Millersburg is a borough in Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 2,557 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Harrisburg–Carlisle Metropolitan Statistical Area. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Best Attractions In Millersburg
1. Knoebels Amusement ResortElysburg Knoebels Amusement Resort is a family-owned and operated amusement park, picnic grove, and campground in Elysburg, Pennsylvania. It is and has been America's largest free-admission park for 91 years of operation. Opened in 1926, the park has more than 60 rides, three wooden roller coasters, one steel roller coaster, a 1913 carousel, and a haunted house dark ride. The park and its rides have won awards from organizations such as Amusement Today, American Coaster Enthusiasts, and the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions. In 2014, Travel Channel rated Knoebels one of their Top 10 Family Friendly Amusement Parks in the United States. America's Number One Amusement Park The amusement park is owned and operated by the Knoebel family, who also operate a lumber yard next to... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Wilbur Chocolate Candy StoreLititz Wilbur Chocolate is one of four brands manufactured by Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate North America. Most of the Wilbur brand products were produced in plants chocolate manufacturing company located in Lititz, Pennsylvania. Wilbur Chocolate was founded in Philadelphia in 1865 by Henry Oscar Wilbur and Samuel Croft. Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate NA produces hundreds of millions of pounds of chocolate and confectionery products a year. These ingredients are sold to food and candy manufactures across the Americas. The company was bought by Cargill in 1992 and is part of that company's cocoa and chocolate labels, which also includes Peter's Chocolate , Gerkens Cacao, and Veliche Belgian chocolateCargill closed the Wilbur Chocolate Factory in early 2016. By the summer of 2018 the former factory was bein... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Ricketts Glen State ParkBenton Pennsylvania Ricketts Glen State Park is a Pennsylvania state park on 13,050 acres in Columbia, Luzerne, and Sullivan counties in Pennsylvania in the United States. Ricketts Glen is a National Natural Landmark known for its old-growth forest and 24 named waterfalls along Kitchen Creek, which flows down the Allegheny Front escarpment from the Allegheny Plateau to the Ridge-and-Valley Appalachians. The park is near the borough of Benton on Pennsylvania Route 118 and Pennsylvania Route 487, and is in five townships: Sugarloaf in Columbia County, Fairmount and Ross in Luzerne County, and Colley and Davidson in Sullivan County. Ricketts Glen's land was once home to Native Americans. From 1822 to 1827, a turnpike was built along the course of PA 487 in what is now the park, where two squatters harvested cher... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Indian Echo CavernsHummelstown Indian Echo Caverns is a show cave in Derry Township near Hummelstown, Pennsylvania, USA. The limestone caves are open for the public to visit via guided tour. The entrance to the caverns used by modern visitors is located in a bluff along the Swatara Creek. A second entrance was sealed for security purposes when the caverns were commercialized in the late 1920s. The known portions of the caverns, most of which have been commercialized, represent the intersection of two passages: the eastern cavern and the northern cavern, which meet at right angles to form a large space known as the Indian Ballroom. Given the large and accessible natural openings the caverns were likely utilized by Native Americans for storage and shelter, however no evidence of such use has survived. The location was pre... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Millersburg FerryMillersburg Pennsylvania Millersburg is a borough in Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 2,557 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Harrisburg–Carlisle Metropolitan Statistical Area. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Insider Perks presents a look inside The Barn Inn located in the heart of Amish Country in Millersburg, OH. Experience one of the top 10 Bed & Breakfasts in the entire country and enjoy the quaint feel of a relaxing vacation.
For more information visit:
Insider Perks is a media company focused on producing high-quality, unbiased travel videos that you can use to help plan your next vacation. If you enjoyed this video, please subscribe to us for future updates and show your appreciation by clicking the Like button above.
Check out our website:
Follow us on Twitter:
Become a fan on Facebook:
Subscribe to us on YouTube:
4.64 Acres with Well and Septic
Rare river front property at an affordable price. Also adjoins large greenbelt with pond. Owner has used this property as a place for his camper over the years so there is electric, well and septic installed. Located on the Florida River and just under 10 minutes to the hospital and airport. For more details:
243 Apple Wood Loop Durango, CO 81303 MLS# 724670
Great river front property without the steep price. Very buildable land with the most private spot resting on the east side of this great property. A domestic well and septic system are already on the property and the well is spring fed with great flow. If location is important then this one should interest most as it is very close to Durango, Mercy Medical Regional Hospital, Durango La Plata Airport and major shopping for our area. The property also adjoins nearly 5 acres of common area with a fantastic pond system for your enjoyment. You can have 2 horses or 2 cows on the property according to the CC@Rs. Make your plans now to build your river front home for a great price and a great location.
Presented By: Rick Lorenz, The Wells Group 970-375-7007 View My Inventory: