of my travels across the United States, to purchase a copy of any video frame in high resolution, or to create your own photo/map videos (coming September 2013).
Great Cove Rd (Pennsylvania) to Pennsylvania Turnpike
Cartography data (c) OpenStreetMap.org
Pennsylvania - Interstate 76 West (PA Turnpike) - Mile Marker 120-110 (4/12/15)
Driving on Interstate 76 West in Pennsylvania (Pennsylvania Turnpike), from mile marker 120 to 110.
Note that videos are slightly zoomed in and sped up to optimize viewing by easing camera shake. Thus, objects in the video, such as other vehicles, are actually further away than they may appear.