2. Mill Creek ParkCanfield The Township of Norwich is a municipality located in Oxford County in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. The preferred pronunciation of the town name is NOR-witch, which differs from the pronunciation NOR-ij used for the city of Norwich, England. The origin of Norwich, Ontario, is more likely Norwich in Upper New York State, the area from which the pioneering families emigrated in the early 19th century, where the community was known as Norwichville. Oxford County Road 59 is the major north–south highway through much of the township, including the community of Norwich proper. The local economy is largely agricultural, based on corn, soybean, and wheat production with dairy farming in the north part of the township and tobacco, vegetable, and ginseng farming to the south. Slowly, ginseng and t... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Grove City Premium OutletsGrove City Grove City Premium Outlets, is an open-air outlet mall located along Interstate 79, four miles south of its junction with Interstate 80, in Springfield Township, west of Grove City, Pennsylvania. About 60 miles north of Pittsburgh, and 70 miles south of Erie, Grove City Premium Outlets includes more than 130 brand-name outlet stores, a food court, and one of the Pittsburgh Steelers' official team stores. It is one of the largest outlet malls in the United States.In 2006, Value Retail News rated Prime Outlets in Grove City as one of the top 20 outlet centers in the United States. The outlets previously received the award in 2004.On Black Friday in 2006, shoppers created a traffic jam 10 miles long during the middle of the night on Interstate 79Due to Pennsylvania's lack of sales tax on clot... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Kinzua Bridge State ParkMount Jewett The Kinzua Bridge or the Kinzua Viaduct was a railroad trestle that spanned Kinzua Creek in McKean County in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. The bridge was 301 feet tall and 2,052 feet long. Most of its structure collapsed during a tornado in 2003. The bridge was originally built from wrought iron in 1882 and was billed as the Eighth Wonder of the World, holding the record as the tallest railroad bridge in the world for two years. In 1900, the bridge was dismantled and simultaneously rebuilt out of steel to allow it to accommodate heavier trains. It stayed in commercial service until 1959 and was sold to the Government of Pennsylvania in 1963, becoming the centerpiece of a state park. Restoration of the bridge began in 2002, but before it was finished, a tornado struck the bridge in 2003, ... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz MuseumJamestown New York State Lucille Désirée Ball was an American actress, comedian, model, entertainment studio executive, and producer. She was the star of the self-produced sitcoms I Love Lucy, The Lucy Show, Here's Lucy, and Life with Lucy, as well as comedy television specials aired under the title The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour.Ball's career began in 1929 when she landed work as a model. Shortly thereafter, she began her performing career on Broadway using the stage names Diane Belmont and Dianne Belmont. She later appeared in several minor film roles in the 1930s and 1940s as a contract player for RKO Radio Pictures, being cast as a chorus girl or in similar roles. During this time, she met Cuban bandleader Desi Arnaz, and the two eloped in November 1940. In the 1950s, Ball ventured into television. In 1951, she a... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Idlewild & SoakZoneLigonier Idlewild and Soak Zone, commonly known as Idlewild Park or simply Idlewild, is a children's amusement park situated in the Laurel Highlands near Ligonier, Pennsylvania, United States, about 50 miles east of Pittsburgh, along US Route 30. Founded in 1878 as a campground along the Ligonier Valley Railroad by Thomas Mellon, Idlewild is the oldest amusement park in Pennsylvania and the third oldest operating amusement park in the United States behind Lake Compounce and Cedar Point. The park has won several awards, including from industry publication Amusement Today as the best children's park in the world. The park was established by the prominent Mellon family in 1878, and remained family-owned for over 100 years. It expanded greatly throughout the first half of the 20th century, adding rides... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
NWS Pittsburgh Office Video Tour
National Weather Service Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The music owner, Eduard Messmer (UnbornGuitarPlayer) has given written permission for the use of his Linkin Park Instrumental cover songs to be used in this video.
Caregiver Connections Community Action
On this episode of Caregiver Connections, we talk with special guest Janeen Love from Community Action about the services they have available for older adults. Caregiver Connections airs every Monday after the Trading Post and 11 a.m. news on Radio 1300 AM, at 8 a.m. every other Sunday on 92.7 FM and on ExploreClarion at exploreclarion.com.
Caregiver Connections American Cancer Society Programs and Services
On this episode of Caregiver Connections, we talk with special guest Nikki Carey about the American Cancer Society's programs, services and Relay For Life.