Knoebels Amusement Resort Full Park Tour, Review, POVs, Food, Rides, & More!
When you think of a place that has cheap / amazing food, a great lineup of rides, and a family friendly atmosphere...you should be thinking of Knoebels Amusement Resort. We've got POVs of the rides and food reviews of some of the more popular eats in our newest video!
***Filmed by Lauren / Daniel, edited by Nelson. Video on rides shot with direct permission of Knoebels marketing and under the supervision of safety staff / maintenance. DO NOT BRING CAMERAS OR LOOSE ARTICLES ON TO RIDES!***
FOLLOW US AT:
TOP 10. Best Theme Parks in the USA
TOP 10. Best Theme Parks in the USA: Cedar Point Sandusky, Walt Disney World Florida, Six Flags Magic Mountain California, Knoebels Pennsylvania, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure Florida, Schlitterbahn Water Park Texas, Knott's Berry Farm California, Kings Island Ohio, Dollywood Tennessee, Hersheypark Pennsylvania
Fun Free Things To Do In Phoenix
Fun Free things to do in Phoenix
Hit the town without breaking the bank. Phoenix is the 6th largest city in the U.S. 16+ million people visit Phoenix each year.
1. The city's desert trails cross every corner of the metro area—and they are always free to bike, hike or ride. Especially South Mountain Park. A maze of well-maintained hiking trails crisscrosses one of the largest municipal parks in the world. For a spectacular view, drive to Dobbins Lookout Point and gaze at the city from 1200 feet. Then, trek to Happy Valley via a trail through South Mountain Park. The place is magnificent, especially in springtime when the terrain is knee-deep with wildflowers. Free maps are available at the entrance,
2. Roosevelt Row is downtown Phoenix’s walkable arts district, home to art galleries and studio spaces, restaurants, bars and boutique shops in a landscape dotted by colorful street art. We loved it, great place to get some wicked fun pictures and play I spy with kids. Plenty of inspiration surrounding you.
3. Arizona Capitol Museum: Museum exhibits, events, and programs focus on the evolution of Arizona from Territory to State. The Arizona Takes Shape exhibit provides school-age visitors curriculum-related information for Arizona State History and government studies. The museum has over 20 exhibits featuring contemporary, historical and artifacts from the Arizona state-owned collections. Permanent exhibits include the sinking of USS Arizona, the formal silver service from USS Arizona, a timeline of events pivotal in making Arizona a state, the Governor and Secretary of State's original offices, the historical senate, and house.
4. Civic Space Park: Worth seeing but really only at night. If you go during the day it is pretty, but nothing to write home about. If you go at night you will see the large piece of art lit up which makes it well worth the trip to see it.
5. Check out some of the parks and splash pads. We went to Civic Park which had a mini train ( not free) and wonderful playground. Some beautiful ponds. Cactus, and wildlife.
Well thank you so much for watching, Make sure to subscribe! You joined our adventure now go out there and make your own and tell me all about it!
TOP 13. Unbelievable Amusement Parks In Pennsylvania
TOP 13. Unbelievable Amusement Parks In Pennsylvania: Hersheypark, Knoebels Amusement Resort, Dutch Wonderland, Kennywood Park, Waldameer Park & Water World, Sesame Place, DelGrosso's Amusement Park, Idlewild & SoakZone, Koziar's Christmas Village, Mount Hope Estate & Winery, Conneaut Lake Park, Lakemont Park, Adventure Sports
Top 10 Most Visited Tourist Attractions in Illinois | Attractions of America
Planning for a vacation in Illinois this Year? Looking for fun things to do? We have been asked many times: What are the top places to see in Illinois? So here is our list of top 10 Must-See attractions in Illinois.
TRAVELING MIDWAYS VLOG: RUSS AMUSEMENTS - Hellam Carnival, PA
In the first vlog of our series at traveling midways we're taking a look at Russ Amusements. This smaller carnival midway has some decent classics including an Eyerly Loop-O-Plane (phone breaker), Round-Up, a classic Eli Ferris Wheel, Circus themed funhouse and more. The staff is very friendly and clean and the wristband prices are good. Join us as we take you on all the rides and give our review of this decent midway.
Rides featured in this vlog:
Big Top Funhouse (Walkthrough POV) 03:12
Bear Affair [Sellner] (On-ride POV / Offride) 07:20
Crazy Bus [Zamperla] (On-ride POV) 09:57
Round Up [Hrubetz] (On-ride POV) 12:52 & 41:07
Ferris Wheel [Eli Bridge Co.] (On-ride POV) 20:23
Scooter [Majestic] (On-ride POV) 24:10
Swinger [Watkins] (On-ride POV) 31:32
Scrambler [Eli Bridge Co.] (On-ride POV) 33:54
Loop-O-Plane [Eyerly] (On-ride POV / Off-ride) 37:50
Subscribe for new videos uploaded throughout every week!
I'm traveling the northeast US to explore as many unique, interesting, fun or beautiful points of interest I can find. These include roadside attractions, museums, amusement/theme parks, fairs & carnivals, events/festivals, nature sights, hiking trails, nice towns, markets & more. My first area to cover will be the central Pennsylvania area and places near the Mason-Dixon PA/MD state line. I hope to eventually travel the entire east coast and maybe the country documenting as many things worth seeing and doing as possible. So please subscribe and like my videos so I can get there!
Top 10 Six Flags Roller Coasters! Front Seat POV View! 2017
Here are ten of the best roller coasters at Six Flags Parks! The rides are not in any particular order, just ten rides that we happen to think are really GREAT!
El Toro - Six Flags Great Adventure
X2 - Six Flags Magic Mountain
Medusa - Six Flags Mexico
Superman - Six Flags New England
Texas Giant - Six Flags Over Texas
Mr. Freeze - Six Flags St. Louis
iron Rattler - Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Mindbender - Six Flags Over Georgia
Twisted Colossus - Six Flags Magic Mountain
Kingda Ka - Six Flags Great Adventure
Some footage provided by Six Flags
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL:
Follow us on:
#rollercoaster #themepark #themeparks #awesome #thrill #fun #rollercoasterpov
9 U.S. Amusement Parks Kids Should Experience Before They Grow Up
There's nothing an amusement park in the summer. These are the nine amusement parks every kid should experience before they grow up.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter:
9 All-Inclusive Resorts Kids Should Visit Before They Grow Up:
12 Iconic U.S. Attractions Kids Should See Before They Grow Up:
10 Best Bucket List Family Vacations in Europe:
Follow Us on Social Media
USA Theme Park Road Trip 2019 - Travel Vlog Part 2
Join us as we continue with the biggest theme park trip we've ever done across the United States Of America. In our second travel vlog we show all of the journeys we made along with all of the hotels we stayed in throughout the first 5 days of the trip. Along the way we capture some of the local cities and scenery along with plenty of random findings! All videos from our 2019 USA Road Trip will be posted into a dedicated playlist that can be found on our YouTube channel.
See our full trip itinerary here:
Check out my video from the Gateway Arch over on AdventureShawn via the following link:
Thank You For Watching Theme Park Worldwide ©
Birthday Trip to The Poconos PA
Celebrating Daniel's Birthday at indoor waterpark located in The Poconos, PA USA
Celebrando el cumpleaños de Daniel en un Parque de Agua cubierto localizado en Los Poconos, PA USA